Jan 28, 2018
For the password box, as far as the passwords go...
There's two:
"98431" = "Harlot" and "Idol" costumes for all three girls.
"32549" = "Harlot","Idol","HyP Suit" for all three girls.

(Yes, "32549" does everything the other one plus.)

Goddammit, I missed this post and spent an excessive amount of time at the slot machine to get the three idol outfits. Serves me right for not reading the frickin thread thoroughly enough.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
How, exactly?

Trying to clean the bathroom, have casual clothes, can't figure out how to change clothes, though
From the status screen is the only way to change clothes. You can't click on the clothing item itself in the items menu. Gotta use status screen.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I see exhibitionism tag... can you get naked?
There's an outdoor masturbation thing in Sex XP acquisition... So maybe that, or maybe you can indeed get naked... I mean I'm still in Chapter 3 from hinted 12 chapters

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
so in the 1.12 gave no fix for this obtion

That means this option no longer had permission in the game XD

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Guys, why is Charge not working?. It use to work in the beginning to charge your MC, but now it not working anymore. I'm in chapter 4 right now. It does not work even when I have low MC.
image_2024-02-12_103632435.png

EDIT: Nevermind, found out you have to have Energy Potions in your bag.

Last edited:

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Just completed the game.
For people who want to know what do you get by completing the game as a virgin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it worth playing 5-20h hours (depends if you read the text or not) as a virgin for that? You decide.

Edit: All 3 girls must be virgins to achieve this.

Last edited:

squididle

Feb 2, 2023
Anyone know where to get those Mana Crystals Blue Diamond, Kyanite etc (Not mana stone) in Rank VII crafting recipe?

Edit: Scratch that. Just open the golden box that you get from monster man after killing the 11th Legendary Monster. It'll give you all 6 mana crystals for the Rank VII recipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: joses243
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes