Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
I'm not sure if you have to meet the unicorn as a virgin at least once or not, but at the very least afterwards, you can just murder the unicorns for horns
That's good. I think you need to be a virgin for the first appearance to unlock the shop, but at least you don't have to hold onto it for 50 days to make one of everything. Thanks!

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I've made it to the end (?) of the DLC... in the white room aith All-D and the 3 sheep. There's the sound of a cock ticking.

I wait, nothing happens.
I attack, only one thing works as the Void S-Skill is unselectable. This sends you to a messed up game menu where load is censored out (visibly, but still selectable) and forced to start over from scratch. No newgame+. What am I missing?

I couldn't make Aurora of Kamui as I don't have 'Secret of Origin' but I learned all the origin skill tree, or Seal of the Goddess as I couldn't find Radiance of Life. Have the other endgame items.
https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-07-uroom.175597/post-11817786

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
see that's the beauty (and ugly) of THP. how insanely human and selfish are all of their actions. they are very, very human. Alcy though? there's no way she's anything resembling Aina. she's a cardboard.

the sub charas are way better than Alcy. yes I'm including Karen there. you would think that Karen being 30 and cannot get a man despite her looks is absurd, but after seeing tiktoks of women in their 30s in their car, and crying where have all the good men gone? yeah she's very real. she's the typical career woman who listened to their parents and school and went into the work grind because that's what's being told of them. oh speaking of schools...

remember how the game tried so hard to push in the whole prisoner's dilemma? Dina even hinted so hard that schools are literally built so that the students will get the short end of the prisoner dilemma stick. and that Alcy will just turn into another Karen working in a dead end 9-5 job. man I was expecting so hard with how they will play this dilemma, but no, this thing was pushed in the background for so long for the majority of the game. I'm still on day 60 and that thing's never mentioned again.
Maybe you should finish the true ending (and then the Append story) first... It's heavily foreshadowed that Alcy's personality is not "human".

Reactions: Akren

Norpham

Dec 17, 2022
Question: there I even *find* Colotte? I seen her exactly at have start and never encountered again
Go to the north section of the town, will be called Secret Guild, she's there slightly to the left after you cross the bridge I want to say.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrayGame-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to beat the Mud Emperor in Genny Swamplands? I'm Lv53 on Casual Mode with Fire, Light, Water & Earth Maxed out (day 57 so haven't gotten to Collette 4, and subsequently Dina 4) The boss just seems to always regen more than my damage

Edit: Nvm figured it out. Actually didn't max out my fire cell after progressing Grim's story which was why the damage wasn't enough.

Last edited:

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
The skill "Anti-Heal" really usefull, why it have to merged with other dark skill to obtain new skill in DLC? It can literally oneshot the enemy in ??? dungeon and monster pit... haven't tried on mobs summoned by Tseng yet, but I actualy beat Colote with it... Why not give it all enemies version?

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
Thanks! That's something I definitely hadn't considered and honestly that would perfectly explain why it wasn't working. I didn't put two and two together to realize that low spatial influence was probably the cause. I was using the ASI:Muscle equipment on both Alcy and her cell which reduces spatial influence to 1.

Hadn't really noticed a difference elsewhere in combat (every common fight was over in 1-2 rounds anyway), and I didn't really understand what spatial influence did in the first place. Muscle's description states that "buffs will be affected" but I didn't connect the dots. All of my other buffs and protection effects were seemingly working fine (though in hindsight I assume now that they likely weren't as effective as they could have been if spatial influence hadn't been nerfed)

I appreciate you clearing up my frustration and confusion :)
oh well there’s your problem, who uses muscle lmfao, being able to not die to every debuff is super important, later you’ll get stunlocked into oblivion (how did you not get stunlocked by golsh? you can’t oneshot them on severe and up until you’re stupid overleveled or using one-shot pc)

anyways yes it does apply a debuff that normally has a huge bonus to application but apparently not infinite lmfao

an example is literally in combat notes, 100 more spatial than enemy upgrades 50% chance effect to 100%, 100 less downgrades it to 0, probably something like x + (diff/2)%

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes