Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 2989043
She should be in there. Though not sure if you need Sai to be in good end or not when i did the bad end i couldn't find Yorunia anywhere.
Yeah I've checked that place and she isn't there. I also have the bad ending for Sai so maybe she just disappear huh. Damn that sucks as I really need to buy cerotite orbs and remove some bad stats

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Whew finally I got true ending. That was a decent journey. Anti-heal is such convenient skill I just skipped through final monsters with it. Honestly I expected a bit more from story but overall it still good. H-content is 50/50, can't say I enjoyed it. It wasn't as grindy as I thought, just max out relationships to get best skills and some notorious resource collecting. I'll skip DLC tho, not willing for new grinding. 8/10 for this game.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
can you stack dupe uniques? you can’t stack dupe masters so i don’t think that’s allowed.
can't stack Dragons either. But can put one on both her and her cell. If you unlock the true ending path, you can unlock another skill that'll allow, with this setup, a massive alpha strike the first round of combat.

so basically, for the first round of combt:
normal 1x damage
Dragon or unique skill 2x damage
Dragon + Unique skill 4x damage

then when you move on to the DLC and acquire Quad Alcy where she gets an additional move.

This does mean with weak enemies, the opening round becomes very tedious.

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Where to get angel breath?
I got mine from ore collection spot (bubble)/deposit (rock), rare drops. I prefer to get it from deposit. Go to bandit cave or guliyev forest (probably need luck boost), stand next to the place where you can spawn the ore deposit, save. Activate it, check if there's any red rock. If no, reload the save. If yes, save, then harvest it. Perfect harvest should give you angel breath, with small chance of giving 3 star ore (orichalcum and yg***** something)

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah I've checked that place and she isn't there. I also have the bad ending for Sai so maybe she just disappear huh. Damn that sucks as I really need to buy cerotite orbs and remove some bad stats
Also, in the bad ending, when you talked the last time Yorunia said she'd send a part-timer to cover for her, but no one ever appear, probably is a bug

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Currently doing a virgin run, at day 60+ with limit at 0. Should I level it up to 1 to access the swimsuit and beach? Is there anything that's only for limit 0?

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Currently doing a virgin run, at day 60+ with limit at 0. Should I level it up to 1 to access the swimsuit and beach? Is there anything that's only for limit 0?
Pretty sure the only reward is for keeping the virginity itself. You should be able to go up to limit 2 without losing it, though it does unlock a lot of scenes where you would. Just have to be careful what scenes you try out and save regularly.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes