AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
Does increasing the LIMIT level skip a day? I slept in the inn on Day 1 then after the H-scene it's already Day 3. Also is there an option to not increase the LIMIT when sleeping? I plan to do a virgin run.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Can anyone help? Pregnancy is low key a boner killer for me, but the rest of this game is good enough that I would like to keep playing without the threat of pregnancy looming over me. Really wish the game had a pregnancy content off switch, but Im willing to do editing.
This is kinda unfortunate because it's clear that pregnancy risk was intended to be a significant part of this game's appeal - it gets mentioned A LOT during sex scenes. That being said, it offers an awful lot of tools to avoid pregnancy. Isn't there an equippable upgrade that prevents it completely? And then there's the contraceptive item you can automate to make sure it's used every day...

4551spoderman

Oct 1, 2018
This is kinda unfortunate because it's clear that pregnancy risk was intended to be a significant part of this game's appeal - it gets mentioned A LOT during sex scenes. That being said, it offers an awful lot of tools to avoid pregnancy. Isn't there an equippable upgrade that prevents it completely? And then there's the contraceptive item you can automate to make sure it's used every day...
While there are many tools to avoid pregnancy, it feels very balanced towards usually being able to avoid it, but not quite (im sure this is also for a specific fetish). For example, the best contraceptive available in the start of the game is 99% effective only, and its very expensive at 500 gold. But the last straw for me was when I got the severe bad condition that reduces contraceptive effectiveness. Its not absolutely debilitating by any means, but on top of having to spend gold on a bunch of stuff in the game, and worry of other pro pregnancy statuses that I might get going forward makes me want to have a non pregnancy mod to properly enjoy this game.

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
I just talked to some random dude and he took Alcy to a cafe date which ended up with them fucking. When I looked at the sex stats she's still virgin. Wut?

Confused.png

Last edited:

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
While there are many tools to avoid pregnancy, it feels very balanced towards usually being able to avoid it, but not quite (im sure this is also for a specific fetish). For example, the best contraceptive available in the start of the game is 99% effective only, and its very expensive at 500 gold. But the last straw for me was when I got the severe bad condition that reduces contraceptive effectiveness. Its not absolutely debilitating by any means, but on top of having to spend gold on a bunch of stuff in the game, and worry of other pro pregnancy statuses that I might get going forward makes me want to have a non pregnancy mod to properly enjoy this game.
You can cure bad statuses by making Womb Repair items and talking to Yorunia.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
1699877914407.png
Can someone explain to me if this item is broken (bugged) or not lol. It does not work for me even when the conditions are met (I'm on the DLC, Cell is no longer combat capable = dead/incapacitated). I tried testing it on regular areas, and the monster nest areas (DLC exclusive) but the dragon flare does not trigger/ no new skill gets added every 4 turns or so. Are these items only meant to trigger at certain points in the game (like final boss or some shit that would render the cell as no longer combat-capable). I felt kind of ripped off at the effort I put into getting the items required to craft this lol that the item basically does nothing but stat boost (the stat it gives) (I had to beat the extreme version of the side bosses + dragon). I was sadly expecting dragon flare to be some kind of huge damage nuke every 4 turns (based on the conditions of having to lose the other "party member" + the requirements to craft that)

• Angry
Reactions: SeaGate

Thephantom20xd

Apr 24, 2021
Once your LIMIT is high enough (4 minimum, I believe) you should see a guy standing outside the building with the peeping tom next to it. That's the Fuck Room.
Where? what place and you don't need to defeat the peeping tom? U need requirements I got Max 5 Lust Hearts btw it so hard to find its been a month I didn't figure where is the fuck room?

Last edited:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
1699942492432.png
Can't believe another H game made me emotional as shit lol. The DLC wrapped the story neatly and completing the game 100% just for this picture is worth it lol. To lessen my achievement the game even hinted that there is a better 100% picture if you complete the game on the hardest difficulty (the game is hard enough as it is on normal/casual difficulty) while not weakening the final boss lol. It was fun and Alcy definitely felt like a GOD (gameplay wise) by the end game of the DLC. WILL DEFINITELY buy this just to support the devs/ Kagura for translating when it goes on sale on my alt account on steam lol. Bajay Best Dog.

loreofloki

Jun 11, 2019
Where? what place and you don't need to defeat the peeping tom? U need requirements I got Max 5 Lust Hearts btw it so hard to find its been a month I didn't figure where is the fuck room?
No, this peeping tom you don't have to defeat. If i'm not mistaken...if you go one screen down once you enter the underground, and go to the left, you should see it.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes