buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
You have to finish the drug bandit dungeon (while losing once against normal mobs to get the debuff) - then sleep until you get a trigger that she craves these drugs or has to tell someone about it (basically cancel the ending by removing the bad effect with yoru). After the cutscene you can now go back to that bandit ruins and buy the drugs - keep using them sleeping etc. until the severe one keep doing that stuff till she walks around town (after using and not having anything in your inventory anymore). It triggers her to go there alone and you get probably the worst possible ending in the game.
So basically all I need to do is go buy the drugs, use it, sleep, rinse and repeat?

sleepyhoe

Jun 28, 2020
I have installed the last patch and am still getting the loading error message.

error.png

Does anyone know how to fix it? I still get the message after 5sec everytime I press retry...

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
By the by ... I've read a few times you need to remain a virgin to get the unicorn stuff.
However, while it's true you need to be a virgin to get the unicorn quest dude to give you the quest (instead of just leaving), you can still get the unicorn drops later on.
1696168232130.png
Do consider this a rare spawn though!

I didn't know about the unicorn/virgin thing, so I wasn't able to get that initial quest and initially though I'd be screwed out of the equipment when the unicorn peddler showed up.
You can at least still get the unicorn equipment like this.

And no, I'm nowhere near virgin state anymore in that screenshot
1696168472579.png

Aug 22, 2018
Have anyone completed "trainer wanted" quest ? the quest from the golden armor guard underground
IIRC to start that one, you have to say "I'll guide you" to the NPC in the underground, lose the group fight he puts you in, and have at least 2 hearts of lewdness to be able to start spying.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
IIRC to start that one, you have to say "I'll guide you" to the NPC in the underground, lose the group fight he puts you in, and have at least 2 hearts of lewdness to be able to start spying.
I defeated them and They never show up again, Is there anything I can do for this bug?
Also, what is the reward for this quest?

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
I defeated them and They never show up again, Is there anything I can do for this bug?
Also, what is the reward for this quest?
if you have defeated them before the quest they never show again.
however the reward item for doing the quest is a BDSM outfit and an key item that helps at the training area with the mannequins not rally important so you can just wait for the new game plus

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Best weap you can get without post game weap is SupernovaStaff&UltimateCustom...
But you will need to find all ingredient b4 final battle...like PlanetCore

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
Is there another planet core you can get? Keeping eros level at 0 means you can't access the wriggle map

EDIT: <rant removed, that last fight was very satisfying, lol> But still, severe difficulty becomes a real chore later on. Tons of grinding required, for me at least. Maybe I used my skill boosts poorly, and maybe trying severe on a virgin run isn't a great idea anyway.

Also, relatedly: Why does the stun effect c-skill never work in any meaningful fights? I hate that every boss in RPG games always has to ignore status effects and also ignore player status defenses (ie: stun effect c-skill).

Also also: You can't sleep before the final fight? Seems like a bug or an oversight. If you want to grind out levels and you're locked into the final fight event chain, Alcy refuses to sleep. If you need to refresh your energy, the only way I've found to do it is to start the fight event (which refills your energy), then after 30 sec of cutscenes you regain control and can press D to go back to the minimap to continue your grind. Frustrating. Hopefully Kagura can patch that...
c-skill stun effect only prevents lewd attacks, and bosses never use lewd attacks, meanwhile judgement always applies, idk what you’re talking about. do you not read skill descriptions in the menu?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
c-skill stun effect only prevents lewd attacks, and bosses never use lewd attacks, meanwhile judgement always applies, idk what you’re talking about. do you not read skill descriptions in the menu?
Many of the bosses do lewd attacks. Final boss event chain has three bosses that do, for example.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Because that's not how that c-skill stun work?
View attachment 2971473

That skill named Stun but it didn't apply Stun debuff on enemy, only a debuff that seal lewd and restraint attacks. It even said so on its description.

For real stun, you need the stun from Water skill instead.
Correct, I was referring to blocking lewd attacks and the fact that the skill rarely works as described. I was not talking about stunning bosses or the stun status effect from that water skill.

Stun Effect C-Skill works fine for regular enemies and stops them from restraining you, but it does NOT stop bosses and many other challenging opponents from restraining Alcy. I used the skill a lot to try and prevent those attacks and in almost every case outside of a regular enemy it didn't work, Alcy still gets restrained. Case in point: Final boss event chain, but really you can try it on most event fights with lewd combat and it won't work. Only time I saw it actually effectively block restraining attacks was against goblins or orcs or other common enemies, I think tentacles too.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I played a couple of hours on Severe, but I thought it would be more interesting for me to play on the Maniac... And since the game does not give gameOver for defeats, I would like to play without save loads... But I'm confused by the time limit. What exactly does it mean and what will I lose if I don't fit into it?
If you're just starting out and feel like Severe is "just a little too easy" (from, like, levels 1-20), I seriously recommend you don't upgrade the difficulty to Maniac. The battles get MUCH harder later on in the storyline and even on Severe you are gonna have to do some grinding and learn to love spamming consumables.

Reactions: boboverlord

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Correct, I was referring to blocking lewd attacks and the fact that the skill rarely works as described. I was not talking about stunning bosses or the stun status effect from that water skill.

Stun Effect C-Skill works fine for regular enemies and stops them from restraining you, but it does NOT stop bosses and many other challenging opponents from restraining Alcy. I used the skill a lot to try and prevent those attacks and in almost every case outside of a regular enemy it didn't work, Alcy still gets restrained. Case in point: Final boss event chain, but really you can try it on most event fights with lewd combat and it won't work. Only time I saw it actually effectively block restraining attacks was against goblins or orcs or other common enemies, I think tentacles too.
How exactly do you define "event fight"? Does those rapists that trick you to guide them underground count as "event fight"? Does those rapists on the beach that bait you count as "event fight"? Does "Dossy the Breeder" count as "event fight"? Because my C-stun skill worked on all of them so i don't understand what you mean?

I'm only lv35 on my virgin run so probably it'll take a while before i can reach that "final boss" you're talking about.

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Seriously, how can I get radiance of life? I once raised the health to over 200 and got radiance of life ex, then I raised to 90~100 and got radiance of life+

Edit: got it already with health 100

Did the recollection of pregnancy sex bugged? I've seen the scene, but when I check at recollection room its haven't unlocked yet

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
just cycle your move
If enemy are gonna use strong atk use bsdm/ass/chest/mouth fan this forces them to use Hold/Hatk ror use Water stun both doesn't have 100%rate on thenxt use c-stun to stop hatk and turn to Normal atk some enemy are persistent to hold so better have supportASI:shock
For atk the best you can use is wall bash Assuming you have high def & Wallbuff and enemy is not resistant to magic, wallbash will count your 4xdef+defbuff... this is the best skill and 50mana usage on early game you can have even on late game its still usable.. all skill at tier4/5 have ridiculous mana usage

Last edited:

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
After doing some Atsuo events got a message "Atsuo affection:19, an event will occur at 100. Atsuo route won't progress if others routes have advanced beyond a certain point or viceversa" what routes is the game talking about? Other events that could cause conflict with Atsuo's?
When the game decides you're locked into an ending route already. I'm not 100% sure when the triggers for that are but basically once the game says you're going to a normal ending it stops Atsuo's events from triggering for the rest of the run. If you reach an ending and go back to day 61 it wont reset your progress with him so you can just continue from there though.
What exactly this three do?

View attachment 2972494
Recovery is the strength of your healing spells, they scale off of that instead of your attack power. Agility affects move order.

I think that's what they do anyway, if there's an actual guide in the game I can't remember seeing it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 33 Votes