rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
Molester Bulletin Board has been taking up some of my gaming time lately, and it's, uh, kind of a trip. You know, you're navigating through this story about a husband's secret life, and things get a bit, well, complicated. The whole train scenario is, like, free-roaming through compartments, and, um, interacting with virtual girls. It's like stepping into someone else's shoes, you know?
But here's the kicker – there are these exclusive goodies, like unique costumes and limited characters. It's sort of like finding treasures in the game, and, I guess, it adds this level of uniqueness. The graphics are pretty solid too, making it feel like I'm part of this whole virtual experience. Plus, there's this dress-up feature where you can, you know, give the girls different outfits. It's kind of, um, interesting.
And the multiple endings? Yeah, it's like you can explore different paths. It adds this element of unpredictability, making you go back and try new things. Molester Bulletin Board isn't just a game; it's this unique journey that, uh, lets you experience things from a different perspective. It's a bit out there, but I guess that's what makes it intriguing, right?
Lol I don't think I've ever seen someone stutter in text. Sounds a lot deeper than I was expecting though. Gonna have to try it out.

sadtrade

Aug 6, 2016
Molester Bulletin Board has been taking up some of my gaming time lately, and it's, uh, kind of a trip. You know, you're navigating through this story about a husband's secret life, and things get a bit, well, complicated. The whole train scenario is, like, free-roaming through compartments, and, um, interacting with virtual girls. It's like stepping into someone else's shoes, you know?
But here's the kicker – there are these exclusive goodies, like unique costumes and limited characters. It's sort of like finding treasures in the game, and, I guess, it adds this level of uniqueness. The graphics are pretty solid too, making it feel like I'm part of this whole virtual experience. Plus, there's this dress-up feature where you can, you know, give the girls different outfits. It's kind of, um, interesting.
And the multiple endings? Yeah, it's like you can explore different paths. It adds this element of unpredictability, making you go back and try new things. Molester Bulletin Board isn't just a game; it's this unique journey that, uh, lets you experience things from a different perspective. It's a bit out there, but I guess that's what makes it intriguing, right?
hey didn't read your post at all after the first "uh" but just wanted to let you know you don't have to type um or uh when you think them, you can just not type them! or even type them and hit backspace! :D

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Seems to be the case if you achieve ending one then it pretty much removes the NTR element, in fact i am actually having difficulties to get the NTR route going now that i have the "Safe" ending of sorts.
Molest your wife in train 3 times. At home when you are at your desk to decide which path you wanna play, pick the bottom choice. (yes the translation is so fucked up here and both have the same text -.-)

rorkedorke

Jul 4, 2019
Molest your wife in train 3 times. At home when you are at your desk to decide which path you wanna play, pick the bottom choice. (yes the translation is so fucked up here and both have the same text -.-)
Well damn i thought it was a case of you get to pick a "choice" but they do the same thing instead of it being just badly translated, thanks for the info.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
wait so he...molests girls while he has a wife he can sleep with any time? how...these dudes man xD hope his wife feels great and these guys have good cocks just to spite this MC

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.00):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.00):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: asdadshahsdh1213

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
All of the "group sex" scenes are just the same image twice slightly changing the man skin color and there's no multiple penetration.

sleepymonkey

Jul 5, 2021
Very interesting concept and scenario... Only to discover that there is barely... if any content built on top of them.

The biggest shock was 'oh this must be v0.2 or something and come back to see version 1.0 with 'Complete' Tag...

oh, the disappointment... :cry:

But thx for the share anyhow!

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes