circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
You know this is a game where a human woman can be impregnated by a rabbit, a horse, and a monkey, right? I don't think realism was on the top of their to-do list
I buy cross species impregnation as an imaginary thing since "Furries" are a real group of people who like to "Fur-pile" and they like to imagine the possibility. Since I have touched/played with/ fondled many a breast I am aware this has never actually been enjoyable even just touching the tip to a nipple might be exciting for a second but after that I actually want to do something feasible.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
As repeated in a huge number of games over the course of years? It's almost like a bunch of virgins got together and started bragging about all the sex acts they had and one thought "Sex IN a nipple looks totally possible because I have such a small penis AND I've never touched one so I will brag about doing it" and the rest of them believed it and added it to a to do list.
What part of my message didn't you understand? Do not actually reply to me, this question was rhetorical.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Trolls and dumb people exist. Imagine someone going to this very godless forum and actually identifying specific fetishes as something only crazy virgin degenerates dream up, then moments later says "Furries" "Fur-pile". I swear I remember being amidst furries online and I've never heard of a "fur-pile".

Then he says the best joke of all.
[...] Since I have touched/played with/ fondled many a breast I am aware this has never actually been enjoyable even just touching the tip to a nipple might be exciting for a second but after that I actually want to do something feasible.
Yet he posted this previously.
[...] It's almost like a bunch of virgins got together and started bragging about all the sex acts they had and one thought "Sex IN a nipple looks totally possible because I have such a small penis AND I've never touched one so I will brag about doing it" and the rest of them believed it and added it to a to do list.
This dude talks about breasts like Ben Shapiro and claims he has "fondled many a breast." Feels trolly.
But if he's not trolling and was actually serious, here's my tip to him: just let go of reality when you're playing these games. Go on tinder / grindr or whatnot later and have your real sex there. If you want to play these bizarre sex games don't question that some people dream of weird stuff.

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Trolls exist. Imagine someone going to this very godless forum and actually identifying specific fetishes as something only crazy virgin degenerates dream up, then moments later says "Furries" "Fur-pile". I swear I remember being amidst furries online and I've never heard of a "fur-pile".
Only in response to this comment:
In some regions at the very least a fur pile / furpile / fur-pile is a furry group activity which is usually not sexual in nature (although it can be) where in a group of furries lay on top of each other (like a dogpile but not to hurt or crush anyone). I know about this activity because I have friends in the furry community and have seen inaccurate descriptions on CSI.
I only brought up furries because they often find sexual attraction with other furries who dress as animals and therefore I could get a rabbit furry imagining a rabbit getting a woman pregnant.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Rational answer circuitarity. Your previous few posts felt strange but I see the point. Sex games have weird fetishes. I'd like to point out the game aspect over the sex aspect, since nobody was planning to wriggle through pipes, beat up tortoises, and eat plants and fungi from mystery boxes before Mario arrived, nor after.

Sometimes stuff in games is just impossible. Flight and magic are impossible. Fucking nipples is impossible. Weird thrills abound. Not sure there's much point in pointing it out.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
new game on our way boys
So it's about the nun in the princess game this time, huh. 5 years before this game(Kirsten is 26 there). Iirc, the nun has an impressive record in the princess game, so the content should be pretty wild.

Cookie0935

Dec 24, 2023
Yo Im playing on Joiplay and i want to go to the memory room but dont know what button to press please someone help ne

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
I've done it. The final frontier has been conquered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iOS Port:

Tested on iPad Air 4 running iOS 15 trollstore
Although this works it is meant to be joke. There will be no future iOS ports ... Unless someone pays me then maybe.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes