Ymko10

Oct 1, 2023
Where can I find primal core? I obtained one and sadly I forgot where do I obtained it. Pls help.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
can someone help me with colotte first quest my english isnt the best i dont understand what she want and what to do
You need to go to golem dungeon that opens on 10 day and go to east part. There has to be two big rocks and you have to draw number 8 by walking between them. Collete suggests you need to start from up. Keep trying till you hear a click. Screenshot_29.png
Where can I find primal core? I obtained one and sadly I forgot where do I obtained it. Pls help.
I think they obtainable as very rare drop from common stones. And also as best drop from red stones(mini game based) when you inspect specific spots that cost energy. You can find such places in the goblin forest and in bandit hideout(it's a room that just on the left from entrance inside).

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
had to cheat and had to reduce difficulty to story only. if I wanted gameplay I'd just go back to dota. I've played too many turn-based games anyway.

main story is... bleh. though at least the sub chara arcs are better than average. overall a big downgrade to thug hero party.

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
I've made it to the end (?) of the DLC... in the white room aith All-D and the 3 sheep. There's the sound of a cock ticking.

I wait, nothing happens.
I attack, only one thing works as the Void S-Skill is unselectable. This sends you to a messed up game menu where load is censored out (visibly, but still selectable) and forced to start over from scratch. No newgame+. What am I missing?

I couldn't make Aurora of Kamui as I don't have 'Secret of Origin' but I learned all the origin skill tree, or Seal of the Goddess as I couldn't find Radiance of Life. Have the other endgame items.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lurkin23

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
had to cheat and had to reduce difficulty to story only. if I wanted gameplay I'd just go back to dota. I've played too many turn-based games anyway.

main story is... bleh. though at least the sub chara arcs are better than average. overall a big downgrade to thug hero party.
I agree with you on the difficulty you either got to properly know the system or grind the fuck out of the main character.
I prefer the story to thug hero party only due to the fact you can have a good ending and I am honestly not a fan of games where you get screwed over regardless of what route you pick.
thug hero party while having interesting characters when you look into their personality flaws and how it makes all their actions make sense in a weird way. by the end I literally wanted nearly everyone of the main cast to die

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
thug hero party while having interesting characters when you look into their personality flaws and how it makes all their actions make sense in a weird way. by the end I literally wanted nearly everyone of the main cast to die
see that's the beauty (and ugly) of THP. how insanely human and selfish are all of their actions. they are very, very human. Alcy though? there's no way she's anything resembling Aina. she's a cardboard.

the sub charas are way better than Alcy. yes I'm including Karen there. you would think that Karen being 30 and cannot get a man despite her looks is absurd, but after seeing tiktoks of women in their 30s in their car, and crying where have all the good men gone? yeah she's very real. she's the typical career woman who listened to their parents and school and went into the work grind because that's what's being told of them. oh speaking of schools...

remember how the game tried so hard to push in the whole prisoner's dilemma? Dina even hinted so hard that schools are literally built so that the students will get the short end of the prisoner dilemma stick. and that Alcy will just turn into another Karen working in a dead end 9-5 job. man I was expecting so hard with how they will play this dilemma, but no, this thing was pushed in the background for so long for the majority of the game. I'm still on day 60 and that thing's never mentioned again.

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
see that's the beauty (and ugly) of THP. how insanely human and selfish are all of their actions. they are very, very human. Alcy though? there's no way she's anything resembling Aina. she's a cardboard.

the sub charas are way better than Alcy. yes I'm including Karen there. you would think that Karen being 30 and cannot get a man despite her looks is absurd, but after seeing tiktoks of women in their 30s in their car, and crying where have all the good men gone? yeah she's very real. she's the typical career woman who listened to their parents and school and went into the work grind because that's what's being told of them. oh speaking of schools...

remember how the game tried so hard to push in the whole prisoner's dilemma? Dina even hinted so hard that schools are literally built so that the students will get the short end of the prisoner dilemma stick. and that Alcy will just turn into another Karen working in a dead end 9-5 job. man I was expecting so hard with how they will play this dilemma, but no, this thing was pushed in the background for so long for the majority of the game. I'm still on day 60 and that thing's never mentioned again.
once you get into the true route the prisoner dilemma will return in an interesting way.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022

I think you might've misinterpreted Karen a bit. She's not "the typical career woman who listened to their parents and went into the work grind because that's what's being told of them[sic]". Her father is the one who keeps nagging her to find a husband since she's about to turn 30. Running the shop is something Karen did because she wanted to. In fact, early on she mentions that it isn't really profitable and that her father is financially supporting her.

It definitely isn't the case that Karen "cannot get a man". Every man that Alcy suggests it to is very enthusiastic about dating Karen, both before and after they meet her. It's just that all of the guys Alcy tries to set her up with are obviously terrible. It's a good characterization moment for Alcy since it shows she always bends over backwards to see the good in anyone and has to have Yorunia explain to her what the problem is. It's also mentioned that the main reason more guys aren't talking to Karen and asking her out is because they're fearful of Dina.

And Karen herself then explains what the problem is - she only knows what she doesn't like in a romantic partner, and was never able to think of what she actually did want.

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
What's the gimmick for beating Yorunia in last story? The dialog implies she'll use her big attack when you're out of MP but she spams Big Lost pretty consistently regardless.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Jesus, the battle with underwater enemies takes so much time and potions I'm feeling tempted to lower difficulty to story. Is there a way to counter those ugly leeches that keep sucking all MP outa me?

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
I use the water attack with the 50% stun any time i see someone using a water attack since it seems to always be an MP drain. Either that or you can blind em and i think it misses

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I think you might've misinterpreted Karen a bit. She's not "the typical career woman who listened to their parents and went into the work grind because that's what's being told of them[sic]". Her father is the one who keeps nagging her to find a husband since she's about to turn 30. Running the shop is something Karen did because she wanted to. In fact, early on she mentions that it isn't really profitable and that her father is financially supporting her.

It definitely isn't the case that Karen "cannot get a man". Every man that Alcy suggests it to is very enthusiastic about dating Karen, both before and after they meet her. It's just that all of the guys Alcy tries to set her up with are obviously terrible. It's a good characterization moment for Alcy since it shows she always bends over backwards to see the good in anyone and has to have Yorunia explain to her what the problem is. It's also mentioned that the main reason more guys aren't talking to Karen and asking her out is because they're fearful of Dina.

And Karen herself then explains what the problem is - she only knows what she doesn't like in a romantic partner, and was never able to think of what she actually did want.
the thing is, all those points have quite a lot of equivalent. breakdown:

Her father is the one who keeps nagging her to find a husband since she's about to turn 30. = so what was the dad saying before she turned 30? what was he saying when Karen was, oh I dunno, 15? 18? 20? I bet its the same as what most boomer dads do: just go study, get a job, be stable etc....

In fact, early on she mentions that it isn't really profitable and that her father is financially supporting her. = and who's enabling the entire thing? who wants to bet that the dad is willing to take this loss if it means he can still get to see his daughter, the only eye candy left in his house? and now the dad wants her out of his house because she's not an eye candy anymore under the premise of you need to get married soon and fast. (and guys don't want women that the dads themselves don't consider eye candy. understandably)

It definitely isn't the case that Karen "cannot get a man". = she can't get one "anymore". the 3 interviews was pretty clear that they (the guys) don't want anything long term to Karen. sure they'll smash. but commit? no way. she could have gotten one when she was younger, but she, by her parents' parenting, and definitely the dad has a big hand on this, disallowed that from happening.

It's also mentioned that the main reason more guys aren't talking to Karen and asking her out is because they're fearful of Dina. = I mean this can be a factor, or just an extra excuse as to why they shouldn't commit to her.

And Karen herself then explains what the problem is - she only knows what she doesn't like in a romantic partner, and was never able to think of what she actually did want. = she is indoctrinated to think this way. from a very young age. I'm sorry but this is exactly the thinking of 90% of today's modern women indoctrinated since high school. the boomer parents aren't helping. they are still stuck in the thinking that education is important, its the path to success or whatever lies that were fed to them since 1930s.

CapsUnlocker

Jul 15, 2017
If you cannot win against treny after being caught. Are you basically stuck in the cell forever and need to restart? They are impossible to beat with my level

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
If you cannot win against treny after being caught. Are you basically stuck in the cell forever and need to restart? They are impossible to beat with my level
is this the one in bandit's hideout? if yes then I think yeah you're stuck. especially if you're fatigued. cheat your way out.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Did you finish watching it? It always says Ending C branch then all the people come and get Alcy. And yes any Ending you do you can restart from day 61+ and do whatever other endings you want.
I did finish the scene yes. And (skipped to) 3d later some scene with Jace popped up, but didn't notice another 'now you on route A' notification.
It was already 5 in the morning when I posted that yesterday and I had work in like 3H, so that's where I left it though.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
is this the one in bandit's hideout? if yes then I think yeah you're stuck. especially if you're fatigued. cheat your way out.
What do you mean with cheat? I tried cheat engine, but doesnt seem to work. Cannot find any stats at all.
I don't think you can really be stuck though.
You either load up a save before you got captured OR you stick around for the long haul, getting a free level up every single day in the cell.
So sure, it'll cost you quite a few days if you want to feel like you didn't cheat by loading up an old save, but you can pretty much just keep getting free level ups until you're at the recommended level.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Good to know, thanks! Is remaining a virgin the only way to collect unicorn horns, or are you able to fight it for them too?
I'm not sure if you have to meet the unicorn as a virgin at least once or not, but at the very least afterwards, you can just murder the unicorns for horns

I have never had to make a comment on a game before but this is beyond frustrating. Why can I not force sex attacks at all, and what fucking dev thought streamlining gameplay where It is impossible to figure out how to force the enemies to fuck in battle at all. I have played for a fucking hour and havent been able to get any sort of battle fuck in the battles, tried the final battle (at the centre of the world, whatever the shit that means) and just normal battles on the way there also wouldnt force any cg. what a joke
Not all enemies BF. For those that do, the Cell S-skills entice enemies, particularly Aphrodisiac

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes