kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this game was sitting on my hdd for a while now. which is pretty bad when I think about it. I might as well ask for spoilers.

last time I played this I was trying to complete the sub characters flashbacks. afaik the Ice heroine was raped and her parents didn't cared due to politics and money. grim/dina's flashback I haven't finished yet.

would really appreciate spoilers.

Nolacsar

Mar 30, 2022
I got to the Tseng fight and I just don't have the two skills required to proceed? Is there anything I need to do to unlock them?

Jan 28, 2018
I'm surprised how lenient the supposed time limit is. I got all the items I needed for the main quest around day 21, and I even spent multiple days just synching and such.
Now the game is like, "just wait till day 60, lmao" I can't even advance Colotte's quest until then either.
Guess I'll grind out Alcy's Ero level.

When is the orc map unlocked?
Golem crystals I easily found in the ice map, unlocked somewhere around day 20. Also, sometime before that, you can buy them in the market south of the bathhouse at the bottom left stall.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
this game was sitting on my hdd for a while now. which is pretty bad when I think about it. I might as well ask for spoilers.

last time I played this I was trying to complete the sub characters flashbacks. afaik the Ice heroine was raped and her parents didn't cared due to politics and money. grim/dina's flashback I haven't finished yet.

would really appreciate spoilers.
I haven't finished the game yet myself but I'm surprised by the truly dark deconstruction of the stock hentai character who Yorunia appears to be. You're introduced to her as a funny, dirty-minded, sex-obsessed big-titted bimbo who is constantly encouraging the naive female lead to sexualize herself. And although that may be what Yorunia is like on the surface, the reason she's that way and the reason she fell in with Grim is disturbingly realistic.

4551spoderman

Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know what to modify via save editor to remove pregnancy? #181 and #722 looks relevant, but setting them to zero won't revert pregnancy.
Can anyone help? Pregnancy is low key a boner killer for me, but the rest of this game is good enough that I would like to keep playing without the threat of pregnancy looming over me. Really wish the game had a pregnancy content off switch, but Im willing to do editing.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes