kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
You need
  • 4 hearts so you have the 4 lewd seeds needed to unlock the skill that lets you keep the plant to start with
  • Complete the witch's quest
  • Complete the digger's quest in the underground
With those 3 conditions you can get the plant from the witch afaik
Thanks. Completed all of the above but still could not get seed. I was able to get it after sleeping overnight. I guess that was the final trigger.

On an unrelated topic, Anyone know hwo to get the group sex with the gigolos in noble house ? I have the "Sex all day long" perk and at 5 Limit. When I click on the pink circle it says It will probably cause problems for them cos my libido is just too strong. Any clues ?

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
@Ex-s Gundam

YOu knwo the sheep in the DLC Sync Space area? With the items boboverlord mentioned you can craft interesting special equipment.
It is optional but makes some battles easier

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Srichus

Oct 29, 2023
Got to the true final boss in DLC, now I am in "Heart of the World". The game seems entirely glitched, whenever I try to load a save it gives me an error. Now when I go to the title screen it is all scary with "Play Game" written and scary music. What do I do? I loaded a previous saves, after I use the special attack it says "Failed to load: img/tiles2/xxx_3.png"

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
Not sure if Alcy Wall skill (aoe starter defense skill) is available at your progress but if it is, you can combine that with Glitter Dust or Diamond Dust vs ultimate or strong magical attacks
Alcy Wall is definitely what I was missing on my earlier tries. Once I had obtained it, I finally managed to beat the dragon. The key was mana burn. Once he is out of mana, his attacks are limited to the 4-dot brown attack that is easily countered by Alcy Wall and sporadic ultimates (diamond dust + Alcy Wall to avoid any risk). Unicorn gear is also much better than Supernova in boss fights (high evasion and reflection help a lot).

Where I can find the 'Golem Core S' required for GG Custom gear (which in turn is needed for Supernova DC)? I presume that in the Pomona church, but the "point of no return" warning kinda makes it pointless if I can't get back from there.

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
Hello, since I haven't really post anything here despite registered for so long, I probably can't post link yet until gain 3 posts.
But atm might be working on a 'better' guide since this game is absolutely gorgeous and not basic h rpgm stuff.
I'll reply here with another post once I think the guide has been better polished.

Feel free to like and stuff, It can also be referred to the main post later on.

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
how to use P-skill pressure ex guys? i'm at level 78 but cannot kill goblin at guliyev forest by touching them
Encounter the same thing during my first playthrough, but somehow I can kill them by touching after completing the true ending and clearing all the optional bosses. Not sure If It's intended or someone else know the answer to this.

Edit : thanks to duncanwadams
Need to enable it in the key items

Last edited:

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
Alcy Wall is definitely what I was missing on my earlier tries. Once I had obtained it, I finally managed to beat the dragon. The key was mana burn. Once he is out of mana, his attacks are limited to the 4-dot brown attack that is easily countered by Alcy Wall and sporadic ultimates (diamond dust + Alcy Wall to avoid any risk). Unicorn gear is also much better than Supernova in boss fights (high evasion and reflection help a lot).

Where I can find the 'Golem Core S' required for GG Custom gear (which in turn is needed for Supernova DC)? I presume that in the Pomona church, but the "point of no return" warning kinda makes it pointless if I can't get back from there.
Most of it available in the Pomona church as you said. It's the only effective farm method for Golem Core S, but also the point of no return. So technically you can fully create the Supernova DC after clearing Pomona Church, and you only got 1 run to grab most of the Golem Core S. Alternatively you can have a rare chance to get 1 Golem Core S by fighting the boss in the Genny Wetlands per day.

It's not really pointless as you may need to grind for the upgrade even more after completing your first playthrough, collecting all trophies, in preparation for the append content.

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
Most of it available in the Pomona church as you said. It's the only effective farm method for Golem Core S, but also the point of no return. So technically you can fully create the Supernova DC after clearing Pomona Church, and you only got 1 run to grab most of the Golem Core S. Alternatively you can have a rare chance to get 1 Golem Core S by fighting the boss in the Genny Wetlands per day.

It's not really pointless as you may need to grind for the upgrade even more after completing your first playthrough, collecting all trophies, in preparation for the append content.
Thanks for the info, seems I have to resort to the cash option (instead of crafting you can buy a ready-made one for 300k)

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, just wanted to ask if anyone knows thename of colette battle and tseng battle bgms in the append? thanks in advance!

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone and sir Silentce,
I've completed the reworked unofficial guide for the base game.

Since It's based of my many user experience here, I've summarized what to do in the base game, confusing stuff, explained bugged ending/events, and most asked topics.
Tell me if there's anything wrong or if something want to be added.

The Append/DLC is still under progress since I haven't completed the DLC yet. It will be updated periodically.

Feel free to check it out .

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes