petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
I've got a question: if I've seen the bandit training scene (where you get the bondage outfit), the sex room stuff (and how they come and get you if you don't show up again), and maybe the preggers and the hypno/marry dude scenes... did I see the best stuff already then?

Because I'm about to fucking drop this game, for it totally missing the point of being a h-game. I came for a corruption story, and not for some boring power of friends plot and full autistic rpg battles. There are simply way too much micro-management and too many little shit decisions to be made with little meaning, or none at all. Too much grind, leveling/training, rng looting of dumb little stuff, so you can craft the next super weapon... boahh, fucking hell. Why.

The scenes mentioned above are really where this game shines: you're put into a situation where you have to do lewd shit (or fight and get out of there - if you're a pussy). Having to put on the bondage outfit by yourself, and drop some lewd drugs before proceeding with the next training session interactively, despite having not much of a choice, that's just so much more effective than a VN, and that's where a proper h-game should elaborate on (with fewer but actually meaningful decisions. lewd decisions, not rpg autisms...). Similarly, the gamification of the sex room is also great: if you don't suck off each and every dick in there, they wont let you leave, and if you don't show up again in time, the will come and get you. That's the good shit!

Unfortunately, there's just not enough of this kind of shit in this boring ass game.
Or am I wrong? Any last words?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
The reward after it is what I was refering to. Also, are there no blowjob animations for cut ins during battle? Or kiss scenes with npcs or gropers at max slut level in town? It seems like the lewd content in this game is more shallow the more I play it lol
Ah I see. For the blowjob cut-in, I think I remember it on the fight againt that guy who can hypnotise Alcy. Can probably happen in fights against human enemies like bandits but I'm really not sure about it. There are scenes you can unlock when you go out fully naked. If you're eros level 5, talk to the woman on the beach south from the entrance. She can show you how to learn a magic that makes Alcy unpercievable. With that, Alcy can now get fucked when interacting a male npc who's not tied in any quest. Not all of 'em though.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I've got a question: if I've seen the bandit training scene (where you get the bondage outfit), the sex room stuff (and how they come and get you if you don't show up again), and maybe the preggers and the hypno/marry dude scenes... did I see the best stuff already then?

Because I'm about to fucking drop this game, for it totally missing the point of being a h-game. I came for a corruption story, and not for some boring power of friends plot and full autistic rpg battles. There are simply way too much micro-management and too many little shit decisions to be made with little meaning, or none at all. Too much grind, leveling/training, rng looting of dumb little stuff, so you can craft the next super weapon... boahh, fucking hell. Why.

The scenes mentioned above are really where this game shines: you're put into a situation where you have to do lewd shit (or fight and get out of there - if you're a pussy). Having to put on the bondage outfit by yourself, and drop some lewd drugs before proceeding with the next training session interactively, despite having not much of a choice, that's just so much more effective than a VN, and that's where a proper h-game should elaborate on (with fewer but actually meaningful decisions. lewd decisions, not rpg autisms...). Similarly, the gamification of the sex room is also great: if you don't suck off each and every dick in there, they wont let you leave, and if you don't show up again in time, the will come and get you. That's the good shit!

Unfortunately, there's just not enough of this kind of shit in this boring ass game.
Or am I wrong? Any last words?
I agree there's just not that much content. I think the gameplay focuses on replaying the game more. And that quickly goes stale the more you see the scenes.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Do you guys know what the name for bgm when we fight rematch Dina in dlc?
Not sure about the actual OST track names if any, but the first Dina rematch battle uses www\audio\bgm\DEAD_HEAT_MAX.rpgmvo (which I believe is the same as the fire guy).

The second rematch battle uses www\audio\bgm\m-art_TheLightsInTheSkyAreStars.rpgmvo.

Last edited:

BigHouse12

Nov 13, 2023
Not sure about the actual OST track names if any, but the first Dina rematch battle uses www\audio\bgm\DEAD_HEAT_MAX.rpgmvo (which I believe is the same as the fire guy).

The second rematch battle uses www\audio\bgm\m-art_TheLightsInTheSkyAreStars.rpgmvo.
Ah thank you I think its the second one

BigHouse12

Nov 13, 2023
This game is really my favorite corruption game beside Shimobashira Workshop game
Do you guys have any recomendation game like this?

anon44

Jun 30, 2019
Just a heads up so no one else has to waste 30 min trying to figure it out. If anyone is having trouble getting the second Atsuo sex scene to trigger (the message will keep saying you need 3 heart 4000 ero, even if you have it), there's actually a secondary hidden requirement that Alcy has to be on her period or else the scene won't trigger.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.08):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

casey2

May 30, 2023
The first time I completed the game and went to the part after finishing the game where it was possible to give birth to children and still keep playing. Somehow that save file was deleted and I lost it...I played 2 times with virgin and non-virgin ending and I can't find a way to get there. Can someone help me how to get there?

The save file will also help the one's who just wanna see the CG's and not play the game--
though I'd say playing the game is worth it.

I'm attaching all my save files
->Saves 1 and 2 are for virgin ending
->Saves 3 - 20 are all different stages of non-virgin ending pray game ss.png

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes