easy85

Apr 16, 2018
3 pages and no one talked about the gameplay itself. How is it?

Is there something worth playing hidden in here? Cause the previews and the trailer make it seems like a story focused one which immediately makes me skeptical. Throughout all those years i could count H-games that succeeded in telling a good erotic story on one hand so that's always a bad sign for me.
Can I quote myself from ulmf?

easy85 said:
They should remove H-content since it's completely on the side (and bugged AF) and sell as a regular game. It's doesn't affect the story, gameplay or any game systems in any way from what I can tell so in my eyes this is a failure as hentai game.
Combat seems to have some in-depth systems that probably are useful on higher difficulties but the amount of trash (regular mobs) fighting is out of this world, and this is coupled with maze-like dungeons that require a lot of back-tracking. I gave it a fair go and did it all "properly" until chapter 5, then I had enough and started teleporting... There's not much to do between dungeons - just some walking in your current destination, npc talk and some story scene - then it's back to another dungeon.

TL;DR h-content completely on the side and doesn't affect the story or characters in any way, completely linear and repetitive game progression (npc talk, story event, dungeon, repeat), some in-depth combat mechanics but a lot of trash fighting because of maze-like dungeons with backtracking.
H-content is not great either, tbh.

So I hope the plot carries this game but I'm not sure if I'll ever want to play it "properly", even if we get an english release.
It's coming back to me now. It's story -> dungeon -> story -> dungeon on repeat. H-content is completely optional and on the side.
Game relies heavily on story which I didn't judge back then because I played MTL. If it's good, then the game might be worth playing but if story sucks then there are way better options no matter what you want: h-content or gameplay (or a mixture of both).

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
After playing a bit and seeing the metal computer pillar, I came to the conclusion that this is a post-apocalyptic game, because the pillar speaks in Japanese, encoded in hex format. And they call it a thing from an ancient civilization. Which of course means that the Japanese computer that talk in hex was made by modern humans and the game is set many years later after an incident that allowed magic to exist and the best people could achieve was a Victorian-like level of civilization. They have electricity, but haven't invented any kind of firearms yet, which is surprising.

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Arleigh(Father): "When you grow up you will be a big man like your dad."

Astel went to fight against the demon king,
Far from home, he forgot dad's sermon,
He changed the way he walked, he wore a skirt, lipstick.

People say that one day his father went to visit him without warning, what a mistake!
A cute girl spoke to him as he passed,
she said, "Hi, how are you daddy, how are ya doin?"
"You don't know me? I'm Astel, your son, the big man." :oops::LOL:

View attachment 3343190
el gran varón

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 3343702
You can gain lewd experience through items and keeping your virginity, so... maybe?
To be honest, I might kind of enjoy that as well.
I always found Caster in Fate/Stay Night - UBW route had very good taste to want to turn Saber into a pleasure craving virgin / nympho-virgin. Wanting to "educate" and discipline her sexually without doing something so crude as taking her virginity. =D
This is the ultimate game I needed. Something along the line of corruption but still maintaining the virginity

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.03):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.03):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes