Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Wasn't there an option after the ending that you can return to day 60?
It would be easier that way.
if that's the case, then I'll just do that. I haven't gotten rid of that save yet and I've already done basically everything else except fought the dragon (I'm currently level 78 and counting cause I keep beating the optional bosses for exp farming).

Wanted to get the true ending on the first playthrough but so much for that.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
its a bug or something ? View attachment 3169256
even if i had sex or masturbate i never get the good status
Yeah the Sex Status is so confusing lol
I just remembered making Alcy go to town with dudes on Noble's district. I got a lot of good status from doing that for some reason. Maybe because the guys on that rich inn are designed to particularly stimulate a specific body part.(One guy like boobs and the other guy like panties.)

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah the Sex Status is so confusing lol
I just remembered making Alcy go to town with dudes on Noble's district. I got a lot of good status from doing that for some reason. Maybe because the guys on that rich inn are designed to particularly stimulate a specific body part.(One guy like boobs and the other guy like panties.)
Thx i will try it

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
its a bug or something ? View attachment 3169256
even if i had sex or masturbate i never get the good status

If you want to manually increase those, you can make items from that underground district.

You need at least 3 hearts iirc, but there's a building right by the place where you give food for the one mission to feed the homeless (and you need to do that mission for the true ending anyway).

go into that building and you can craft some pretty solid equipment there, along with making the things to manually up your "+" and "-" statuses.

you will have to do that maze minigame to get some of the items though.

You also can make something in the alchemist shop right by the weapon one nearby karen's shop. That item is needed for yornina to remove all your bad status passives (which generally make fights harder when you can't oneshot enemies)

redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
Found a skill in the json file called Virginity Shield
It appears to be a neutral condition.
Anyone got or have an idea how to get it?

PH_HentaiSama

Apr 30, 2023
Already done defeating the wriggle boss and the golsh disappeared and stuck on day 100 with the ending c, what else can I do???

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
A word of advise for those thinking of going into DLC, before you do that, it is better go get your unique ending items, especially the book of heaven(it is needed for final, best wpn for Alcy). You won't be to do a newgame+ or resume from day 61 until you finish DLC (meaning locked from getting other unique item)

I got thoroughly screwed by DLC ultimate boss, in severe mode, he just one-shot me with his Evil God Slayer move, even mana penetrating strike could also one-hit me. The worst part is that once you are in the final dungeon, you can no longer get out of it (meaning you can get soft-locked).

Apparently even with max level(255), almost best wpn, and equipment are not enough. Since I only did a single playthrough(virgin run) and gotten true ending, I cannot craft most of the best item. In the end, i had to load a previous save, and change the difficulty to casual. It ended up being way too easy in casual mode. Most of them got one-shot using Anti-Helix. The big boss took like maybe 4 anti-helix and he is down.

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
A word of advise for those thinking of going into DLC, before you do that, it is better go get your unique ending items, especially the book of heaven(it is needed for final, best wpn for Alcy). You won't be to do a newgame+ or resume from day 61 until you finish DLC (meaning locked from getting other unique item)

I got thoroughly screwed by DLC ultimate boss, in severe mode, he just one-shot me with his Evil God Slayer move, even mana penetrating strike could also one-hit me. The worst part is that once you are in the final dungeon, you can no longer get out of it (meaning you can get soft-locked).

Apparently even with max level(255), almost best wpn, and equipment are not enough. Since I only did a single playthrough(virgin run) and gotten true ending, I cannot craft most of the best item. In the end, i had to load a previous save, and change the difficulty to casual. It ended up being way too easy in casual mode. Most of them got one-shot using Anti-Helix. The big boss took like maybe 4 anti-helix and he is down.

Yeah, I noticed that some moves hit stupidly hard on severe so I expected as much. But I'm not on the DLC yet. This isn't the first time U-Room made something difficult.

Also, max level is 255? What is this, Star Ocean?

Also, been using this as a guide, but needs google translate or something, so it might help. They have a page for the base game, and one for the DLC

Base game:

DLC:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, I noticed that some moves hit stupidly hard on severe so I expected as much. But I'm not on the DLC yet. This isn't the first time U-Room made something difficult.

Also, max level is 255? What is this, Star Ocean?

Also, been using this as a guide, but needs google translate or something, so it might help. They have a page for the base game, and one for the DLC

Base game:

DLC:
The problem really isn't the difficulty itself. It's the crap design of forcing the player to 'have' certain items that the player can never get by playing the game as intended.

Normally, if you're gonna pull some BS like a DLC campaign requiring certain (rare) items from the base game, the least you need to do is allow the player to RETURN to the base game! (or at the very least, if you really want to be a lazy game DEV, add a warning check when jumping into it if you do not have the required items, so you can still reconsider)

But no, once you start the DLC, you don't really know you need said items until you need them. And once in the DLC, you're locked into it ... FOREVER! By the time you know, you really don't want to waste the already spent hours re-loading an old save from the base game too, it's just plain insulting to the player's time.
That also means once you finish the DLC, that game session is broken. There's literally nothing left to do after the credits roll on the DLC and you're not able to return to the base game (like the base game returns you to day 60).

The only saving grace there would be that it's RPGM and you can easily enough cheat items into existence.

PH_HentaiSama

Apr 30, 2023
Guys please help me, I'm stuck on day 100, I have nothing to do, but wait flau recovery and end up on ending c, what else can I do

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Guys please help me, I'm stuck on day 100, I have nothing to do, but wait flau recovery and end up on ending c, what else can I do
You will have to load a previous save to give yourself a few days, and attempt to change the ending. Ending A(true ending) have a few conditions to fulfill. You can check with the route branching sheep in Alcy's Mind(the pink circle on the map), the sheep will give you true end guide. You can also go for other endings that is not C.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
alright, now I'm just stuck. trying to fight the dragon and it's already day 88. But I can't "find the housewife" to start the event to fight it.

screw this crap, I'm just going to clear the game and reset back to day 60 since I already fucked up the true ending anyway. This game is too damn convoluted even WITH a guide

EDIT: somehow my save is glitched on the day count so that messed so much stuff up. I really just can't win with this game it seems. So yeah, I'm just done with this game at this point cause I got softlocked one too many times.

looked promising, but then got infuriating. That's 2 games that U-Room really irritated me on

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
This game is so good and so bad at the same time that it is frustratingly interesting.

The good points are well-mentioned in the reviews already, but the bad points are not well conveyed.

My main grapple with the game is the quality of translation. By reading the dialogues closely, you will start to realise a few oddities.
A single term can be referred by a a few different names. Character sometimes speaks with wrong or missing pronouns. Sentences do not always flow coherently and sometimes seem to be out of context. Subject in the dialogue often has ambiguity in terms of who or what the characters are talking about.
The dialogues are often borderline gibberish that is both legible and illegible at the same time. It is almost as if the translator are given no context on their scripts, and they have no coordination with each other. It is a messy translation that is somehow organised together. The prime example of this problem is when the characters are talking about Leo's disease in the beginning of DLC. Another example will be the mage character, which talks about armour and barrier, in the synthesize shop. Both dialogue are confusing piles of mess.
Why does this matter then? Poor translation impacts not just our understanding of the game, but it also hinders the emotional moment that the game is trying to deliver which this game has plenty of. It is a shame that we the overseas players got an inferior version of the game. This game could have been a 神ゲー(godlike amazing game) if not for this issue.

The game system itself also has a few oddities. Some are just annoying and some are dangerous.
It is mostly with the flow of the game, and the ability to backtrack.
Here are a few examples:
1. You cannot escape from gallery room. You have to press D(fast travel), to the map. Normally there is an exit point in such a room for player to immediately realise how to get out of the place.
2. Badly explained stats system.
To see your stats, you have to enter equipment, to see your entire stats is just bad design.

Support equipment(ASI) does not explain itself well. Some affect the party while some only affect individuals. Such as ASI Poison A and C. Do you know that their effects applies to the whole party? Oh do you also know you can press < and > to get more information about the equipment?
Same goes for some of the passive skills. The masters skill actually affects the whole party, and some do have compounded effect when both the Cell and Alcy learns the same skill, such as the Fire Master.

3. Stats are not well explained. What does luck, Magic defense(M.Strength) aka magic armour, and M.ATK, all these do?
I have deciphered a few. Luck affects crit hit rate. M.ATK is actually Spatial influence. However, magic armour is still a mystery to me.
4. Mixed uses of symbols and Terminology. The "luck" mentioned in the Aurumbloom, is not the luck in our stats, but rather it affect rare item drop rate from mobs. Magic defense having actually 4 names to it. Alcy Wall applies to only the caster, but is it affect the whole party is not clear. The Counter ASI seems to be buffing the Alcy wall, but the skill description is not directly referring to it.
This number 4 point reflects my issue with the translation quality.
5. The game still have a few softlocks, especially if you fail some battle or do things out of intended order.
6. Occasionally the game flow is abrupt, such as the gathering of supporter, during the election at the finale of the base game. The 4 places mentioned by Colette are not actually the places to trigger the events. With two spots hidden inside building, you are expected to run around randomly to find them. Ever after all these, the games doesn't automatically proceed, you have to go the center of the street to trigger the final fight. Finishing the gathering of supporter and the trigger of final fight should have been separated to better the flow of the game.

In summary, the game has a very wonderful message. It also have a grand scale of content and emotional content. The fights at severe mode is very fun, and the battle system are a refreshing take on the 4 elements. The game even have some 4th wall breaking element at the very end, it is good fun. It reminds me of game like SHRIFT, and DDLC. Tseng is also very interesting character, which I find myself often agree with him.
However, the problem with its varying quality issue of translation makes it a game that is very hard to be recommanded to others, especially player who are relatively new to HRPG genre. Still a 5/5 game tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Nzodd and Eicosa
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes