alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
Hi everyone and sir Silentce,
I've completed the reworked unofficial guide for the base game.

Since It's based of my many user experience here, I've summarized what to do in the base game, confusing stuff, explained bugged ending/events, and most asked topics.
Tell me if there's anything wrong or if something want to be added.

The Append/DLC is still under progress since I haven't completed the DLC yet. It will be updated periodically.

Feel free to check it out .
Really nice guide if you havn't yet might wana post it on steam forums for game as well for people there.

Reactions: KarylSummer

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
How do I trigger drug addiction ending? Did I just need to buy z-heaven until I got sever drug addiction?
For anyone else stuck on this, it's not about repeatedly buying the drugs. You need to go to the drug den with less than 30k. If you can't afford to buy the drugs the ending will trigger when you try to buy.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug. After achieving ending J, resetting to day 61 and getting the ruby from Golsh, encounter the Jace event before returning to town. Then the game will get stuck. the game says to bring the magic cancelling ruby to Karen, but if Karen is gone due to bad end there is no way to progress it looks like.

Or did Karen go somewhere else? I can't seem to trigger her second scene after bad end. Collette and Yourina triggers in the usual spot and brothel respectively, but can't seem to find the trigger for Karen's scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awman69420

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Alcy Wall is definitely what I was missing on my earlier tries. Once I had obtained it, I finally managed to beat the dragon. The key was mana burn. Once he is out of mana, his attacks are limited to the 4-dot brown attack that is easily countered by Alcy Wall and sporadic ultimates (diamond dust + Alcy Wall to avoid any risk). Unicorn gear is also much better than Supernova in boss fights (high evasion and reflection help a lot).

Where I can find the 'Golem Core S' required for GG Custom gear (which in turn is needed for Supernova DC)? I presume that in the Pomona church, but the "point of no return" warning kinda makes it pointless if I can't get back from there.
That is pretty much where you find the core, you can always do ng+ if you missed anything in your first run. Or you can just buy it on the weapon store for a higher price.

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
Really nice guide if you havn't yet might wana post it on steam forums for game as well for people there.
Feel free to share It there if you want! Or any other sites.
I will only share It here since technically I haven't bought the game yet so posting on Steam is like trying to give out that I'm getting the game somewhere else-

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody where's dossy? is he the one the woman at special training arena said gailma?
If you're talking about "Dossy the Breeder" (as my memory recall), He should be in the underground next to the lewd shop.
I've updated my guide, feel free to take a look at the Dossy section If you're still confused.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
just wanted to ask, how do i clear the true ending guide #4? I'm at day 61. Where and how do i clear the quest "The Swallowed Gem". MEanwhile, is it possible to get the swimsuit at lv0 Eros limit? Where do I get the Bondage costume? Also, where is the quest "Discontent Brother" for #4? Lastly, WHERE THE HELL ARE THOS PEREMHELL POTATOES???!!! Cant find any since day 5XD Thanks in advance!
you ever figure it out?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
you ever figure it out?
  1. yes, just different wordings but same quest(discontent = ungrateful = unhappy but i think they fixed the naming in the v1.08 patch), just buy enough food for 10 to 20 days and give it all to the slum guy looking for food and then, not sure, but just talk to the guy asking for food everyday? i think there's an event every 5 days or so where you meet an untrusting guy.
  2. not sure when exactly but you'll be able to access a beach at west of anatol, need eros lv 2 though to go nude
  3. not possible, at least eros lv 1, but having a few eros level wont affect true end and etc
  4. first, get a few eros lv (i think lv3 should suffice) then get the quest at the most lower right portion of the slums (talk to a guard in silver with a heart icon on his head). then get picked-up by the con-artist who cant read a map at the upper left portion of the underground and lose intentionally. you will then be detained and then you can see a few actions you can do while you are detained (one of them being trained explicitly by the wanted man from the guard's quest). you might want to be strong enough or you'll be soft locked there for the rest of your life (which for me really gives the confinement vibes for realXD)
  5. yes, just different wordings but same quest(discontent = ungrateful = unhappy)
  6. only found them in the appendXD not really needed, just buy enough food for 10 or 20 days and give it all to the slum guy looking for food
this guy helps a lotXD https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-08-uroom.175597/post-12083627

Last edited:

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone know the triggers for the 2nd event for each of the side characters' bad end?

I found that Collete seem to be just passing days until you see her mother(2nd bad end CG), then the guard (3rd bad end CG).

For Yourina, I was able to get her to come out to the front of the brothel (where the bunny girl that tells you to give her some time is) and retell the story of her confinement (2nd bad end CG). But I'm not sure how that was done. I tried to do it on a following playthrough but was unable to trigger it even after passing all the days from 60 to 100. So I think the trigger is something besides days.

For Karen, I was able to hit some trigger where she wasn't in her shop and she was replaced by a generic shop keeper. But I wasn't able to find her anywhere. I imagine that her 2nd CG is where she is, but I can't find her. I don't recall getting any hints on her whereabouts either.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
  1. yes, just different wordings but same quest(discontent = ungrateful = unhappy but i think they fixed the naming in the v1.08 patch), just buy enough food for 10 to 20 days and give it all to the slum guy looking for food and then, not sure, but just talk to the guy asking for food everyday? i think there's an event every 5 days or so where you meet an untrusting guy.
  2. not sure when exactly but you'll be able to access a beach at west of anatol, need eros lv 2 though to go nude
  3. not possible, at least eros lv 1, but having a few eros level wont affect true end and etc
  4. first, get a few eros lv (i think lv3 should suffice) then get the quest at the most lower right portion of the slums (talk to a guard in silver with a heart icon on his head). then get picked-up by the con-artist who cant read a map at the upper left portion of the underground and lose intentionally. you will then be detained and then you can see a few actions you can do while you are detained (one of them being trained explicitly by the wanted man from the guard's quest). you might want to be strong enough or you'll be soft locked there for the rest of your life (which for me really gives the confinement vibes for realXD)
  5. yes, just different wordings but same quest(discontent = ungrateful = unhappy)
  6. only found them in the appendXD not really needed, just buy enough food for 10 or 20 days and give it all to the slum guy looking for food
this guy helps a lotXD https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-08-uroom.175597/post-12083627
thank you!

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
I unlocked the million condo and moved there with the 5 bums, but Alcy bought them with money at the time.
And unfortunately, unlike in the regular apartments, Alcy can no longer choose to pay using her body. And the post-ending reset doesn't change that.
I think I locked myself out of the D ending.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
damn i did the scene where you hand out fliers in the short dress and really enjoyed it. then when i came back the guy fired me bc i seemed like i was looking forward to doing it again. was there only one scene? or did it end early bc my lewd level was too high (lvl 4)

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
damn i did the scene where you hand out fliers in the short dress and really enjoyed it. then when i came back the guy fired me bc i seemed like i was looking forward to doing it again. was there only one scene? or did it end early bc my lewd level was too high (lvl 4)
Come back the next day, it's only once per day. The last event from this guy is one where you're naked, but I think it's at max lewd level. He will not give you any more after that one.

Reactions: Jdiezel

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Come back the next day, it's only once per day. The last event from this guy is one where you're naked, but I think it's at max lewd level. He will not give you any more after that one.
and sorry one more question if u dont mind. in the beginning when u work and that guy grabs ur ass and gives u the swimsuit.. is there more content with him? i remember him saying something about making a sexier one for u

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes