Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
alright, now I'm just stuck. trying to fight the dragon and it's already day 88. But I can't "find the housewife" to start the event to fight it.

screw this crap, I'm just going to clear the game and reset back to day 60 since I already fucked up the true ending anyway. This game is too damn convoluted even WITH a guide

EDIT: somehow my save is glitched on the day count so that messed so much stuff up. I really just can't win with this game it seems. So yeah, I'm just done with this game at this point cause I got softlocked one too many times.

looked promising, but then got infuriating. That's 2 games that U-Room really irritated me on
You are trying to fight the dragon on top of Gridge Canyon?
Use anti-heal on the sphere. That sphere is like a ticking time bomb. Raise your spatial Influence(aka M.ATK)to make sure those anti-heal instant death effect works.
Keep mp burn on the dragon. All of its dangerous moves requires MP, shut them down. Using ASI Poison A with Venon Burn is a combo that works well even in endgame.
Counter and Trick ASI combination should give you a lot of TP per turn for emergency glittering dust. Use Speed magic to supplement your TP. I suspect AGI also affects evasion and accuracy(hit rate) stats too.
Even for extreme battle with the dragon the same strategy work. If the dragon simply one-shot you, then your stats are too low, namingly your defense is too low. Grinding some levels will quickly turn the situation around.

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, It seems that my guide has helped many user here, but since I've turned on the commenter permission, some of the guide are barely visible or overwritten.
I've reverted the permission to view again and restore the version before all of the suggestion are given. Sorry for the inconveniences...

I've completed the DLC way back then on October and to be honest the material collection for the DLC run should be enough to "brute force" the hard boss in there, that's why I don't really need to complete the DLC boss guide since you should be strong enough to beat that (still requires some thinking and RNG).

Feel free to reply or send me a message should you want to add additional information regarding the unfinished DLC content or something else. Thank you.

Guide post here

Last edited:
Reactions: dmnit

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
Anyone who can help on how to get each ending.

I looked on trehd itself, but I didn't find a satisfactory answer. Many spoke of the true ending.
But I want to know how to get the slave ending? And how to avoid the bad ending?

I'm grateful to anyone who can respond.

PH_HentaiSama

Apr 30, 2023
I need help for unhappy man, I forget where's the location on this guy, and how to complete it please 1702946835512.jpg

And how can I do 1702947553925.jpg

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
You are trying to fight the dragon on top of Gridge Canyon?
Use anti-heal on the sphere. That sphere is like a ticking time bomb. Raise your spatial Influence(aka M.ATK)to make sure those anti-heal instant death effect works.
Keep mp burn on the dragon. All of its dangerous moves requires MP, shut them down. Using ASI Poison A with Venon Burn is a combo that works well even in endgame.
Counter and Trick ASI combination should give you a lot of TP per turn for emergency glittering dust. Use Speed magic to supplement your TP. I suspect AGI also affects evasion and accuracy(hit rate) stats too.
Even for extreme battle with the dragon the same strategy work. If the dragon simply one-shot you, then your stats are too low, namingly your defense is too low. Grinding some levels will quickly turn the situation around.
I already beat that dragon around level 104. what made me rage quit was that i somehow couldn't meet Frau and the game got stuck. I was able to advance to day 140+ and never saw Frau appear at all, nor did the game end around day 100 like it should have. Not only that, but I was unable to get Alcy pregnant a 2nd time. It's like every possible ending softlocked.

And I've already restarted the game multiple times before while trying to get the true ending. That last run, I was going to say screw it and reset back to day 60 after clearing the game and still couldn't do so cause of some weird game-breaking softlock.

So I'm just done at this point. I already deleted the game off my harddrive. Wasted over 80+ hours trying to clear just the main story and kept getting screwed over. Multiple playthroughs and couldn't beat the game once cause of some convoluted crap or a massive game-breaking bug. This is the 2nd time that U-room disappointed me.

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I already beat that dragon around level 104. what made me rage quit was that i somehow couldn't meet Frau and the game got stuck. I was able to advance to day 140+ and never saw Frau appear at all, nor did the game end around day 100 like it should have. Not only that, but I was unable to get Alcy pregnant a 2nd time. It's like every possible ending softlocked.

And I've already restarted the game multiple times before while trying to get the true ending. That last run, I was going to say screw it and reset back to day 60 after clearing the game and still couldn't do so cause of some weird game-breaking softlock.

So I'm just done at this point. I already deleted the game off my harddrive. Wasted over 80+ hours trying to clear just the main story and kept getting screwed over. Multiple playthroughs and couldn't beat the game once cause of some convoluted crap or a massive game-breaking bug. This is the 2nd time that U-room disappointed me.
Wow, looks like a terrible softlock bug. I know there are a few softlock situations in this game, but none are as bad as yours.
Just to check, are you in carefree mode(no time limit), or stoic mode(with time limit)? You should meet Fran in the Orc camp, which is on the east side of Gridge Canyon. In the camp, somewhere at the top center, there should be an EV trigger spot to proceed with the main story.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I need help for unhappy man, I forget where's the location on this guy, and how to complete it please View attachment 3185967

And how can I do View attachment 3185977
Where can I find noett greenwoods
Unhappy man is on the far west side of the first noble District area. It is the same area where there is Unicorn research guy, and also a massage place. He is just hiding beside a building. Noett greenwoods, is where you fought the Ropers. It is near the center of the Anatol map. Its map icon is a dense forest.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
how fucking long is the pregnancy, jesus
should be roughly 5-10 days normally before she notices the first one. after that, idk... If you cleared one of the side quests, you get an item that literally will indicate if one of the last 5 people to creampie her had knocked her up.

Wow, looks like a terrible softlock bug. I know there are a few softlock situations in this game, but none are as bad as yours.
Just to check, are you in carefree mode(no time limit), or stoic mode(with time limit)? You should meet Fran in the Orc camp, which is on the east side of Gridge Canyon. In the camp, somewhere at the top center, there should be an EV trigger spot to proceed with the main story.
was playing the game with no time limit and i also had a guide to tell me where to find frau and she wasn't there. the EV trigger literally never showed up. The game basically bugged out at some point, preventing all story progress and preventing any endings from triggering. On top of that, Alcy was unable to become pregnant a 2nd time even with the guaranteed pregnancy item.

Whatever happened, it lst the game reach upwards to day 141 w/o being able to meet Frau and I just gave up playing it. That was the 3rd attempt at playing the game and the furthest I got, because I was trying to get the true ending each time. And this last time I was told I could reset back to day 60, but that doesn't even matter if I can't reach an ending.

At this point, I'm just done with this game. Like I said before, I already deleted it from my computer.

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
This game is Absolute garbage, Extremely cryptic and dialogue centric, you are better off wasting your time with a shotgun barrel in your mouth than this stupid piece of shit game

oh whats that you skipped ONE fucking meaningless dialogue box? have fun never progressing through the game as it will take an entire day of skimming through this forum of retards just to figure out what you need to fucking do all for a mediocre hgame that tries way too fucking hard on the game part like alot of other shitty hgames

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
should be roughly 5-10 days normally before she notices the first one. after that, idk... If you cleared one of the side quests, you get an item that literally will indicate if one of the last 5 people to creampie her had knocked her up.
Which side quest was this?

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
I have to agree.

During my gameplay, one of the most horrible things happened in an H-game. I don't think even in Skyrim at launch, with the buggy game what I'm going to report happened.

Playing in casual mode, following the main story, in the bandits' dungeon mission, after managing to go through everything and getting Karen's item, my energy was at 0. There's no way to explore this area anymore, I'm going to go back to the city, sleep and the next day I come back here and continue exploring.
But when leaving the dungeon, a boss appears (someone who has appeared in the story before, but I don't remember the name). Much stronger than previous bandits. I thought, I'm going to lose the fight, I'll lose the mission item, but I'll regain my energy and come back the next day to continue.

What happened? When I lose the fight, the game puts me back in the dungeon so I can get out again and face the boss again. But how am I going to fight if I'm out of energy and the characters are weakened?

The game simply killed my save. Because I had saved the game inside the dungeon and another save I think was from two previous days (inside the game).

They focused on too many things for an H-game. The art is good, but it's not worth the hours of effort to achieve it and come across these development errors.

• Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Which side quest was this?
Think it was called "Old Man's Delivery". You need to talk to one of the guys in the stall area right outside the bathhouse by Yournia's shop. He'll ask for you to deliver a package in the underground area (indicated by a heart mark).

He's about lv35 and winning this fight will net you something that lets you look at pregnancy progress and 20 points to morality

This guide can help (link leads right to some side stuff), but you'll need google translate or something to read it:

can anyone share the hack or full walkthrough?
It's in Japanese (so use a translator), but this has a lot of info:

Main game-

DLC-

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes