StormXP

May 1, 2020
Has somebody an idea how to beat 100% Grim?

That seems pure madness, as soon has he lands a hit it is over
I killed him when I was at 60+ level. You also need to pump all the elements except the last wind, darkness and fire, you still need to use the skill Acceleblast and Doeprost.
You still have to go to fight with him, when there will be the maximum buff for damage.

Last edited:

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Yeah, that's Jace. I don't want to spoil the story but basically the one you dream about is Jace's past, Alcy synced with him during their encounters. And you need him for the true end.

Anyway, can you tell me 2 things:
1. Check your inventory first and see if you have this thing:
View attachment 3013736
It should be either in the support section (together with those ASI) or you're equipping it.

2. Which day are you at? What main quest are you at?

Please tell me those 2 information and i may give you some instruction for true end.
1. I don't have it nor i equipped it
2 Around 63-65 now, already got the Golsh's key item but haven't proceeded far yet. I collected endings with this run and whenever i got one, i restarted back to day 60

Instruction with true end would be very helpful. Though i suffer from all the technical side, like i've bought the poors at slums more than 5 days worth of food for their quest but even after i re-interact with them the following days i don't see any event and the quest is still hasn't marked as complete

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Sorry for such a noob question but does a anyone knows where you buy clothes
You don't. You get clothes as part of quests. I suspect you are probably looking for the swimsuit, which you get by working as a waitress at the starting inn. The perverted guy in the basement makes a swimsuit for Alcy as a gift after you've worked enough days there.

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Has somebody an idea how to beat 100% Grim?

That seems pure madness, as soon has he lands a hit it is over
I think I did it at around lv 50, maxed earth, water, and light, and bought great golem equipment (the most expensive one you get on shop). Always apply wall magic EX and venom burn whenever the effect expires, diamond dust to protect against ult, and combination of rusty mist and strike blaze EX to damage him sometimes. Main damage source would be from burn debuff, so don't focus too much on attack, keep defending. Buy a lot of magic potion +.

But the most important spell is venom burn. Especially blind debuff. So you want to increase your spatial influence

Also, this is casual. Not sure about higher difficulty, but venom burn would still be as important I think

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
1. I don't have it nor i equipped it
2 Around 63-65 now, already got the Golsh's key item but haven't proceeded far yet. I collected endings with this run and whenever i got one, i restarted back to day 60

Instruction with true end would be very helpful. Though i suffer from all the technical side, like i've bought the poors at slums more than 5 days worth of food for their quest but even after i re-interact with them the following days i don't see any event and the quest is still hasn't marked as complete
So you've already cleared other endings and just restart from day 60 from there? I have a feeling you may have missed 1 or 2 things that need to be done before day 60 but you haven't done it in your previous endings so now you can't do it by just restart from day 60. It'd be easier if you restart from day 1 (you still keep your level and items anyway, only need to redo quests).

About that slum quest, yes the instruction about 5 days worth of food is a bit unclear. It's actually like this: "Give them 5 days worth of food, wait for them to eat all of it. Then after 5 days, return and give them 5 more days of food to trigger an event. Then after 5 more days, return and give them more foods to trigger the last event." After this you're done. You actually need 15 days, not 5.

Below are the detailed instruction for TRUE END. Please check to make sure you haven't missed anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Congratulation, you've achieved TRUE END. Also, please try clearing TRUE END while keeping Alcy as a VIRGIN. You'll get a very useful item for the DLC.

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Anyway to get more Planet Core beside resting to day 61 and redoing Wiggle dungeon? Need 2 for Master III gear.

*Edit* Well looks like going back to day 61 and Wiggle boss dont respawn so unless you get en ending and start from beginning i have no idea how to get more Planet Cores
I got a second one from turning in a bunch of stars (30ish?). Not sure yet where to get a third for the Supernova weapon craft.

TinKoJuan

Nov 18, 2018
What I should do with this ? If I use "Monster Birthing Divinity", the game become so cursed. I can not use "Void Beyond Good and Evil", did I miss something ?

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
So you've already cleared other endings and just restart from day 60 from there? I have a feeling you may have missed 1 or 2 things that need to be done before day 60 but you haven't done it in your previous endings so now you can't do it by just restart from day 60. It'd be easier if you restart from day 1 (you still keep your level and items anyway, only need to redo quests).

About that slum quest, yes the instruction about 5 days worth of food is a bit unclear. It's actually like this: "Give them 5 days worth of food, wait for them to eat all of it. Then after 5 days, return and give them 5 more days of food to trigger an event. Then after 5 more days, return and give them more foods to trigger the last event." After this you're done. You actually need 15 days, not 5.

Below are the detailed instruction for TRUE END. Please check to make sure you haven't missed anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Congratulation, you've achieved TRUE END. Also, please try clearing TRUE END while keeping Alcy as a VIRGIN. You'll get a very useful item for the DLC.
Oh my. Then i should finish the lewd endings first before starting the true end. Very kind of you to drop the much-more-detailed guide than the ingame. Definitely making a comeback later.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
How do i trigger the all-day sex event here? I've unlocked all the lewd skills, yet I don't see any pink circle as i've read in a guide. I'm at day 60-ish IMG_20231018_170302.jpg

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
You don't. You get clothes as part of quests. I suspect you are probably looking for the swimsuit, which you get by working as a waitress at the starting inn. The perverted guy in the basement makes a swimsuit for Alcy as a gift after you've worked enough days there.
Thank you

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
I killed him when I was at 60+ level. You also need to pump all the elements except the last wind, darkness and fire, you still need to use the skill Acceleblast and Doeprost.
You still have to go to fight with him, when there will be the maximum buff for damage.
I think I did it at around lv 50, maxed earth, water, and light, and bought great golem equipment (the most expensive one you get on shop). Always apply wall magic EX and venom burn whenever the effect expires, diamond dust to protect against ult, and combination of rusty mist and strike blaze EX to damage him sometimes. Main damage source would be from burn debuff, so don't focus too much on attack, keep defending. Buy a lot of magic potion +.

But the most important spell is venom burn. Especially blind debuff. So you want to increase your spatial influence

Also, this is casual. Not sure about higher difficulty, but venom burn would still be as important I think
I am level 255, best offensive equipment and on round 4 he one shots me. His Eruption does 23k damage.
I play on casual too.
Venom Burn sounds good, I try it but he has 330 000 health - so I need some damage too.
Honestly this fight is just crazy designed.

Reactions: JackTeoh02

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I am level 255, best offensive equipment and on round 4 he one shots me. His Eruption does 23k damage.
I play on casual too.
Venom Burn sounds good, I try it but he has 330 000 health - so I need some damage too.
Honestly this fight is just crazy designed.
What I like to do is always have someone who deals less damage cast Radiate Zero all the time for damage reduction and S-Skill cooldown reductions, also Master Zero and Judgement C for buffs if you have the staff or other similar buff skills and the incapacitate. Then with Alcy/Cell(whoever deals more damage) spam Heat Joker/God Hand, if you have Anti-Helix(specially with Eidos) just go spam that instead of S-Skills. Also keep Dragon Beat up all the time then in that case when both Alcy and Cell have Dragon Beat I like to make them cast 1 Anti-Helix then Radiate Zero to help keep Dragon Beat's cooldown as low as possible

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes