Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Game's really good but is there a mod to let me stay naked when going to dungeons? Feels a little annoying to have to melt my clothes off every time if I wanna play my preferred way lol. Someone made a similar mod for magical girl celesphonia so I'm wondering
Well, honestly, I prefer her running around in her panties. For some reason I find it sexier than being fully nude. The set up is so annoying and time consuming that I don't bother much anymore... especially with the sphere influence active.

Reactions: gervid

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
I got a pregnant warning. Do I need to do something? Visited the baby clinic, talked to the important females and they didnt say anything at all.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Swallowed Gem is available around day 80?

hey, thanks for that, i have given them enough food for 76 days, nothing is happening, how many days worth of food should i give them?

meanwhile, i dont see the discontent brother quest on day 60, do I have to wait until day80?

thanks again!
Just keep going there over the course of several days giving them scraps. I gave them about 10d worth the first time, then 1d worth every day after. Doesn't much matter what you give them, as long as it's considered food.
Eventually the event will move on.

You won't get anything from it though.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-05-uroom.175597/post-11828119

80 ish sounds right. I think it's while waiting for frau to wake up.

If you can't find the brother in the noble sector it's possible you talked to him already. He'll shop up in mining area of the goblin forest if you have. Then in the training area and somewhere else after that (roper area maybe?).

And for the homeless people I'm not 100% sure what numbers you need to reach. I just went down there once a day and gave them whatever. There are a number of scenes that play while you do that so I think you need to do it over multiple days.

Screenshot shows the wriggler area. It appears after you have a meeting in Karens shop, everyone talks about a mother monster showing up and your character says they'll fight monsters while waiting for the main quest to progress.
oh damn, the translation for the quest title was Unhappy Man, not Discontent Brother, no wander I couldnt find itXD thanks for your help!

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
How do I advance the event with Hughplin?
Have at least 2 hearts and encounter him in the central area. He now appears in the top left of the guy in the center. Just by talking with him he can increase Alcy's lewdness by a lot.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Why is it so hard to get knocked up. i've been having my gigolo orgy every other day and sex every night for 20 days and still not pregnant, every period day i sleep in the hotel room in case something happens but nope nothing. are you locked from it if you have a previous pregnancy?

Last edited:

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
  • Healthy births give you Radiance of Life, which grants you 1 auto-revive. Pretty OP
  • Extremely healthy births give you Radiance of Life EX, which grants you 3 auto-revive. Even more OP
  • Child's element and personality affect your prenatal care minigame. If you do them correctly (assuming the prediction of your child's element and personality is correct), you will get Radiance of Life EX.
  • You can use Womb Peeker to cheat a bit. The right exercise and food will cause your baby health to grow by 2-3 points per day.
The minigame is confusing as hell. During one particular baby I did some testing and:
All three harvesting jobs contributed 0 points to health with no variation. Also both Green Salad and Pink Pancakes contributed 3 points to health with no variation. Despite the in-game book stating those are polar opposite foods (babies that like green salad hate pink pancakes, and vice versa).

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
I wonder how long will it take for Kagura to fix everything? At 1.06 i still find some weird translation and overflowed text. And i haven't even reached append yet...

Also, to say this game is hard is both right and wrong at the same time... It's definitely not that hard if you're at the recommendation level, skill and equipments. The problem is that most of the time you're probably under level, because level pacing is a bit weird (not to mention fighting require energy), and some dungeons require days to unlock.

For example, if you clear goblin's dungeon (rec. lv2) in under 5 days, you'll unlock roper's dungeon (rec. lv13) even before golem's dungeon (rec. lv7). And those ropers will definitely slap your sorry ass easily. Then later on, if you managed to clear roper's dungeon before days 20 (which is not that hard, cuz Fire's burns work pretty well, you just need to stall), you'll unlock bandit's dungeon (rec. lv22) before golem dungeon 2 (rec. lv18).

Because the game run on limited time, i feel like trying to clear quests as fast as possible. But that somehow become self-punishment for rushing? It's just weird imho. (of course those free days i can just go training for extra stats, but if i didn't know and just go to those new dungeons of course it's gonna be very hard).

Firty

Nov 11, 2020
I wonder how long will it take for Kagura to fix everything? At 1.06 i still find some weird translation and overflowed text. And i haven't even reached append yet...

Also, to say this game is hard is both right and wrong at the same time... It's definitely not that hard if you're at the recommendation level, skill and equipments. The problem is that most of the time you're probably under level, because level pacing is a bit weird (not to mention fighting require energy), and some dungeons require days to unlock.

For example, if you clear goblin's dungeon (rec. lv2) in under 5 days, you'll unlock roper's dungeon (rec. lv13) even before golem's dungeon (rec. lv7). And those ropers will definitely slap your sorry ass easily. Then later on, if you managed to clear roper's dungeon before days 20 (which is not that hard, cuz Fire's burns work pretty well, you just need to stall), you'll unlock bandit's dungeon (rec. lv22) before golem dungeon 2 (rec. lv18).

Because the game run on limited time, i feel like trying to clear quests as fast as possible. But that somehow become self-punishment for rushing? It's just weird imho. (of course those free days i can just go training for extra stats, but if i didn't know and just go to those new dungeons of course it's gonna be very hard).
The limited time isn't so limited, you will actually find yourself skipping ahead because there was actually way more time than needed, feels silly because at the start of the game you think you have to be efficient and not waste time lol. And yeah there is a pacing issue because of main quest dungeons vs time gated dungeons

Reactions: eternian

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
probably dumb question, how do I start append Last Story? tried to search the thread but i don't i found any
I've finished End A, the game says to talk with sheep, but haven't found it

edit: found it, the very same sheep who gave you hint for true end

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
anyone knows where to get the true ending verion of the main theme? the bgm when she awakens with green eyes when she fought with Mage O at the elections? thanks in advance!

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes