ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
I have finished the monster pit lv.3 but no other dungeon seems to open.
Anyone know how to open the lv.4 monster pit?
Thank you

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
How the fuck you should defeat phase 1 Tseng??? He is just insta killing me on first turn with his garbage "god slaying" ability with 30k+ damage.
upd: ok, so turn 1 insta kill was a bug which I found how to fix. But this doesn't mean that this boss isn't an unballanced garbage, since I wasted about 15 turns to kill it, while was using mtool with unlimited hp and no skills CD.

Last edited:

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
Is is possible for someone to put up the patch files themselves or do I have to redownload whole game?

arosama

Jun 8, 2020
how do you even get ending B? i tried dying to the monsters odie forced us to fight (goblin, plant and orc), managed to die to goblin but for plant and orc if you die you just reset the fight again until you win. tried dying to odie too but its just impossible

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
how do you even get ending B? i tried dying to the monsters odie forced us to fight (goblin, plant and orc), managed to die to goblin but for plant and orc if you die you just reset the fight again until you win. tried dying to odie too but its just impossible
you are supposed to suffer a critical climax to get the ending B.
best to do it with the goblins because the orcs hit too hard and can easily KO you instead

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
How the fuck you should defeat phase 1 Tseng??? He is just insta killing me on first turn with his garbage "god slaying" ability with 30k+ damage.
upd: ok, so turn 1 insta kill was a bug which I found how to fix. But this doesn't mean that this boss isn't an unballanced garbage, since I wasted about 15 turns to kill it, while was using mtool with unlimited hp and no skills CD.
Do you have a screenshot? Especially the skill that the boss uses.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I'm still not that far through the game but I'm curious about something: do enemies cumming on Alcy during battles actually have any effect? Or are these guys and monsters pretty much just wasting their turn jerking off all over her while she's blasting them with magic?

If it's the latter, I guess that's what causes a lewd run to be much easier than a virgin run. These bandits are tough enough WITH them wasting so many turns fapping rather than spamming their annoying multiple-hit attack spells. What is it that causes all of them to so horny that they're starting every battle with full arousal? Is it because of Alcy's lewdness level or something?

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
I'm still not that far through the game but I'm curious about something: do enemies cumming on Alcy during battles actually have any effect? Or are these guys and monsters pretty much just wasting their turn jerking off all over her while she's blasting them with magic?

If it's the latter, I guess that's what causes a lewd run to be much easier than a virgin run. These bandits are tough enough WITH them wasting so many turns fapping rather than spamming their annoying multiple-hit attack spells. What is it that causes all of them to so horny that they're starting every battle with full arousal? Is it because of Alcy's lewdness level or something?
Being cummed on messes with her agility and I believe it also adds to the negative sex conditions counter
also alcy must be covered in cum in order for her to suffer the critical climax status which takes her out the fight so while it seems stupid it can screw you over if you are not paying attention

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes