MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
his is what I call a good hentai game. I tried to play it three times, but the abundance of Japanese and a poor understanding of where to go and what to do made me throw it away. Now it's time to take it seriously. My most sincere thanks to the translators and God bless the person who posted it.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Gender bender huh.. you know, it would be the best if theres Corruption in it as well. Does it have any? seems like theres no corruption judging by the tags. Unless OP forgot to add it or this game doesnt have any
There is corruption
1707585462238.png

Reactions: quazar

Zaraki0125

Mar 21, 2023
Are all the scenes full rape or the heroine enjoy the sex at some point? i don't like full rape, if anyone can answer please
Depending on the MC's corruption level, her scenes will be different. When her corruption reaches maximum level, she will enjoy being raped. Same for the other two.

Reactions: fraazx and iganasuK

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AndTheHeroWasNeverSeenAgain-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Siladan

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
played this back when it released in JP, I really hope the dev fixed most of the worst glitches and bugs that made the game straight up unplayable, from visual glitches to certain progress required flags missing. Still a nice game and better balanced than koyori tho

onore

Feb 15, 2020
I've played this in JP. IIRC, theres really just 1 ending. If you choose to go on a virgin run, you do get an exclusive weapon towards the end.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Are there actually choices, jobs or more for sex and corruption or is it all just kinetic lose and get raped?

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
3 pages and no one talked about the gameplay itself. How is it?

Is there something worth playing hidden in here? Cause the previews and the trailer make it seems like a story focused one which immediately makes me skeptical. Throughout all those years i could count H-games that succeeded in telling a good erotic story on one hand so that's always a bad sign for me.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes