madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Aweh... that's lame. It's something I liked about Ambrosia, how you could go anal only and minimize how much sex she has to unlock all of the outfits and stuff while preserving her virginity. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to deal.
Not a lot of H-RPGs offer a technical virgin route, I'm afraid and this one is no different. The hymen-breaking fetish runs deeper in them devs.

Vedhon

Dec 16, 2023
Is the house for raising plants from the granny's quest the one the guy with the heart speach bubble sells or no? cause I don't get it there

Reactions: bazelgeuse

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Must be missing it, where do you find the cat in the Lost Pet quest? Been through the map a couple times but not seeing it.

cykael

Jan 30, 2021
I think I accidentaly activated the option from one sheep in Alcy's mind room that makes me lose every fights and being raped (even if winning), and the related sheep disapeared.

How can I reverse that? Or can the "always lose" could come from something else?
Or maybe updating a certain variable...

Thanks

Apr 22, 2021
I found the "Earth Seeker" item that lets you change the rarity when mining. Does anybody know where I can find the water version of it?

Edit: nvm I found out. You get it from the Lost Pet quest

Last edited:

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I'm going to do my first Run, what do??
> the virgin route and the others in new game plus recommend first?
Or
> is the virgin route really almost impossible without new game plus?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Do you get a way to view all the battle sex animations and cut ins in the recollection room? Or do mock battles with enemies to view them?

Jun 28, 2020
I'm going to do my first Run, what do??
> the virgin route and the others in new game plus recommend first?
Or
> is the virgin route really almost impossible without new game plus?
no. I beat the virgin run without newgame+. The hardest challenge is the dragon tho. And alot of grind.
I cant accept the fact that almost every endgame boss in this game can oneshot u with endgame gears.

Reactions: Gin_Uroboros

Dankers47433

Jan 23, 2024
can someone help me? after i reach end A and go have to return to day 61 my S skills also replaced by the old one and when i proceed to last story it stay the same only 3 old red skill not the green one. i play on joiplay

MirVoc

Apr 15, 2023
Please tell me if it's not difficult:
Which version should you play - Stoic Mode or Carefree Mode?
And what difficulty is desirable for passing?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Please tell me if it's not difficult:
Which version should you play - Stoic Mode or Carefree Mode?
And what difficulty is desirable for passing?
Carefree if you want to do multiple endings. Configurable on Recollection room
Difficulty settings are configurable. Normal is okay. Not too hard as long as you got the level advantage. Hell it's even possible to one-shot elite type enemies. But you need to change difficulty if you wanna get all the endings and achievements.
Also reminding you will be grabbed a lot in your first few levels.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So if I play the game through on Normal and then switch to the hardest difficulty before starting new game plus, will I still get the reward for beating on the hardest difficulty?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
So if I play the game through on Normal and then switch to the hardest difficulty before starting new game plus, will I still get the reward for beating on the hardest difficulty?
I think it only requires you to defeat bosses on hardest difficulty, so it's certain you'll get the reward.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I think it only requires you to defeat bosses on hardest difficulty, so it's certain you'll get the reward.
That's not what I asked though. I asked if I could beat the whole game on casual, then switch to Maniac at the start of new game plus and still get the reward.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
That's not what I asked though. I asked if I could beat the whole game on casual, then switch to Maniac at the start of new game plus and still get the reward.
My bad. It's been a long time since I played it so I can't remember everything well. May I ask what reward you were talking about? I remember there were achievements and the reward after it so I thought you were referring to that.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
My bad. It's been a long time since I played it so I can't remember everything well. May I ask what reward you were talking about? I remember there were achievements and the reward after it so I thought you were referring to that.
The reward after it is what I was refering to. Also, are there no blowjob animations for cut ins during battle? Or kiss scenes with npcs or gropers at max slut level in town? It seems like the lewd content in this game is more shallow the more I play it lol

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes