Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
is the achievement actually fixed? do you need to start a new run and get to the fuck room, or am i doing something wrong :/, cuz loading a save right before it, viewing the event, and sleeping ain’t working

i’ve tried: viewing all events and sleeping in fuck room (nope), viewing all fuck room events and sleeping in the inn room (nope), next is to grind the ng+ to the room ig
I got the trophy after joining, talking to everyone, then leaving. It popped as I walked outside.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
I got the trophy after joining, talking to everyone, then leaving. It popped as I walked outside.
can’t tell if the download has problems or it’s boboverlord’s save’s problem, or just my save instance’s problem. hmmm.
edit: it popped after i walked back in wtf

edit 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
When would be the right time to lose virginity? I finished the unicorn quest, but only habe 1 horn so far. Tried fighting the unicorn but it one shot me, and it has like 5 digit HP, so I'm not sure if I can get more horn after losing virginity

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
How to pass through here?
Above and below are ways to the switch through few corridors. Once you get here: IMG_20231007_220238.jpg
On the left are entrance to the room with gold orb(Swallowed stone quest) and three meat emperors guarding it.
On the right is the room with the switch you need.

Reactions: anyuki02

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
And also how do you get more monster crystal ex?
The earliest place for its grind is Genny Wetlands. Purple orb drops there have pretty decent chance of dropping it but it's annoying since alot of unavoidable poison walking. Golems drop only monster crystal + at most.

Last edited:

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Where can you find Yorunia after her bad ending with Sai? I've already seen her flashback scene at the brothel and the bunny girl is not there anymore but she still isn't at her shop. After checking this thread I've searched the roper forest but she's also not there in the pink pool although there are the circles that says Alcy can sense Yorunia's power. Does she simply disappear or is my save bugged somehow?

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
1696748002106.png
She should be in there. Though not sure if you need Sai to be in good end or not when i did the bad end i couldn't find Yorunia anywhere.

Daveson3

Aug 27, 2018
So, does anyone know the trigger to get more dreams when you "take a break"?
Because only the first one triggered for me, and it has been frustrating me ever since.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Damn man, there's still a crap ton of bugs in this game. Especially in the add-on story.

In the DLC, when fighting Uel it doesn't really matter if you win or lose, game always ends up in a 'winning' state.
And fighting Dina, if you select 'Still Preparing', rather than not starting the fight, it just starts a different fight than if you were to choose 'Fight'.
If you lose to the 3rd monster pit boss, it totally bricks the game too. It then asks you to save, some incorrect stuff happens & your character ends up invisible, floaty & stuck at the entrance.

And so on & so forth.

Scythus77

Jun 12, 2022
Is it possible to not get a BAD Status in the game? Like can you reduce the Phys. Status (-) before it reaches 10?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Tseng is F'ing Bullshit. Literally turn #1, with 2 'normal' attacks, no charging, no nothing ... just got 1 shot with a friggin' LVLMAX(255) character.

The only way I see you winning a battle like that is pure F'ing luck. You literally don't even get to start the fight or strategize anything. Just literal Turn 1 kill & nothing you can do about it.
The whole thing is made even more stupidly annoying by this idiot DEV forcing you through 5 more battles even before you get to that damn Tseng fight.
Which means I lose like another 15 mins or so for each time I wanna attempt my luck on the Tseng fight, which is then over in seconds.

I absolutely don't mind a challenge, it's why I'm playing a higher difficulty, but I repeat, this is some Bulllll Shit!
It's also total crap design that you can't go edit skills anymore, so if needed I can't now go enable stuff anymore.

Last edited:

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
does anyone knows how to get the last phantom quartz, ive looked everywhere and i have only 4
Kinda forgot so maybe wrong
  1. The first area, around top left corner
  2. East of the first area, or the area east of that, I forgot where
  3. From the first area, go north. I think it was somewhere around the left or top side
  4. From no 3, go west, near the entrance of that area on north side
  5. The same place, after you meet the bandit, on top of the cliff, on the left side

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes