fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Drug den is in the Wetlands which you can find by entering the stage, going to the right area and search the bottom half for a translucent, blinking circle that you can interact with.

You can only interact with said circle by doing the following:
1. Reach Day 80
2. Go the Underground and look for a black knight near a river with the Event symbol flashing above his head who will give you the Drug Den quest.
3. Go back to the wetlands and interact with the circle and a cutscene will trigger
4. Exit the wetlands and you should see a new area available on the map
Thank you for answering.

I've gotten past day 80 and found the circle, but no black knight appears anywhere in the underground near a river. There's a guy in black armor in front of a building (brothel?) named "stern man" or something like that who doesn't say anything when you interact with him, but nobody near water.

Is there another thing I have to do first? Or is there some previous task that might have eliminated the route? I'd really hate to start over, but better than not knowing and being forever unable to get it.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
You're looking for this guy:
1.png

I don't know if there's anything special you need to do as I've always discovered him in multiple routes. Maybe try going to the Sheep Room and talk to the Patch sheep and see if that procs him?
2.png

kaninabu

Sep 10, 2019
Hi, what happens after you defeat gailma? I've beat him finally but nothing seems to happen except for a large ton of EXP

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Where's this drug den at?
In the Underworld. At one point, some man shows up next to the homeless camp and will intercept Alcy when close (not the hypnotist, that's another event). If you accept and follow him, a fight will ensue - losing this fight will cause Alcy to be drugged and brought to the drug den. If you refused his advances, he will show up again the next day. If you won the fight and don't see hm anymore, try clearing the game and starting from day 60+ (or if you beat him before day 60, NG+).

EDIT: Wrong info - that's not the playable drug den, that's the sex slave drug den.

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
How relevant is the "no equipment" multiplier on p-skills? I can't think of any situation where I'd chose not to wear any equipment at all

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Another question: When getting skills which ones you guys think it's better to get for Alcy and which ones for her A-Cell? I was thinking maybe something along the lines of Alcy Damage and A-Cell support, but would like to get someone's opinion

redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
How relevant is the "no equipment" multiplier on p-skills? I can't think of any situation where I'd chose not to wear any equipment at all
There is a high chance you will have everything unlocked when you finish the game, so you can just take it last.

Another question: When getting skills which ones you guys think it's better to get for Alcy and which ones for her A-Cell? I was thinking maybe something along the lines of Alcy Damage and A-Cell support, but would like to get someone's opinion
Personally I think faster turns are much better, then strong attacks (both mulit-weak and single strong) finally you want the water protection skills for survival. In my opinion earth and darkness are really strong and incredible good, but will usally shine when you would have won anyway.
Later in the game my alcy got grabbed a lot, so I tried going for defense and attacks on the cell and status and buffs on alcy

Reactions: serencyon

rasberrybaret

Nov 4, 2022
I remember I was looking through this thread for some guides and I saw a picture of Alcy sitting with Jace and 2 dogs. I finally finished the game and didn't see it but I do remember seeing that this photo was apparently from a 100% complete ending. I beat the entire game pure not even unlocking taciturn young lady, can someone who 100% completed the game give me some context?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also, is there any other non lewd pictures I might have missed about moments like this by not going the lewd route?

Velvet__Crowe

May 1, 2021
Hi :3 I had some really quick questions that I hope have really simple answers.

Can I raise Eros to 5 without having sex? If so, how?

And if not, is it possible to have an anal only playthrough like in Ambrosia, so that I can raise Eros to 5 without giving up Alcy's (vaginal) virginity? If so, how?

Basically the goal is to get Eros to 5 so that Alcy can wear all of the outfits (or no outfits at all if I want) while leaving that hymen undamaged. :3

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Hi :3 I had some really quick questions that I hope have really simple answers.

Can I raise Eros to 5 without having sex? If so, how?

And if not, is it possible to have an anal only playthrough like in Ambrosia, so that I can raise Eros to 5 without giving up Alcy's (vaginal) virginity? If so, how?

Basically the goal is to get Eros to 5 so that Alcy can wear all of the outfits (or no outfits at all if I want) while leaving that hymen undamaged. :3
It's possible to raise eros with smut books. But then you'll hit a roadblock on eros 3 since Alcy will engage in sex regardless.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
I can't decide between asking for a full save or just straight up deleting this trash. It wouldn't be too bad if the gameplay wasn't a completely boring, unbalanced, grindy, frustrating slog to get through. I would just use save editor to become OP, but games like these usually rely on natural progression, and I fear i might mess something up if I do it here, since this has happened in the past with games like these.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
That makes sense, I guess. So is it possible to hold onto virginity by going anal only, then?
Nope. The game will force Alcy to do so in order to progress the eros level. Remember that you need to go to bed when you have to progress the eros level. First and second eros level is not much a problem since Alcy would just masturbate. In the third eros level up requirement, Alcy would go to town and fuck someone.

Velvet__Crowe

May 1, 2021
Nope. The game will force Alcy to do so in order to progress the eros level. Remember that you need to go to bed when you have to progress the eros level. First and second eros level is not much a problem since Alcy would just masturbate. In the third eros level up requirement, Alcy would go to town and fuck someone.
Aweh... that's lame. It's something I liked about Ambrosia, how you could go anal only and minimize how much sex she has to unlock all of the outfits and stuff while preserving her virginity. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to deal.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes