asen-de

Dec 23, 2023
I got bored after the first 5 seconds seeing another generic rpg beginning and the next 30 minutes did not got any better. In my opinion, this is just another trashy CG hunter with outstandingly boring gameplay (generic rpg maker combat..ugh)

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This one is good, recommended for sure.

Though, Poison game is usually kinda disapointing. And yet I play this one after I hear the OP movie's soundtrack, which I usually hear from certain Nutaku game...

But after playing it, the H scene is good. So does the story.

Oh yes, the grinding is hard indeed.
So go get the save and enjoy the endings and H scene if it suit you.

Feb 2, 2019
Can you stay virgin and do anal,and other type of sex? Looks promising but l must know what you can and what you can not
Virgin Route.png
You can gain lewd experience through items and keeping your virginity, so... maybe?
To be honest, I might kind of enjoy that as well.
I always found Caster in Fate/Stay Night - UBW route had very good taste to want to turn Saber into a pleasure craving virgin / nympho-virgin. Wanting to "educate" and discipline her sexually without doing something so crude as taking her virginity. =D

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
3 pages and no one talked about the gameplay itself. How is it?

Is there something worth playing hidden in here? Cause the previews and the trailer make it seems like a story focused one which immediately makes me skeptical. Throughout all those years i could count H-games that succeeded in telling a good erotic story on one hand so that's always a bad sign for me.
Just your regular RPG maker game. Only difference is genderswap.
Hopefully this is patched to remove the constant crashes. H is mid. It's more of a H story that could have been a VN with battles throughout.

Last edited:
Reactions: domdale

Strikedown999

Dec 15, 2021
View attachment 3342798

Overview:
Upon defeating the Demon King, the Hero, Astel, finds himself changed into... herself?! She'll have to navigate a world that is moving on from the dire situation brought about by the presence of the Demon King. Help Astel make new friends and work her first-ever job. She'll be searching for portals to revolutionize Gran Tale's national postal service. The country is trying to rebuild and contend with economic and existential threats in this new, peaceful world!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Original Title: その後、勇者の姿を見た者はいない
Developer: Circle Poison - - -
Publisher: Kagura Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Other Games: Divine Miko Koyori
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3342803 View attachment 3342804 View attachment 3342806 View attachment 3342840 View attachment 3342809 View attachment 3342810 View attachment 3342815 View attachment 3342823
Looks great!

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 3343702
You can gain lewd experience through items and keeping your virginity, so... maybe?
To be honest, I might kind of enjoy that as well.
I always found Caster in Fate/Stay Night - UBW route had very good taste to want to turn Saber into a pleasure craving virgin / nympho-virgin. Wanting to "educate" and discipline her sexually without doing something so crude as taking her virginity. =D
Is that a game here on F95? l am confused
Don't know if l should try the OP game if it is one those cookie cutter RPGM games where there is no freedom

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AndTheHeroWasNeverSeenAgain-1.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
And the Hero Was Never Seen Again [v1.03] [Circle Poison/Kagura Games] - Compressed

Original Size: ~4GB
Compressed Size: ~800MB

Win:
| |

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Just your regular RPG maker game. Only difference is genderswap.
Hopefully this is patched to remove the constant crashes. H is mid. It's more of a H story that could have been a VN with battles throughout.
Thanks for the info, that's exactly what i was worried about :/

Reactions: FYN666
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes