Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
When starting append by choosing in the sheep, does it matter if you start virgin or lewd?
If you choose virgin there will only be a few H scenes available. no penetration and your H limit will not increase even after hitting max and resting. That being said, it only concerns Alcy, you will still see her classmates H-scenes so if it seems like you're choosing between sfw or nsfw, it's still nsfw.

Reactions: thisisvindermax

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
If you're talking about the ice cave, you need to interact with the waterfall somewhere in the right side
iirc, that's the 3rd.

the second is in the roper forest. follow the dead trees to the water collection zone. there's a spot you'll sense wind magic. near there to the left is the hidden passage to the trial zone.

Reactions: gengarmite2

Dunklefar

Oct 16, 2023
How the heck do you recruit the Gardner, I want to sell flowers game tells me i need to invite a gardener, I find the gardener and all he does nothing. Can someone help?

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
How the heck do you recruit the Gardner, I want to sell flowers game tells me i need to invite a gardener, I find the gardener and all he does nothing. Can someone help?
You have to plant specific seeds (flower) in order to invite a gardener. If I'm not wrong it is called Randybloom Seedlings

1697467273115.png

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
any know how to escape the training section after you got kidnapped in the under ground , those 3 dude a living cheat

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Is there like a love interest for Arcy? I played Celesphonia and really enjoyed the game but too bad there hasn't a normal love interest for Hibiki like for example someone from photography club. So I was wondering if this game has something like that.
Arguably Atsuo, if you consider an ugly bastard twice her apparent age to qualify as a love interest. It's kinda borderline but he never attacks her or drugs her or whatever, which is more than you can say for the other 2(+?) ugly bastards who want Alcy as their wife.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Anyone know where to take the 5 phantom quartz after collecting all of them? I must not have been paying attention.
Take them back to Karen, choose "Progress report". Then, she'll tell you to bring them to the synthesis store (the one on the right side of the weapon store) and craft her the HQ Phantom Quartz.

3R1C

Feb 8, 2020
Are there any requisites to buy the mansion? I alreday have the house with the 5 men, but the option to buy the house doesnt appear. Sorry for the English.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes