down66

Dec 31, 2021
I played it using joiplay but when i click a start game an error displayed, i tried to re extract the file but its still same, any conclusion guys?

• Sad
Reactions: Nexus360

FYN666

Apr 29, 2023
I'm not kink shaming, just a genuine question... How prominent is this gender bender thing in the game?

My "motivation" kinda softens whenever the thought of "it's a guy" come up for me. Guess I'll find out.
Good question, well yeah the thought that it was a guy who still thinks like a guy even though they're a girl now is kinda off-putting in some respects, but from the perspective of where I am in the game now he/she is starting to accept being a girl now and taking lots of loads, so....

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Just your regular RPG maker game. Only difference is genderswap.
Hopefully this is patched to remove the constant crashes. H is mid. It's more of a H story that could have been a VN with battles throughout.
It crashes a lot? Badly or just the game closing? I've had a few instances where an HGame has caused my computer to hard crash so I'd like to know if this is as bad.

chevalierxx

Jul 28, 2023
shame , it just H hunter with basic combat system and limited exploration , and corruption is too fast and story is meh ....
am in chapiter 6 and i think i will stop her

Reactions: Batface

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
leave it alone for now The original game maker has passed on a defective version again, many bugs that were fixed in the original are in it and you have to remake the save later to fix it. means starting again at 0 to fix the serious bugs

dark998

May 23, 2020
Looks like it has some new bugs, couldn't trigger skit #4 and appeared in the original without problem. It is supposed to happen after training in the guild underground.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Looks like it has some new bugs, couldn't trigger skit #4 and appeared in the original without problem. It is supposed to happen after training in the guild underground.
I said they gave her a defective version to translate again.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
wow lol what is with that review
I saw another review on another recently-released translation (by a different publisher) that also just spat out non-specific accolades that didn't match up with how the user posted in the past, and didn't apply at all to the game in question along with a 5-star rating. I'm starting to think the companies are paying users to post pre-written fake reviews to advertise new releases.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes