Aug 22, 2018
the profile error is fine right? nothing gamebreaking and is free to ignore?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, you can just click "OK" and ignore that. It pops up for every RPGM MV game if you have a version of NWjs installed anywhere else that's newer than the one RPG Maker uses, but newer versions of NWjs don't typically break compatibility at all.

Reactions: Spooder9

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is my game bugged? I can't get good condition despite having more than 10 already. It says I need sex or masturbation but latter in my room doesn't trigger it and I'm on virgin run so no sex...

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
what the hell do i need for a crystal pod for the synthesizes shop i can't make anything else before i do make it and it doesn't tell me in the notebook whats needed

ziazis

Sep 25, 2023
Seriously, how can I get radiance of life? I once raised the health to over 200 and got radiance of life ex, then I raised to 90~100 and got radiance of life+

Edit: got it already with health 100

Did the recollection of pregnancy sex bugged? I've seen the scene, but when I check at recollection room its haven't unlocked yet
There seems to go more into it than the health of the womb - I collected a shit ton of those juices that give + 20 during her days at trenys. got it up to 1000+ health of the baby still only got a normal radiance of life. So it seems you have also to do the gathering specific to the childs element. Which is annoying since there is no ingame measuerment to see how good / bad it's going.

And ye it didn't show up for me aswell... unlocking it with the sheep did work though (the one if you are 5+ hearts in eros at the top of the room)

ziazis

Sep 25, 2023
what the hell do i need for a crystal pod for the synthesizes shop i can't make anything else before i do make it and it doesn't tell me in the notebook whats needed
talk to the synthesizer to see what materials you require?
1696250391342.png

ziazis

Sep 25, 2023
Is my game bugged? I can't get good condition despite having more than 10 already. It says I need sex or masturbation but latter in my room doesn't trigger it and I'm on virgin run so no sex...
After having 10+ you have a chance to get a good condition. The higher it goes the more likely it is you get one.

Reactions: _Grotest_

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
sometimes I need to read an ERO mag to trigger the good condition.
you can use the girls shampoo to undo any lewd point given by the ERO

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
Does anybody know is there're something you can do in this underground item shop? It nevel lets you buy anything. 1696264818316.png 1696264835502.png

ukulele

Oct 23, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop trying to exit bandit cave after getting the ore for the quest. I am underleveled and have negative energy, and therefore can't beat the fight when exiting the cave. Each time I loose, I load back inside the cave and have to retry the fight when exiting. There's no way to replenish energy, (sleeping in the cell costs energy) so I can't get rid of the debuff and try a proper fight.
Any suggestions? Have I missed something?

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop trying to exit bandit cave after getting the ore for the quest. I am underleveled and have negative energy, and therefore can't beat the fight when exiting the cave. Each time I loose, I load back inside the cave and have to retry the fight when exiting. There's no way to replenish energy, (sleeping in the cell costs energy) so I can't get rid of the debuff and try a proper fight.
Any suggestions? Have I missed something?
you should be able to return the item back to where it was found

• Red Heart
Reactions: ukulele

dark998

May 23, 2020
Randlybloom can produce the damiana flower used to recruit one of the gigolos. Of course the ingredients need to be high quality, if you use poor water in the Seedling EX most likely will fail. You can always experiment and save before using the ingredients then let the days pass quickly to see the results.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone interested in my fresh day 1 new game plus save files? This one has Alcy level 255, all the best gears in the game, and MANIAC difficulty. The only thing missing is the Fuck Room trophy which is bugged right now. I hand-farmed Alcy to level 255 myself - no SAVEEDIT shenanigans.

Use File 20-21 for the new game + as mentioned. The rest can be deleted but they contain interesting checkpoints as well. File 9 for the endgame Pre-DLC content (true ending basically). File 12 is in front of the Fuck Room trophy when Kagura fixes the game in the future. File 15 is before the final boss fight in the DLC content. File 17 for the final ending in the game.

View attachment 2961054 View attachment 2961056
View attachment 2961063
lifesaver, i accidentally just nuked all my saves including my lvl255 (missing only the lewd achievos DX)

Reactions: boboverlord

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Why is it so hard to get knocked up. i've been having my gigolo orgy every other day and sex every night for 20 days and still not pregnant, every period day i sleep in the hotel room in case something happens but nope nothing. are you locked from it if you have a previous pregnancy?
Have sex on Risky days.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes