Jun 28, 2020
After talking with several students on the school (with the "check" marks), go back to the most right lab (the one that you got caught from the sewer) it should trigger a scene and inspect the bookshelf on the right (it should open the chest and continue the story)
how the hell players should know that bruh. Best of luck running around and got it.

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Does anybody know what are the rewards for completing a virgin-run?
Might be late with an answer since I just saw this was added, but when I first played this in JP I believe it was a special OP weapon that was probably used for debug purposes. But that was awhile ago and games kinda start blending together after awhile.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Is there a strategy/trik to beat Mulholland Fret? I've saved in front of it, but can't go back and train more/buy equip... And the thing hits a bi too hard for me to heal enought...

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
This game's H content is... seriously, not much? If you play this game for H, you'd be pretty disappointed. This game is more like a normal RPG with anime-like CG and art style + heroine voiced. The H is just after thought (and there's also an option to disable R18 in the game so this already prove my point).

Most H in the game are just 1 scene copy paste to 3 heroine to make you feel like there's more than you thought. It probably can boil down to: 40% are GOR, 30% are scenario and 30% are battle fuck (not the kind of battle fuck you expect, more like rock paper scissor). Pretty disappointed how the game have like 10+ different costumes but the H scene usually lock you in 1 exact costume for that scene (meaning changing costume don't affect the scene in any way).

Overall, if you're here to fap, i think you'll need to find another material. If you want to play it like a normal RPG, then feel free to try for yourself.

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, finally translated, already play the Japanese language one and it's pretty good. Need to grind a bit to reach the h-scenes.
Time to replay it again . Pregnancy mechanic is a bit of letdown though. Only one scene of each characters pregnancy. Gave birth and that's it.

Thx for the upload ❤
i get all girls pregnant but i dont know how to give birth

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone knows how the virginity for Ch 11 is evaluated? I'd rather not play virgin route, it's boring and tended to make me drop H-games, but I also want to get the bonus from virgin route as well - besides, I prefer to just see the virgin version of all scenes when possible.

The switches even in Kagura ver. remains in Japanese unfortunately, so even with the MV Cheat plugin it's annoying to deal with.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
i get all girls pregnant but i dont know how to give birth
Try the your bed in the dormatory.

Anyone knows how the virginity for Ch 11 is evaluated? I'd rather not play virgin route, it's boring and tended to make me drop H-games, but I also want to get the bonus from virgin route as well - besides, I prefer to just see the virgin version of all scenes when possible.

The switches even in Kagura ver. remains in Japanese unfortunately, so even with the MV Cheat plugin it's annoying to deal with.
Is anwered before. All girls have to be a virgin.
The game says you get the items later if you beat the game.

MindHaxorz

Mar 23, 2018
So Is the virgin run locked to that save file, or no? What I'm asking is, does the game just give you a flag for completing the virgin run, that you can use on any file, or do you have to start a new game+?

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
A bit disappointing, it feels like the entire H-System was added as an afterthought.
IIRC, there was one scene featuring all the heroes together, while the rest seemed to be copy-and-pasted.
Also time between scenes is quite long, and then you see one from before with different dialogue.

Wasted potential.

Treshe134

Jul 20, 2021
how the hell players should know that bruh. Best of luck running around and got it.
Actually, if the player read what the other students said (the one with "check" mark), it should be referring to there. But the objective quest doesn't reflect that, so yeah

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a way to slow down the dialogue? Pressing space for more than 0.1 of second will skip the dialogue, not giving a chance to read anything.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes