yukichan

Mar 18, 2018
can someone tell me about all ending? pls<i alway end game endC even got endA Part require i try more then 3 time still got end c there something i miss? idk about it

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
How do you get 5 Phantom Quartz? I got 4 from the forest, and one who got stoled by an NPC after I beat the boss. How are you supposed to find the 5th?

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
How do you get 5 Phantom Quartz? I got 4 from the forest, and one who got stoled by an NPC after I beat the boss. How are you supposed to find the 5th?
There is 2nd to the west of the big tree that should give you 5 if you collected the other 4

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
Is there any prerequisites requirement to trigger Frau event at canyon on day 80? I have sleep and repeat enter there but there is no event about that. Already beaten the Golsh area and entered top area of ice canyon before.

View attachment 2997838
Either some guide is misinformation or it is a bug, somehow fix in a really weird way. In 80+ days, in leisure mode, you need to talk to the sheep for "Pass days and trigger event", trigger the event where mentioned need to meet frau. I think it mean to trigger on 100 days, not 80 days. (My days still remain the same 80+ days so something just broke I guess)

RlB00

Oct 13, 2021
Is there like a love interest for Arcy? I played Celesphonia and really enjoyed the game but too bad there hasn't a normal love interest for Hibiki like for example someone from photography club. So I was wondering if this game has something like that.

Reactions: fyreant

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
Is there like a love interest for Arcy? I played Celesphonia and really enjoyed the game but too bad there hasn't a normal love interest for Hibiki like for example someone from photography club. So I was wondering if this game has something like that.
There is depending on what type you think is best one where her and the gigolos basically form a family or the one where you help guy in Roper area and Arcy ends up getting intimate with him do to the arousal magic and if you keep spending time with him she falls in love/lust with him.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
The closest I can think of story wise is Jace and even that I guess is being generous, but you could make an argument that it could be further down the line if they were given the more time to interact, or it could just be brotherly/fatherly sort of love. But in gameplay nah, just the gigolos

Last edited:

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
how to get money fast for the house in the luxuri district?
ty in advance
Gathering ores in Genny Marsh or the Orc Mountain for gold ores/nuggets, those tend to drop pretty often. Just ignore the monsters, plants and water and use all your energy for looting ores

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
how to get money fast for the house in the luxuri district?
ty in advance
Gathering ores in Genny Marsh or the Orc Mountain for gold ores/nuggets, those tend to drop pretty often. Just ignore the monsters, plants and water and use all your energy for looting ores
Just make sure to boost your 'luck' as much as possible via food 'n such & ideally save scum sleep for a 'lucky day'.
Then indeed, farm ore.

The Gold Pole enemies in the poison marsch also has a chance to drop a gold stone, which is the top monetary drop item (aside from the quest item Gold Orb that nets you >1 mio in quest rewards).

Though in the DLC it gets a bit crazy. Especially near the end when you need 2 mio for just 1 of those ether orbs and you need quite a few to max out on ether equips.

Reactions: Autismo01

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Get the increased drop rate flower as well and just switch it out for combat ones later if you're done farming

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
Hi, im wondering where do we get the quality vitality herbs for the womb repair ex. My Alcy's kinda literally fucked beyond limits

And any ideas on the bandit's hideout, I can't find anything inside.

Last edited:

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Hi, im wondering where do we get the quality vitality herbs for the womb repair ex. My Alcy's kinda literally fucked beyond limits

You can start finding quality herbs somewhat regularly from the bandit's hideout on. Just random chance if the herb you pick up is the one you want. More likely to find them at higher level areas.

To clear the hideout, you need to go to the right to get a key from the sleeping guy, then beat the four guards outside the treasury before you can rob them. There will be a boss fight if you try to go outside with the loot.

Reactions: Rencraw

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022

go to ropers dungeon... Vitality and roper essense will be needed from side quest on underground shop in town/city?

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes