AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
How do i get Primal Cores?
Increase your gathering power. After it reaches like 300-400, I think you'll always get 1 angel breath and 1 primal core from mining minigame on red rock. And I don't know from which qiest, but there's one that goves you ability to choose what color the rock will be on mining spot

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
Any hints for defeating wind mage rapist? I can survive a few turns but can't figure out how to damage him - he either evades or resists everything. Or is it solved just by raw power (I am lvl 39 atm)?

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
duncanwadams

You may need a little bit more power but you can also win by tactics.
Remember Dina's advice: Fire for high defense, Wind for low defense.
That guy is a single cell wind user. So buff up your defense and lower his offense - then wind does 0 dmg since it cannot overcome your threshold.
With status ailments like poison or burn you can passively wear him down; blind will lower his evasion.
However, his cell is dangerous if you cannot one shot it, better come back later.

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
That guy is a single cell wind user. So buff up your defense and lower his offense - then wind does 0 dmg since it cannot overcome your threshold.
Blinding him worked even better. The unicorn gear and a fair bit of luck did the trick. The main challenge was to keep him burning - 40% application chance from Venom Burn and 50% from Strike Blaze (with occasional 75% from Strike Blaze EX) isn't very reliant.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Is there another planet core you can get? Keeping eros level at 0 means you can't access the wriggle map

EDIT: <rant removed, that last fight was very satisfying, lol> But still, severe difficulty becomes a real chore later on. Tons of grinding required, for me at least. Maybe I used my skill boosts poorly, and maybe trying severe on a virgin run isn't a great idea anyway.

Also, relatedly: Why does the stun effect c-skill never work in any meaningful fights? I hate that every boss in RPG games always has to ignore status effects and also ignore player status defenses (ie: stun effect c-skill).

Also also: You can't sleep before the final fight? Seems like a bug or an oversight. If you want to grind out levels and you're locked into the final fight event chain, Alcy refuses to sleep. If you need to refresh your energy, the only way I've found to do it is to start the fight event (which refills your energy), then after 30 sec of cutscenes you regain control and can press D to go back to the minimap to continue your grind. Frustrating. Hopefully Kagura can patch that...
hey, just wanted to ask what you meant by rant removed? I cant increase my eros from 0 to 1 at all at the append... how will I get planet core, red extract and wriggle extract at the naked beach monster? thanks in advance!

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
hey, just wanted to ask what you meant by rant removed? I cant increase my eros from 0 to 1 at all at the append... how will I get planet core, red extract and wriggle extract at the naked beach monster? thanks in advance!
Think planet core have a rare chance of dropping at the dlc dungeon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, you can also try to have the gatherer collect rare drop items altho I haven't tried that. For red extract and wriggle core you can use monster material creation -> tentacle monster

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
So iam lvl 55 when i go to wriggle dungeon am defeated easily how to lvl up quickly
Defeat enemy in Road to Golsh or Genny Wetlands with ASI:Training.
Raise some saberbloom + banebloom flower if you haven't already, preferable in the 1000+ quality
Get ultimate custom for your cell if you haven't already, same with side character routes.

I recommend Eruption + Smash Burn + ASI: Weak for that dungeon, anti-heal's instant kill effect (almost gurranteened if you have high enough spatial influence) are great to kill some of the beefier enemy

Aug 7, 2019
So you've already cleared other endings and just restart from day 60 from there? I have a feeling you may have missed 1 or 2 things that need to be done before day 60 but you haven't done it in your previous endings so now you can't do it by just restart from day 60. It'd be easier if you restart from day 1 (you still keep your level and items anyway, only need to redo quests).

About that slum quest, yes the instruction about 5 days worth of food is a bit unclear. It's actually like this: "Give them 5 days worth of food, wait for them to eat all of it. Then after 5 days, return and give them 5 more days of food to trigger an event. Then after 5 more days, return and give them more foods to trigger the last event." After this you're done. You actually need 15 days, not 5.

Below are the detailed instruction for TRUE END. Please check to make sure you haven't missed anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Congratulation, you've achieved TRUE END. Also, please try clearing TRUE END while keeping Alcy as a VIRGIN. You'll get a very useful item for the DLC.
Got a problem

On day 66, beat the barbarian leader lady and then went and finished the "feed the homeless" event and did Jade's 3 rest events, getting the origin whisper.

Can't seem to trigger an event when I enter town like you wrote. Not entirely sure what to do from here.

Calendar says there's an event on day 80, tried skipping to it and on the advice of some people in this thread talking to guards in the underground and didn't get anything.

Basically unsure what I should do.

Any advice?

Reactions: Fahmi10

ChibiCedric

Jan 4, 2020
How to get Lost Virginity trophy? I finished the game on virgin run and now on my 2nd run but after losing i cant get the trophy

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
On day 66, beat the barbarian leader lady and then went and finished the "feed the homeless" event and did Jade's 3 rest events, getting the origin whisper.
You did the order wrong. You need to did 3 Jade's rest events and get OriginWhisper first before beating Golsh's leader. Then when you return home you'll trigger the choice too detour.

If you have any save at day 60 you should replay from there.

Reactions: WombatCombat450

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
Azona fight utterly sucks. 400 multiple wind dmg through defense buff and glitter dust is ridiculous. And that fucking 2500 regen...

Last edited:

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
yall need to read the note books lol, it tells you that burning status effect can reduce healing

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
FFS
Finally bested her, and immediately after cutscene that one-eyed asshole attacks. They advertised a feast, why I wasn't fully healed...

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
yall need to read the note books lol, it tells you that burning status effect can reduce healing
Nope, the trick was to immediately burn down her core - even 1 turn of its presence on the field could be fatal when she maxes out core output. Without it, she has no healing and damage is significantly reduced.

And besides - how do you even imagine a boss fight without the usage of burning?

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Hello, just wanted to ask, how to beat grimm in append? Im only at casual story mode and i cant beat him... any suggestions what typical movesets and suctomizations to go for? I already have the best weapon, supernove pc and for her cell... Thanks in advance!

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes