AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
How do you increase max energy? Also, is there a way to get more strong ones?

Edit: nvm about max energy. I found an item that can increase max energy when you trade starpiece. On that note, is there any guide about starpiece locations?

Last edited:

iamnichts

Jan 13, 2023
Game's really good but is there a mod to let me stay naked when going to dungeons? Feels a little annoying to have to melt my clothes off every time if I wanna play my preferred way lol. Someone made a similar mod for magical girl celesphonia so I'm wondering
there's an item that lets you turn that off. its in the Key Items section in the inventory menu.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
It's a bug. It may happen when you see the longest version of the introduction. Choose summary to avoid this bug.
It's not a bug, for long introduction you NEED to clear the first Grim's route for Fire 1 before the introduction/tutorial is over. For summary, it already cleared that for you and give you Fire 1 from the beginning. You can see that summary versions started at the point where Dino said you're strong enough for Goblin's forest (which is the conversation after you clear Grim's 1st).

Reactions: ReC3KS

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's a bug. It may happen when you see the longest version of the introduction. Choose summary to avoid this bug.
I did that too, and I ended up having to grind a bit, I think the intro gets you up a few levels before letting you go. But it was a nice tradeoff to not be stuck in the warned long intro.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
How the fuck you should defeat phase 1 Tseng??? He is just insta killing me on first turn with his garbage "god slaying" ability with 30k+ damage.
upd: ok, so turn 1 insta kill was a bug which I found how to fix. But this doesn't mean that this boss isn't an unballanced garbage, since I wasted about 15 turns to kill it, while was using mtool with unlimited hp and no skills CD.
you have to kill his minions fast enough i think, before he sacs them himself yugioh style. at least, that’s how i avoided god slaying murder… using the green skills on cooldown is also probably helpful. what difficulty?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
How do you increase max energy? Also, is there a way to get more strong ones?
As far I played, you get most of strong ones from starpiece collector for every 3 brought stars. Energy increasing items you can get from sidequests. I remember a guard at training grounds gives one and the guy at Hulu beach near the bar.

Reactions: AndreSB

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
is the achievement actually fixed? do you need to start a new run and get to the fuck room, or am i doing something wrong :/, cuz loading a save right before it, viewing the event, and sleeping ain’t working

i’ve tried: viewing all events and sleeping in fuck room (nope), viewing all fuck room events and sleeping in the inn room (nope), next is to grind the ng+ to the room ig

Reactions: ZioBen

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Anyone know if the skinny item shop in the bottom left of the underworld has any use in the game?
And the arena in the underworld? (Ok it was used in the past by Dina)

And anyone know if there is a way to start a new game+ after the DLC?

Thank you

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes