senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I don't normally ask this, but is NTR avoidable? looking for wholesome gyaru games
It is to a certain extent if you aren't absolutely meticulous with your inventory managemant RNG can fuck you over and force you into them unintentionally, right at the start of the game it is really easy to land in them by accident as you are picking up the games mechanics.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Is this game still slow and laggy at the later part of the dungeon? I've seen a lot of people making this complaint but I don't see anything directly addressing this issue.

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Have they added any new scenes yet? when I downloaded it before, there were a few unfinished scenes.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Do I need to add the updates/fixes file if I am downloading now, or is that for people updating from the old version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does this compressed format affect the performance of the game for better or worse, or just the file size it occupies? :unsure:
The only thing compression does it make the image/video/audio quality smaller, it doesn't touch anything else.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn translation error and ridiculous fucking amount of payment in 5 damn days! It said 15 days than it's 30K.. damn ridiculous because dungeon part is total shit!

Cons:
1. Dungeon is 1 action per floor and very boring. So basically it's a damn fucking stairway with a landing.. walk down.. do action.. walk down.. entirety of the fucking dungeon.
2. How the hell do you start in debt 30,000 gold as a new adventurer? Stupid premise that makes no sense in any RPG game
3. You have to get $30K gold in 5 damn days! Otherwise forced NTR
4. Says you can have sex with other girls if Monica is not around SHE IS ALWAYS AROUND!
6. Skills cost a damn fortune but do shitty damage. Bought skill lightning sword takes 30TP only does fucking 10 damage! Useless skill. So just don't waste money on any damn skill not even heal is worth it as it heals so fucking little like 38 health damn potion heals 30% health.

Pros:
1. Good art
2. Has some sound

OK that is the entirety of this game review. Don't waste your time playing this crap extract the art and view them because the game is a very shitty RPG Dungeon Crawler game there is no damn DUNGEON!

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.1.0):

Tested on Endeavor OS (arch)
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.1.0):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:

etjs93

Apr 2, 2020
Damn translation error and ridiculous fucking amount of payment in 5 damn days! It said 15 days than it's 30K.. damn ridiculous because dungeon part is total shit!

Cons:
1. Dungeon is 1 action per floor and very boring. So basically it's a damn fucking stairway with a landing.. walk down.. do action.. walk down.. entirety of the fucking dungeon.
2. How the hell do you start in debt 30,000 gold as a new adventurer? Stupid premise that makes no sense in any RPG game
3. You have to get $30K gold in 5 damn days! Otherwise forced NTR
4. Says you can have sex with other girls if Monica is not around SHE IS ALWAYS AROUND!
6. Skills cost a damn fortune but do shitty damage. Bought skill lightning sword takes 30TP only does fucking 10 damage! Useless skill. So just don't waste money on any damn skill not even heal is worth it as it heals so fucking little like 38 health damn potion heals 30% health.

Pros:
1. Good art
2. Has some sound

OK that is the entirety of this game review. Don't waste your time playing this crap extract the art and view them because the game is a very shitty RPG Dungeon Crawler game there is no damn DUNGEON!
Sounds like skill issue NGL

SoggyPizza

Aug 19, 2020
Anyone have any idea on how to get the new scenes?

I saw a bit of the hot spring scene when the two guys mentioned it and Monica snickered.
Also, there's this special outing? How do I unlock it?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes