ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Oh, and the events will start at the same place but will occur on the beach, so I think you need the swimsuit. Forgot where you find it, though.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
and sorry one more question if u dont mind. in the beginning when u work and that guy grabs ur ass and gives u the swimsuit.. is there more content with him? i remember him saying something about making a sexier one for u
I don't think so? I haven't found any other swimsuit than the regular white bikini. If you're lewd lv. 5 with the relevant (bottom right) skill unlock you can also be naked, but that's about it.

Nicknickson

Sep 19, 2020
Can anyone help me with the 'Karen's date' questline? I've found two dates (the flirty guy near the baths and the noble guy in the noble district). I can't find the next guy for the life of me. Been everywhere!!!

Nicknickson

Sep 19, 2020
How to get access to Alcy's heart area? I wanna active GORE and some others option. I know this question it's already ask, but no answers was given.
Check the map at the top right corner - pink circle. I think that's what you're looking for

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
Just finished the unicorn quest. Is there any vanilla scene to lose virginity? I don't want my gal to get raped.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Just finished the unicorn quest. Is there any vanilla scene to lose virginity? I don't want my gal to get raped.
Atsuo's event (starts with the guy with heart mark at Noet Forest's water collecting map) is as vanilla as this game can get.

asten

Aug 8, 2019
Could someone tell where is last gigolo? I found 4 of them: gardener, cook, massager and homeless. In notebook said about 2 in central district, but i can't find him.
And where can i find unicorn after first meet?

Last edited:

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Could someone tell where is last gigolo? I found 4 of them: gardener, cook, massager and homeless. In notebook said about 2 in central district, but i can't find him.
And where can i find unicorn after first meet?
There's a back entrance in one of the shops, you looking for the last one that is a mage, he's nearly the entrance of that back door. I think is on the synthesis shop.

Thephantom20xd

Apr 24, 2021
Anyone here know how to go unlock the fuck room scene step by step not using the unlock all scene just any tips or what version it is last story arc or just the normal story arc?

tuananh12

Jul 13, 2021
Does anyone know the triggers for the 2nd event for each of the side characters' bad end?

I found that Collete seem to be just passing days until you see her mother(2nd bad end CG), then the guard (3rd bad end CG).

For Yourina, I was able to get her to come out to the front of the brothel (where the bunny girl that tells you to give her some time is) and retell the story of her confinement (2nd bad end CG). But I'm not sure how that was done. I tried to do it on a following playthrough but was unable to trigger it even after passing all the days from 60 to 100. So I think the trigger is something besides days.

For Karen, I was able to hit some trigger where she wasn't in her shop and she was replaced by a generic shop keeper. But I wasn't able to find her anywhere. I imagine that her 2nd CG is where she is, but I can't find her. I don't recall getting any hints on her whereabouts either.
If I get pregnant a second time, will I be forced to the ending ?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
As already mentioned, the Atsuo scenes are about as vanilla as you'll find in this game, but other (more or less) consensual intercourse scenes you can get early on are the bitchy cat tavern (the one in the underground with pets wandering around inside it) and the guy offering a swimming lesson on the beach, and the guy in the mixed baths.

There's also the scene when Alcy returns to town after walking through enough aphrodisiac pools in the forest, though that one's more dubiously consensual or obvious reasons

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes