69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
After the incredible amount of works where the parents disappear and the daughter has to pay the debts with her body (or the cuck son has to do it with his wife's body), now we have a story where THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY DISAPPEARS!
I can already see a story with this trope but with the world, universe and so on. I ask myself: with any kind of place (and time) and any family member disappearing, what else could disappear so I'd be surprised?
And no, no friends. Actually, where I live I've heard about a friend disappearing after some problems with criminals so the criminals had the "excellent" idea of "that friend of his who knows nothing about the story must pay the debt with his life".

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Bruh I'm not even 20 minutes in and the bitch already lost her virginity, became an instant slut, is able to walk around naked and more because of literally the 2nd main story quest. Why even have a virginity tag for her in the stats bruh if you mandatory lose it due to the main quest immediately? Also the "lewd mark" is trash its just a shitty mark on her ass and not even a womb tattoo that looks nice lol. What is even the point of the game if we literally already made her an instant slut who is corrupted?

Also isn't this literally the same character from his other game yet when I started it it seems like its either just reused assets or a sequel or something?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Im kinda amazed...they games are getting progressively worse and worse
Yeah, they don't even barely try anything new. Without even playing this one I'm pretty sure is the same shit where in the last three level you get the sex attack skills, and you always get two scenes per zone. The rest is the same generic RPG game without even one new mechanic in all these tittles. Same deal with oneone1 games, the gameplay is a boredom, I just get a save and enjoy the CG because the rest is shit.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Ehhh... honestly, I was always excited for a new Shoku game until I noticed that they re-use their most of the scenes/scenarios in a new game with scenes/scenarios from an older one. Actually, it's the same problem I have with Miel. "...a bit like tellin' a joke. Each time you tell it the same way it gets a little more stale, so you gotta change it up to keep it fresh." -A. S.
Same. I will wait for reviews. A lot of their earlier works just copy and pasted their art/scenes and people keep simping/praising Shoku's laziness. See a few of them even in here right now about it.

Shoku's older works were great, but the newer additions have been 'copy/paste' art with just a different hair/eyes. I'm not holding my breath that this one is going to be much different till reviews pour in. And even then I am going to be judgemental.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
After the incredible amount of works where the parents disappear and the daughter has to pay the debts with her body (or the cuck son has to do it with his wife's body), now we have a story where THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY DISAPPEARS!
I can already see a story with this trope but with the world, universe and so on. I ask myself: with any kind of place (and time) and any family member disappearing, what else could disappear so I'd be surprised?
And no, no friends. Actually, where I live I've heard about a friend disappearing after some problems with criminals so the criminals had the "excellent" idea of "that friend of his who knows nothing about the story must pay the debt with his life".
(1) Planet disappears, owe debt to aliens
(2) Life dissappears, owe debt to Death
(3) Universe disappears, owe debt to some cosmic entity
(4) Soul disappears, owe debt to the devil (who you sold your soul to)
(5) God disappears, owe debt to Satan

(honestly certain all these already exists in some form or another though...)

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
I've played around 4 or 5 Shoku games at this point. By now the novelty has definitely worn off. Only played them for the slutty pregnancy stuff but after the 4th or 5th game the shitty translations, samey scenarios, and lackluster preggo systems makes the game feel like a chore to play. I don't expect this to be any good.

Jan 31, 2020
Any... form of government have costs and people who dos IOU(i own you) through times, kings and nobility being the most common to do this shit cause they tend to like to showcase their fortunes and how much power they can reach through money... many were actually in debt to something because they wanted to just keep their lifestyle as such. Honestly even country governments can end up losing their reach or power over situations or laws for their civilians when corporations and private exclusive services with monopoly appears... and in case for some reason they can't pay up the shit they did, the debt pass over like a batton to next generation/lord/company who takes over. Kudos to suffering.
Yeah. I played enough of Knights of Messiah and everytime someone tries to bed and impregnate Alicia, it's always either some prince or nobility, or even a king (her own father), or just some lowlife bandit leader of sorts. Authorities always wants to swing their power and influence around just to get what they want. This is actually kinda common in many countries in real life too.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.00):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes