Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
anyone know how to get to this freeloader + the graden freeloader wont give me choice to inv him
The freeloader... he has a 'consult' dialogue option. you have to 'consult' him many times before he'll agree to share you with other men. Eventually he'll agree just so you stop 'consulting' him. (I'm guessing that's the reason he finally gives in)

SilentWish

May 15, 2022
Is anyone having a problem of actually progressing the story? I've done so much side content which lead to maxing out Alcy corruption but I still can't get pass Guliyev Forest. It tells me to collect the 5 phantom quartz which I already did, am I missing something? I been running around like a goose to progress this game. I also have no way of doing the side quests to synthesis the Anvil and Crystal pod, it doesn't give me a recipe or option to make it.

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Is anyone having a problem of actually progressing the story? I've done so much side content which lead to maxing out Alcy corruption but I still can't get pass Guliyev Forest. It tells me to collect the 5 phantom quartz which I already did, am I missing something? I been running around like a goose to progress this game. I also have no way of doing the side quests to synthesis the Anvil and Crystal pod, it doesn't give me a recipe or option to make it.
talk to karen and select report progress

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
If you still haven't found the secret area, look closely at the right side of the waterfall, there should be a faint glowing circle signifying an entrance.

Turn on your sound. The glass panels signify a mirror, so the two sides north and south are supposedly a mirror image of each other with some differences. For example, one square has some "grass" while the other side doesn't. Go to that grass square and press confirm. You should hear a "ding" sound or something similar, signifying you've found one. Find them all then talk to the cat and that should be it.
I'm not getting any type of ding sound, or any other type of sound. So I can't tell if I'm doing it right.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Man this game confuses me a bit too much sometimes...
1. What's the use of guild guy in restarant/inn basement besides skill reset?
2. Is Alcy limited to have only one good state? I masturbated plenty of times but even with 52 (+) conditions it doesn't trigger second time.

crazedsurge

Mar 20, 2021
I start the game and not pick inrease rate on lewd at all, but I check sex status, it is 100 sensitive all, is this normal starting?

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
I start the game and not pick inrease rate on lewd at all, but I check sex status, it is 100 sensitive all, is this normal starting?
100 is baseline, you increase it from there. It's a normal start point.

how to complete peeping tom quest?
Go underground, check the right corner of the first area. There should be a hidden area in the right corner.

Reactions: Melonaire

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Man this game confuses me a bit too much sometimes...
1. What's the use of guild guy in restarant/inn basement besides skill reset?
2. Is Alcy limited to have only one good state? I masturbated plenty of times but even with 52 (+) conditions it doesn't trigger second time.
1. that's what he's for
2. no, you can keep stacking good states, but bear in mind that simply reaching 10 good (or bad) conditions doesn't automatically trigger getting a new state, it just means you're qualified for one, and achieving a new state happens randomly during a sexual encounter once you meet the qualification.. though admittedly, you'd think you'd get another one LONG before reaching 52, so maybe there are other hidden requirements as well (such as lewdness or sensitivity thresholds).

Reactions: _Grotest_

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
2. though admittedly, you'd think you'd get another one LONG before reaching 52, so maybe there are other hidden requirements as well (such as lewdness or sensitivity thresholds).
Yeah that's what bugs me out... I have plenty but masturbation doesn't trigger it. Maybe I have to do something else since I got good state that gives me daily buff after pleasuring herself which implies that there really might be hidden requirements for each one.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Yeah that's what bugs me out... I have plenty but masturbation doesn't trigger it. Maybe I have to do something else since I got good state that gives me daily buff after pleasuring herself which implies that there really might be hidden requirements for each one.
I think there are other conditions as well. After all, it'd be nonsensical for her to get Creampie Lover if she's doing a virgin run and have never recieved a creampie.

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
How to get access to Alcy's heart area? I wanna active GORE and some others option. I know this question it's already ask, but no answers was given.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I found a few methods for energy increasing and I got an item to restore it but can I permanently increase alcys energy and what other items restore it?
Also how can I max her fertility? I'm not too far along a so just figuring stuff out. If you're patient she can go high in lewd and have no sex lmao.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I found a few methods for energy increasing and I got an item to restore it but can I permanently increase alcys energy and what other items restore it?
Also how can I max her fertility? I'm not too far along a so just figuring stuff out. If you're patient she can go high in lewd and have no sex lmao.
If she gets enough "bad" sex events (which aren't exactly hard to find, there's about three of them for every consensual scene, and this game's bar for "consensual" is pretty damn low as you may expect from an H-game) Alcy is likely to get a debuff that makes every day a risky day for her. There's also one that makes the contraceptive item less effective.

However, even if you selected the "gets pregnant easily" option at the start, Alcy's chances of getting pregnant from any given creampie isn't that high. So if you want to see the pregnancy content it may take quite a few dicks to get the job done. That shouldn't be a problem because there isn't exactly a shortage of guys who want to fuck her.

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
I'm not getting any type of ding sound, or any other type of sound. So I can't tell if I'm doing it right.
That's unfortunate. Make sure Colotte is in the room with you when you solve that puzzle. Just go to the tiles with red circles and press Z (or whatever your confirm button is), then talk to the cat after pressing all of them. I'm not sure I've got them all, so just refer to my previous advice on how to 'spot the difference' if nothing happens.
Waterfall puzzle.jpg

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes