redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
Found a skill in the json file called Virginity Shield
It appears to be a neutral condition.
Anyone got or have an idea how to get it?
So I am shamelessly replying to my old post post, but I think I found the answear.
It does nothing.
All the other neutral are applied on start of the game, when making alcy.
I gave myself the skill by using a save editor and figuring out where skills were stored.
And well, enemies can still attack alcy like normal.
Personally I think it is left over from an earlier build and was replaced by the equiment for the cell, which actually does something.

Not that anyone else have any use for the information, but I think it was fun finding a pretty unknown secret

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
What even is the point of all those pregnancy modifiers, if one, or at max. two pregnancies end the game?
I think that's supposed to be the whole point. It's supposed to be a question of whether Alcy can complete her quest before she gets pregnant. Whether it actually works as intended is another matter

Septavius

Feb 24, 2018
might be a dumb question but who do i talk to to get to the fuck room? I got 153 lewd rumors and 5 hearts, just cant seem to get anybody to let me in

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
OOF.. When you get the third heart you forcefully giving away the virginity.. It make no much sense.. At 2 hearts you will unlock the unicorn quest and at 4 there is the clown one that supposedly is also safe, why dafq can't I have a choice? (unsure also what does the suppressor..)

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Trying to find z-heaven. I searched this thread and I found the spot in the wetlands, but nothing happens. Can't enter, just says "is there another adventurer nearby?" Then I saw something about a guard in black armor in the underground in front of hypno-guy's house. No guard. There's a black armor guard in the first area, but he doesn't say anything. How do I get the drug questline started?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Watters

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
What's installer update for? The game already 2.5 gb and it's 1.08.
The thread started with version 1.00 ... and was updated with the most recent versions over time ...

The patches are for those, who have an older version ... and do not want to download the whole game again and again ...

Jun 18, 2020
What are the choices at the start of the game about valuing me or my friend more ? And lewd boost choices too, are they farmable ? Do they speed up the corruption progress too fast ? Cus i dont really want that. Thanks

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a place to actually purchase the Z-Heaven drug? I can't seem to find it. The most I can do is have Alcy lose in the drug den where she'll get the first Addiction (Mild) Condition. I'm assuming it gets worse, but subsequent rapes don't worsen the addiction. Clearing the drug den with the Mild Condition won't unlock the Drug Addict Ending either.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm missing.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is there a place to actually purchase the Z-Heaven drug? I can't seem to find it. The most I can do is have Alcy lose in the drug den where she'll get the first Addiction (Mild) Condition. I'm assuming it gets worse, but subsequent rapes don't worsen the addiction. Clearing the drug den with the Mild Condition won't unlock the Drug Addict Ending either.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm missing.
I can't even find the drug den. I've found a bandit den, and in one scene they make her smoke a joint or something, but that's about it. Where's this drug den at?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I can't even find the drug den. I've found a bandit den, and in one scene they make her smoke a joint or something, but that's about it. Where's this drug den at?
Drug den is in the Wetlands which you can find by entering the stage, going to the right area and search the bottom half for a translucent, blinking circle that you can interact with.

You can only interact with said circle by doing the following:
1. Reach Day 80
2. Go the Underground and look for a black knight near a river with the Event symbol flashing above his head who will give you the Drug Den quest.
3. Go back to the wetlands and interact with the circle and a cutscene will trigger
4. Exit the wetlands and you should see a new area available on the map

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
I will be honest... I have no clue on what to do for the true ending (Ive gotten 2 of the 3 origin seeds and am stuck now because the bloody jace event isn't triggering, ive done homeless quest and discontent man, got over 100 morality and over 8 quests fulfilled AND got the origin seed and friend party (all good endings))

Does anyone know WHY it isn't working? As every time I fight in Gosh I don't see the bandit git at ALL (no detour option or such)...

Edit: NM I found out why (I had not seen the final jace event in time... its a tad daft they put a timer on all of this... its convoluted enough as is!)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes