HV10

Feb 20, 2018
How do you get Fresh Mana EX in a Unicorn run?

Both Planet Core and the Golden Orb can be found in the optional Wriggle dungeon on the west side of the map, which unlocks late game with the story. You need Lewd Lv. 1 or 2 to enter, can't remember which (but virgins can still enter).

The Planet Core is the drop from the area boss. The Golden Orb is in another room inside.
Train at training grounds (button smash game thing)

Reactions: ycbalabala

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
I'm completely stuck, I can't hire a gardener, I absolutely don't understand what he needs, my noble area is closed, I need 2 lvl sai, I don't even remember where I got it! Sorry for my stupidity, but can you explain what I should do?

StormXP

May 1, 2020
I'm completely stuck, I can't hire a gardener, I absolutely don't understand what he needs, my noble area is closed, I need 2 lvl sai, I don't even remember where I got it! Sorry for my stupidity, but can you explain what I should do?
It stands below near the synthesis store

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Sai is in Yorunia's shop on the East side of town.

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
How do you get Fresh Mana EX in a Unicorn run?
Sorry if this is noob question, but what is unicorn run?

Also, you can get fresh mana ex in the ice region once per day. Just keep going up, through the cave, and you'll see a purple orb thingy in the center of a snow plain. That thing always gives you fresh mana ex

Reactions: ycbalabala

HV10

Feb 20, 2018

Also, you can get fresh mana ex in the ice region once per day. Just keep going up, through the cave, and you'll see a purple orb thingy in the center of a snow plain. That thing always gives you fresh mana ex
Virgin run

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Jesus fucking christ DLC / 100% peak Grim is pure torture but I beat it. Lvl 216. Photo for equipment attached.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeknard

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the DLC final battle song or where to get it? This was an incredible intense & passionate game atmosphere.
The Game files themselves are rpgmvo files unfortunately.

Thanks in advance;)

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the DLC final battle song or where to get it? This was an incredible intense & passionate game atmosphere.
The Game files themselves are rpgmvo files unfortunately.

Thanks in advance;)
You can just decrypt music files using Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter.

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
This is one of the few games like this where its actually good gameplay and good story, loved the difficulty even when its annoying sorta feels like playing Dark Souls in RPG form.

Reactions: fyreant

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Day 80+ and you can unlock Smugglers Den dungeon and Smugglers drop Fresh Mana Ex too.
Train at training grounds (button smash game thing)

Thanks! Yeah, it drops from human enemies at high levels, so Golsh Warriors drop it too - provided you can still fight them - as well as the various would-be rapists (ie. the ones that trap you on the beach or in the Underground).

I haven't even unlocked the Smuggler's Den. Do you unlock it by speaking to the guy at the lower-left Underground area on 80+? I don't think I can trigger the guy without also getting drugged by the chasing guy (and since I was already drugged once before, this one will end Alcy's virginity).

And yeah, it's a synonym for a virgin run - the Unicorn quest (Noble District) will only be available if you're a virgin. You can then go see the Unicorn every like 5~10 days, and it will give you a Unicorn Horn, which is the material for Unicorn weapons. If you're not a virgin, you can get a Unicorn Horn in the last dungeon of the base game, but only once per game clear. Or if you already unlocked the Unicorn, it won't give you its horn willingly, but you can murder it for a drop chance.
Unicorn weapons are powerful, although they likely pale before the last S. Skills. I think the Ultimate Staff DC/Ultimate Custom DC (the dragon versions) also need Unicorn Weapons as materials, for some reason.

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
I haven't even unlocked the Smuggler's Den. Do you unlock it by speaking to the guy at the lower-left Underground area on 80+? I don't think I can trigger the guy without also getting drugged by the chasing guy (and since I was already drugged once before, this one will end Alcy's virginity).
Yeah you have to talk to the guard in the underground, then find the smugglers in swamp to unlock it on the world map.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
How do you get into the child care center? I mean, getting Alcy pregnant triggers the discussion with Dina/Yorunia and warns you that next time it's game over. Was it the other choice?

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks! Yeah, it drops from human enemies at high levels, so Golsh Warriors drop it too - provided you can still fight them - as well as the various would-be rapists (ie. the ones that trap you on the beach or in the Underground).

Since the hypnotist guy walks so slow you can lead him north toward map change then just sprint down and past him to talk to NPC

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes