ziazis

Sep 25, 2023
Why is it so hard to get knocked up. i've been having my gigolo orgy every other day and sex every night for 20 days and still not pregnant, every period day i sleep in the hotel room in case something happens but nope nothing. are you locked from it if you have a previous pregnancy?
Click on the wardrobe in your new house next to the bed - you get an item that knocks you up 100% next time someone cums in alcy.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Damn i'm looking everywhere but i just cannot remember where the drug quest giver black armored guard is

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Guys, please use spoiler tags when discussing the later stages of storylines, especially the main game storyline. In contrast to most h-games this one actually does put a decent amount of effort into developing the characters, establishing narrative themes, foreshadowing and so on. No, it isn't some kind of storytelling masterpiece, but it's part of the enjoyment of the game, just like the surprisingly-well-balanced-and-interesting combat is part of the enjoyment.
>citation needed

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I was liking the game so far, but I think it just went and screwed me over BIG TIME.
To eventually play the DLC, you need true end. Aiight, so let's work on that from the get go -->
1696301809957.png
All good right?
1696301894383.png
And what follows is the game giving me the finger!

At least tell me that end C then turns back time to let me go for end A without replaying the whole damn game (which certainly don't wanna bother with ... AT ALL!).
If not, this game is gonna leave a real sour taste in my mouth for sure. Especially after all that time wasted grinding levels for those bosses. It wouldn't surprise me if I just rage quit the game if it screws me over too much.

Or am I somehow missing something here?
I tried talking to Karen to 'progress the story' rather than use the sheep in the Inn, but that doesn't do anything at all.

ziazis

Sep 25, 2023
I was liking the game so far, but I think it just went and screwed me over BIG TIME.
To eventually play the DLC, you need true end. Aiight, so let's work on that from the get go -->
View attachment 2976194
All good right?
View attachment 2976197

At least tell me that end C then turns back time to let me go for end A without replaying the whole damn game (which certainly don't wanna bother with ... AT ALL!).
If not, this game is gonna leave a real sour taste in my mouth for sure. Especially after all that time wasted grinding levels for those bosses. It wouldn't surprise me if I just rage quit the game if it screws me over too much.

I tried talking to Karen to 'progress the story' rather than use the sheep in the Inn, but that doesn't do anything at all.
Did you finish watching it? It always says Ending C branch then all the people come and get Alcy. And yes any Ending you do you can restart from day 61+ and do whatever other endings you want.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is the fuck room bugged? i spent the night there 8 times, and serviced everyone in there twice and still this 1696304546355.png

ziazis

Sep 25, 2023
Ok... I have a weird bug happend in L3 Last story - I lost to the boss flower - game asked me to save though (I thought it asked me to reload a save) It overwrote my save - now I can run around invisible out of bounce break all the barriers and talk to npcs that I shouldn't be able to reach yet in the space etc. but I can't see Alcy lol.... here is the save file - do you guys think I can fix this or do I just restart last story...?

Edit: I made Alcy visible again - but still able to break out of bounce (triggered the animation for the m-class wiggle thing and now she is visible)
e.g. 1696305807683.png lol

Edit 2: Can go to beach pool in Last Story because of the no bounce - also found how to get bounce again by triggering bath e.g. made me not "noclip" anymore.
Also able to unlock all passives/skills early since I can just walk by the barriers lol... Also able to walk past grim to see that there is another fight behind him which was kinda obvious but still and you can trigger it already aswell.

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Seriously? You get locked out of shit in the dlc unless you complete a virgin run?
You can play the Append content without them, but if you want to craft all endgame gears, you need at least 2-3 true ending runs before being ready for Append.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 2976194
All good right?
View attachment 2976197

That Ending C is a bait. Try continue watching.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Thanks! That's something I definitely hadn't considered and honestly that would perfectly explain why it wasn't working. I didn't put two and two together to realize that low spatial influence was probably the cause. I was using the ASI:Muscle equipment on both Alcy and her cell which reduces spatial influence to 1.

Hadn't really noticed a difference elsewhere in combat (every common fight was over in 1-2 rounds anyway), and I didn't really understand what spatial influence did in the first place. Muscle's description states that "buffs will be affected" but I didn't connect the dots. All of my other buffs and protection effects were seemingly working fine (though in hindsight I assume now that they likely weren't as effective as they could have been if spatial influence hadn't been nerfed)

I appreciate you clearing up my frustration and confusion :)
...All misunderstanding would be solved if you really explain more of your problem, instead of being frustrated and tell us to try on our own, while we've also made it clear that we all tried and it worked normally.

Well, to give a bit more insight on this problem, yes Muscle is the problem. Your buffs worked fine because it's on yourself, but problem is debuff. If you read the tutorial, it stated that debuff chance depend on difference of Spatial Influence between the user and the target. If the user's SI - target's SI is higher than 50, the debuff chance will x1.5. Higher than 100, it's x2. The same case apply in the opposite, if user's SI - targe's SI is lower than -50, the debuff chance will be reduced by 50%. And if lower than -100, it's always 0. In short, using Muscle will almost always guaranteed your debuff failed no matter what.

So, for example:
- You and enemy both have 101 SI, your water skill will have 50% stun (same as enemy using their water on you). Your C-stun will have 100%.
- You have 151 and enemy have 101 SI, your water skill: 75% stun (enemy: 25% stun on you for that water skill). Your C-stun will have 150%.
- You have 201 and enemy have 101 SI, your water skill: 100% stun (enemy: 0% stun). Your C-stun will have 200%.
- You have 51 and enemy have 101 SI, your water skill: 25% stun (enemy: 75% stun). Your C-stun will have 50%.
- You have 1 and enemy have 101 SI, your water skill and C-stun: 0% (enemy: 100% stun).

Reactions: aifman7

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I've made it to the end (?) of the DLC... in the white room aith All-D and the 3 sheep. There's the sound of a cock ticking.

I wait, nothing happens.
I attack, only one thing works as the Void S-Skill is unselectable. This sends you to a messed up game menu where load is censored out (visibly, but still selectable) and forced to start over from scratch. No newgame+. What am I missing?

I couldn't make Aurora of Kamui as I don't have 'Secret of Origin' but I learned all the origin skill tree, or Seal of the Goddess as I couldn't find Radiance of Life. Have the other endgame items.

Last edited:

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Does anyone play this game on joiplay? I feel like the image resolution for the cut-ins are very low. Not sure if it's the original or because of joiplay.

IMG_20231003_192139.jpg IMG_20231003_192157.jpg

Actually, not just cut-ins. Seems like some standing image also has low resolution
IMG_20231003_195334.jpg IMG_20231003_195347.jpg

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is the all trophies unlocked thing with the sheep at the end of last story worth it? cuz clearly i can't get the fuck room cuz it's bugged, and i don't wanna fight 300 enemies when idk how many i already killed ( i need a way to keep track dangit) same with 500 items and 100 rare items, feck no

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
can someone help me with colotte first quest my english isnt the best i dont understand what she want and what to do

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes