Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
How do you get into the child care center? I mean, getting Alcy pregnant triggers the discussion with Dina/Yorunia and warns you that next time it's game over. Was it the other choice?
Yeah it's only accessible under the birthing route as far as I can tell.

Seanith5583

Oct 23, 2023
I’m having some trouble, figuring out where to get all five gigolos the one with the glasses that has a name that starts with M anyone know where to get that one

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Hello, just wanted to ask, can anyone give me some basic rundown on what to go for in battle? i'm lvl 109, start with 70 tp with def up, debuff enemies at start of battle because of my plants. only at story mode and im already struggling dealing with the first pit boss at the append... I only typically use fire and wind(erpution, lion's mane, tempest sword etc) yet the enemy wont die(nanomachines i guess?XD)

I dont really understand the weapons or customization and the spatial control i should go for, but i only use the weapon dina gave me. something about the statement that you get more buff when you do not equip custom parts in the skill tree...

Any simple brain dead movesets, tips, equipment etc to go for would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Looking for a full save with all the maps unlocked, but where alcy isn't so high a level she can't get grabbed by any enemies

There's a full save here, and I can see a couple more with Search.
Alternatively, if you unlocked ending A, you can just speak to the sheep at the top of the gallery to unlock everything instantaneously.

The one linked, and at least one of the others I've found in the thread, are pretty much just the gallery - and don't have access to any of the levels, missing out the combat sex parts of the game.

Meanwhile this one has all the maps open, but also some kinda stats and/or settings I can't figure out that prevent the combat sex from taking place

Last edited:

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Guys i'm stuck at how to get the gigolos ending. I got the requirements done already, but when alcy slept with them, she refuses to have sex if she has no condom left. I'm guessing this is also why i can't see the "all-day sex" event. How to get her accepting sex with her gigs without condom?

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
Mrobe2021
Thank you it worked

Septimus
Ah yeah, I remember this fight well.

It is just like Grim in his memories said in the main game. This guy mirrors your moves.
He uses massive damage if you are using massive damage, he heals if you are healing.
And that is why he is one-shotting you.

So here is the trick:
  • he cannot mirror Dark moves
  • try to lower his spatial influence and keep venom burn up / refresh every 2-3 turns
  • if you need to heal let your cell do it and let Alcy do some medium damage move the same turn
  • do not forget to drain his mana with Power I and buff/debuff with Power II
  • do not use massive single target moves other than Dark ones like Heat Joker
  • mix your moves
  • Use a Kamui for long term battle
  • also do not forget in the room straight behind Frau you can customize your moves further
Good luck and have fun

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Trying to remember where I saw staff and cell that increases sexual skills. Any idea?
The Clown (Underground 3 area - the homeless area - Clown house) sells the AS Sexy Custom for Alcy (and its EX version, taking the former as material), which enhances Alcy's sexy skills.
It sells other stuff too (an ASI that gives Bad Reverse, one that negates the self-damaging BAD conditions, and condition-related consumables that cost materials and SP).

No Cell for the A-Cell, however.

Last edited:
Reactions: McLiket

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
Hello, just wanted to ask, can anyone give me some basic rundown on what to go for in battle? i'm lvl 109, start with 70 tp with def up, debuff enemies at start of battle because of my plants. only at story mode and im already struggling dealing with the first pit boss at the append... I only typically use fire and wind(erpution, lion's mane, tempest sword etc) yet the enemy wont die(nanomachines i guess?XD)

I dont really understand the weapons or customization and the spatial control i should go for, but i only use the weapon dina gave me. something about the statement that you get more buff when you do not equip custom parts in the skill tree...

Any simple brain dead movesets, tips, equipment etc to go for would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
Hi,

for starters the equipment and transition:
  • upgrade your weapon the supernova route, you can do it in the sync space
  • one guy there can farm rare materials for you like Dragon stuff, Unicorn Horn etc.
  • for maximum output get plants for attack, defense, agility and TP buff and one pant to debuff the enemies,
    fight on a "peppy day" and get the luck food buff (yellow food). This way you start with strong buffs, 100TP and extra luck
  • Use ASI Newage, Master III, Weak Ex, Trick Ex
  • Use for transition ASI Training, Materials and Money, Soldier Ex
  • Do not hesitate to adapt: ASI Poison C is a good choice for your cell if you like to use dark moves like Venom Burn, Antiproest or the Dark I-Moves for debuffs
    ASI-Dragon for Alcy is a nice for Colette farming or short battles
    ASI Cooler for S-Skills spamming for difficult bosses
  • for Alcy special equipment I recommend Secret of Darkness, Roar of the Dragon (you get this and better ones from the Sheep in the Sync Space), Origin Whisper or what else you like for stat buffs
  • for Cell Special equipment I recommend Mind and Body Uniter, Light of Kamui (or the fusion), Divine Light and other Kamui Enhancements that you like
  • fight Colette in the Sync Space with ASI training, the battle is super easy and you can level up fast to 200+
Afterwards replace Weapon and ASI with the super strong Ether ones and special ones as you unlock the Kamui enhancements and the stuff from the Sync Space sheep.
It is overwhelming at the beginning but trust me you will manage.

Combat and moves
  • in the room in Sync Space behind Frau you can get special moves in exchange for existing ones – just experiment, you can revert it without negative consequences
  • usually it is a good idea to start the battle with Rusty Mist for debuffs and your Cell can use Venom Burn for a good chance to shut down the enemy
  • if the enemy has a cell with strong attack and weak defense, let Alcy use Rusty Mist and your cell a strong single target C-Attack to one-shot the enemy cell right at the start
  • if the enemy uses buffs, let Alcy use Power I to revert it and burn mana
  • use Power II if your buffs or the enemies debuffs run out
  • USe Power II+ for healing and TP restoration, time it as you see fit
  • later use Cosmos World for the best buff and Collapse for the best Debuff
  • Do not hesitate to use high-cost mana moves for difficult battles. You can buy mana restore items cheaply
  • Only use strong skills like Vanishing Spin or Tempest Sword if you have attack buff and the enemies have defense debuff
  • Heat Joker and Lion Blaze are a good source of burst damage
  • Do not forget there are ASI that enhance Alcys normal attack, Hyperblast and Wall, these basic moves are not to be underestimated.
Good Luck and have fun – try to clear everything, the game altogether is really amazing

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,

for starters the equipment and transition:
  • upgrade your weapon the supernova route, you can do it in the sync space
  • one guy there can farm rare materials for you like Dragon stuff, Unicorn Horn etc.
  • for maximum output get plants for attack, defense, agility and TP buff and one pant to debuff the enemies,
    fight on a "peppy day" and get the luck food buff (yellow food). This way you start with strong buffs, 100TP and extra luck
  • Use ASI Newage, Master III, Weak Ex, Trick Ex
  • Use for transition ASI Training, Materials and Money, Soldier Ex
  • Do not hesitate to adapt: ASI Poison C is a good choice for your cell if you like to use dark moves like Venom Burn, Antiproest or the Dark I-Moves for debuffs
    ASI-Dragon for Alcy is a nice for Colette farming or short battles
    ASI Cooler for S-Skills spamming for difficult bosses
  • for Alcy special equipment I recommend Secret of Darkness, Roar of the Dragon (you get this and better ones from the Sheep in the Sync Space), Origin Whisper or what else you like for stat buffs
  • for Cell Special equipment I recommend Mind and Body Uniter, Light of Kamui (or the fusion), Divine Light and other Kamui Enhancements that you like
  • fight Colette in the Sync Space with ASI training, the battle is super easy and you can level up fast to 200+
Afterwards replace Weapon and ASI with the super strong Ether ones and special ones as you unlock the Kamui enhancements and the stuff from the Sync Space sheep.
It is overwhelming at the beginning but trust me you will manage.

Combat and moves
  • in the room in Sync Space behind Frau you can get special moves in exchange for existing ones – just experiment, you can revert it without negative consequences
  • usually it is a good idea to start the battle with Rusty Mist for debuffs and your Cell can use Venom Burn for a good chance to shut down the enemy
  • if the enemy has a cell with strong attack and weak defense, let Alcy use Rusty Mist and your cell a strong single target C-Attack to one-shot the enemy cell right at the start
  • if the enemy uses buffs, let Alcy use Power I to revert it and burn mana
  • use Power II if your buffs or the enemies debuffs run out
  • USe Power II+ for healing and TP restoration, time it as you see fit
  • later use Cosmos World for the best buff and Collapse for the best Debuff
  • Do not hesitate to use high-cost mana moves for difficult battles. You can buy mana restore items cheaply
  • Only use strong skills like Vanishing Spin or Tempest Sword if you have attack buff and the enemies have defense debuff
  • Heat Joker and Lion Blaze are a good source of burst damage
  • Do not forget there are ASI that enhance Alcys normal attack, Hyperblast and Wall, these basic moves are not to be underestimated.
Good Luck and have fun – try to clear everything, the game altogether is really amazing
copy pasted to my notes, very much apprrciated! by the way, how to beat youruina? i keep dying around turn 4-5 when she uses "Big Lost" thanks in and advance and again!

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes