foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
How do you go to the world map? I can't go to the forest for the first main story quest to get 5 phantom quartz

iamnichts

Jan 13, 2023
How do you go to the world map? I can't go to the forest for the first main story quest to get 5 phantom quartz
press D.

in games like these, Ambrosia, Magical Girl Celesphonia, etc., its best to experiment with the keyboard keys as they're likely to have some sort of function in them.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
press D.

in games like these, Ambrosia, Magical Girl Celesphonia, etc., its best to experiment with the keyboard keys as they're likely to have some sort of function in them.
Press D where? I pressed D and nothing happened
That's stupid. You should also be able to go to world map by WALKING OUT OF THE CITY.

arosama

Jun 8, 2020
how to get ending D? i used the forced ovulation item, had orgy, checked the morning after with womb peeker to see if im pregnant (jeff), went to the normal birthing route, talked to jeff, alcy said the baby isnt his (?????)

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Well, they are not appearing so, do I have to wait a few days?
EDIT= Never mind! I found out that you need to advance Dino's Grim route (the tutorial Lava level)
Yes, that Grim route is the real "battle tutorial". After you clear it Dino will say that you're now strong enough for goblin's forest and allow you to leave the city. If you kill all those fire ball thingy, you'll probably reach lv 4 or 5 before goblin forest which may make it easier for you.

Although i suggest you should also grab Wind 1 and Light 1 (Colotte from the north side, the delivery girl you met with Karen for Wind. Sai from Yorunia's shop on right side for Light 1). They're both cost 0 energy to get.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes