buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
How do I trigger drug addiction ending? Did I just need to buy z-heaven until I got sever drug addiction?

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Help how to go through the quests of the elements of the wind
Stuck on 2 quest, I found a place in the location Kofut Westeland
Says something from the north, I thought that this location Sefar Snow Fild
But I didn’t find anything there, I no longer know what to do where to look for new hints.
Please help

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Help how to go through the quests of the elements of the wind
Stuck on 2 quest, I found a place in the location Kofut Westeland
Says something from the north, I thought that this location Sefar Snow Fild
But I didn’t find anything there, I no longer know what to do where to look for new hints.
Please help
Not north of Kofut. Return to Kofut, start from the north of those 2 stones and walk into number 8 patterns like the image below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: StormXP

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
How to install this patch on joiplay
Sadly you can't... its made for PC.... you have 3 choices
1.use your PC(otherwise you wouldn't ask kek)
2.go to Any net cafe play for 30mins(req.need to be shameless or go to other district)
3.DL it again... yes again... the Main Game.. I'm sure some1 already updated it to 1.06

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrayGame-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
Sorry kinda late to this, but if I'm downloading the game right now, I have no need to apply the patch, right?

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
1696122532645.png

So... anyone know what this actually means? Is three hearts the minimum or maximum requirement? And what the hell is "Sexy Value"?

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Sorry kinda late to this, but if I'm downloading the game right now, I have no need to apply the patch, right?
As long as the OP has been updated. You can check what version you have by launching it and looking in the top left of the window. Current version is 1.06.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
The first planet core is found from the final boss in the Wriggle map
Is there another planet core you can get? Keeping eros level at 0 means you can't access the wriggle map

EDIT: <rant removed, that last fight was very satisfying, lol> But still, severe difficulty becomes a real chore later on. Tons of grinding required, for me at least. Maybe I used my skill boosts poorly, and maybe trying severe on a virgin run isn't a great idea anyway.

Also, relatedly: Why does the stun effect c-skill never work in any meaningful fights? I hate that every boss in RPG games always has to ignore status effects and also ignore player status defenses (ie: stun effect c-skill).

Also also: You can't sleep before the final fight? Seems like a bug or an oversight. If you want to grind out levels and you're locked into the final fight event chain, Alcy refuses to sleep. If you need to refresh your energy, the only way I've found to do it is to start the fight event (which refills your energy), then after 30 sec of cutscenes you regain control and can press D to go back to the minimap to continue your grind. Frustrating. Hopefully Kagura can patch that...

Last edited:

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
How do you get more unicorn horns? Trying to make the unicorn equipment before losing virginity, but haven't seen the unicorn again since the first event.

kingslow01

Nov 4, 2021
How do you get more unicorn horns? Trying to make the unicorn equipment before losing virginity, but haven't seen the unicorn again since the first event.
I think it only appears every 10 days you will know it is back because the table in alcy's room will sparkle

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes