byoma

Jul 25, 2017
Ex-s Gundam

This post helped me a lot:
https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-08-uroom.175597/post-11988256

You also need Collapse. And at the best, fight with max level and Ether Equipment, meaning just before the last dungeon.
Supernova is not the best equipment, you can craft something better later.

Don't worry about playing on casual. Casual in Pray Game is like SMT Nocturne/Lucifers Call on hard mode, you realy need a specific setup and perfect preparations.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
Any hints for the dragon battle? I already know that his pocket nuke is vulnerable to instant death, but the dragon obliterates me on its own. Or is it just too early for me (lvl 65, supernova gear)?

Last edited:

clover1024

Jul 4, 2021
stupid question, but how do i leave the recollection room, the only sheep i see are the explanation, bonus and virginity.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Any hints for the dragon battle? I already know that his pocket nuke is vulnerable to instant death, but the dragon obliterates me on its own. Or is it just too early for me (lvl 65, supernova gear)?
I am not sure of my level when I first beat dragon, but I remember my strat being:
ASI: Trick + Trick EX, stack other defense and spatial influence equipment.
Have at least Glitter Dust on every turn, and master power or wall magic EX buff
make sure dragon always have Rusty Mist and Venom Burn debuff
whittle him down with poison and burn from Venom Burn if you want to be safe
throw in a lion blaze or heat joker on turn where you can tank his attacks no problem

Not sure if Alcy Wall skill (aoe starter defense skill) is available at your progress but if it is, you can combine that with Glitter Dust or Diamond Dust vs ultimate or strong magical attacks

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Currently stuck in decision paralysis. I just finished all the main game endings, and I'm thinking whether I should start the Append Story as a virgin or not.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hey, just wanted to ask, is the passive "Quad Alcy" worth taking? how much stat reduction does it give? Does it make the wind element useless? Thanks in advance!

bisasam8080

Jan 12, 2018
anyone know how to trigger the dreams? i seem unable to trigger them in my second run.
like i got the 1st dream but after that no matter how much i advance main story nothing else triggers. is there a subquest for it?

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Currently stuck in decision paralysis. I just finished all the main game endings, and I'm thinking whether I should start the Append Story as a virgin or not.
Going virgin will prevent Alcy from participating in H scenes, which means no Good Statuses. Staying virgin makes some of the base game passives stronger I think. As far as I can tell, that's the only meaningful difference for the dlc content.

Aug 7, 2019
I only have the Secrets of Wind, Earth, and Darkness even though I'm pretty sure I achieved the good ends with Light, Water, and Fire...?

The light and water people are together and I beat Grim... what am I missing?

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
hey, just wanted to ask, is the passive "Quad Alcy" worth taking? how much stat reduction does it give? Does it make the wind element useless? Thanks in advance!
Yes a billion times.
I don't know the exact stat reducitioon, but it is not very high.

No, it does not make the wind element useless, especially if you use the custom version.
You can also optimize a few stats when you abandom the light and water S-Skills (1 turn 100% crit chance and status immunity, not very usefull).
But finally, you get a lot of stats boosts from the normal skill trees, "Ultimate Alcy" and equipment.
I haven't noticed a difference, especially if you start battle with plant buffs.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Just raise her heart to 3-4 then talk to that witch from the noble Area, the massage building. You have to do her quest before she can give you a pot and the seed
I have raised her heart to 4 but completed the quest when she was 2 heart. Now when I ask the witch Alcy thinks "I'm interested, but...) Th-thats's fine" and exits conversation. What am I missing please?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, just wanted to ask, in the append, after beating the 4th pit and tseng reveals himself to us, i was told to talk with dina, where is she? also, the cell enhancer guy at the sync space is asking me if i can solidify ether to craft the 4th line of his prompt, where and how do i do that? thanks in advance!

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
hello, just wanted to ask, in the append, after beating the 4th pit and tseng reveals himself to us, i was told to talk with dina, where is she? also, the cell enhancer guy at the sync space is asking me if i can solidify ether to craft the 4th line of his prompt, where and how do i do that? thanks in advance!
Dina is in the arena behind Grim. For the ether, you need to interact with the circle blocking the green cell in the skill consolidation area. You might need to beat Dina first though.

Firty

Nov 11, 2020
I have raised her heart to 4 but completed the quest when she was 2 heart. Now when I ask the witch Alcy thinks "I'm interested, but...) Th-thats's fine" and exits conversation. What am I missing please?
You need
  • 4 hearts so you have the 4 lewd seeds needed to unlock the skill that lets you keep the plant to start with
  • Complete the witch's quest
  • Complete the digger's quest in the underground
With those 3 conditions you can get the plant from the witch afaik

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
For those interested in DLC/Append content (Last Story), you HAVE TO CLEAR EVERY ENDING AND AVAILABLE TROPHY FIRST (including the virgin run), since they give important materials for crafting the strongest gears in the game. Without them, there is no hope in defeating the final boss even at the easiest difficulty.

Here are the list of materials you must get before proceeding to DLC content.

View attachment 2957012 View attachment 2957014
View attachment 2957016
View attachment 2957018
View attachment 2959818

How to acquire them (not completed yet):
  1. Book of the red dragon - Defeating the dragon at the highest difficulty
  2. Book of the martial arts - Defeating all optional bosses at the highest difficulty
  3. Battle maiden of Anatol - Defeating all optional bosses
  4. Succubus of Anatol - Unlocking all H scenes then talk to one of the sheep in the recollection room (after completing the true ending (A), you can ask the "Explanation" sheep to unlock all H scenes right away)
  5. Radiance of Life - Giving birth to a baby with the health score below 100 I think? If it's above 100, you will get Radiance of Life EX instead.
  6. Angel of Anatol - Completing at least 12 quests or so
  7. Seeker of Anatol - Find all the Star Pieces
  8. Book of chasity - Completing the true ending (ending A) while being a virgin
  9. Origin whisper and "Secrets" - Completing the true ending and all skill trees normally should provide all of them except for the Secret of Origin
  10. Secret of Origin - Defeating Uel without using POWER III - Malignant Domination, and have all skill trees maxed.
  11. Book of the Heavens - Defeating the REMATCH with Dina in the DLC content Last Story.

*By the "highest difficulty", I don't mean the difficulty you choose at the start of the game.

If anyone can help me complete this, I will appreciate a lot.

EDIT 1: change the Seeker of Anatol
EDIT 2: change the Radiance of Life
EDIT 3: change the Succubus of Anatol
EDIT 4: change the Secret of Origin
EDIT 5: add more detail about Succubus of Anatol
EDIT 6: add more detail about Secret of Origin.
EDIT 7: add the Books of the Heavens
hey, just wanted to ask, what and where do i use them for? i cleared a virgin true end and got the best equipment for alcy and her cell including her supports, why will i still need them? the enemy will tank everything i do to him and recover to full hp no matter what i do to him? does this mean i have to start another append run if i didnt get them before challenging tseng? Thanks in advance!

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes