malice12

Dec 17, 2021
um is there a guide on what to do on Colotte's tasks?
i just finished the 8 twin rock part, where next? she says waterhole+forest so i thought it's the water gathering area on the roper forest, but nothing happens there

can someone help me in this? -thanks

Reactions: happyweapons

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
um is there a guide on what to do on Colotte's tasks?
i just finished the 8 twin rock part, where next? she says waterhole+forest so i thought it's the water gathering area on the roper forest, but nothing happens there

can someone help me in this? -thanks
You're in the right place. There's a hidden path near the bottom left wall of the water gathering map beneath the entrance and above the windy rock.

Reactions: malice12

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
You're in the right place. There's a hidden path near the bottom left wall of the water gathering map beneath the entrance and above the windy rock.
thanks it worked, is there any bonus on doing the number puzzle right? or can we really do it? or just let Colotte do it.

also where's the elite mob in this roper map? if there is one

thanks again

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
thanks it worked, is there any bonus on doing the number puzzle right? or can we really do it? or just let Colotte do it.

also where's the elite mob in this roper map? if there is one

thanks again
Idk I just solved it myself and got the seed. The numbers are 205 and 5.

The elite is in the clearing in the top left most map. You need to buy a shoujo manga from Yorunia for it to spawn.

Holicmaster

Oct 21, 2017
For those interested in DLC/Append content (Last Story), you HAVE TO CLEAR EVERY ENDING AND AVAILABLE TROPHY FIRST (including the virgin run), since they give important materials for crafting the strongest gears in the game. Without them, there is no hope in defeating the final boss even at the easiest difficulty.

Here are the list of materials you must get before proceeding to DLC content.

View attachment 2957012 View attachment 2957014
View attachment 2957016
View attachment 2957018
View attachment 2959818

How to acquire them (not completed yet):
  1. Book of the red dragon - Defeating the dragon at the highest difficulty
  2. Book of the martial arts - Defeating all optional bosses at the highest difficulty
  3. Battle maiden of Anatol - Defeating all optional bosses
  4. Succubus of Anatol - Unlocking all H scenes then talk to one of the sheep in the recollection room (after completing the true ending (A), you can ask the "Explanation" sheep to unlock all H scenes right away)
  5. Radiance of Life - Giving birth to a baby with the health score below 100 I think? If it's above 100, you will get Radiance of Life EX instead.
  6. Angel of Anatol - Completing at least 12 quests or so
  7. Seeker of Anatol - Find all the Star Pieces
  8. Book of chasity - Completing the true ending (ending A) while being a virgin
  9. Origin whisper and "Secrets" - Completing the true ending and all skill trees normally should provide all of them except for the Secret of Origin
  10. Secret of Origin - Defeating Uel without using POWER III - Malignant Domination, and have all skill trees maxed.
  11. Book of the Heavens - Defeating the REMATCH with Dina in the DLC content Last Story.

*By the "highest difficulty", I don't mean the difficulty you choose at the start of the game.

If anyone can help me complete this, I will appreciate a lot.

EDIT 1: change the Seeker of Anatol
EDIT 2: change the Radiance of Life
EDIT 3: change the Succubus of Anatol
EDIT 4: change the Secret of Origin
EDIT 5: add more detail about Succubus of Anatol
EDIT 6: add more detail about Secret of Origin.
EDIT 7: add the Books of the Heavens
If I give a star piece to a colletor, will I still get Seeker of Anatol?

dark998

May 23, 2020
After doing some Atsuo events got a message "Atsuo affection:19, an event will occur at 100. Atsuo route won't progress if others routes have advanced beyond a certain point or viceversa" what routes is the game talking about? Other events that could cause conflict with Atsuo's?

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
I see, thanks for the info! Do you need to remain a virgin to get the horns, or can you also fight the unicorn for them?
you can get it if you kill the unicorn, and it can appears on others locations too, you can read book in library for where the unicorn might appear

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone know how I can get the drug addiction ending?
I got this already, but it doesn't progress further beyond mild Screenshot 2023-10-01 152829.png

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
I played a couple of hours on Severe, but I thought it would be more interesting for me to play on the Maniac... And since the game does not give gameOver for defeats, I would like to play without save loads... But I'm confused by the time limit. What exactly does it mean and what will I lose if I don't fit into it?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
What's the use of personal hideout that dude in the undeground digs you? So far it doesn't let me do anything and Alcy just says that she can have some privacy here when horny.
I'm on 14th day in case it's tied to dated events

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
I played a couple of hours on Severe, but I thought it would be more interesting for me to play on the Maniac... And since the game does not give gameOver for defeats, I would like to play without save loads... But I'm confused by the time limit. What exactly does it mean and what will I lose if I don't fit into it?
Speaking from experience, you should try around 10~20 days on Maniac before decide to actually do a full run with it, as there are many factors in Maniac way harder than Severe. For example:
- Syncing with other characters cost 40 energy (Severe only cost 20).
- Energy cost in dungeon for Maniac is 3 times higher than Severe (gathering, fighting, also applied to actions like searching minerals, waters,...)
- Monsters have higher stats and start battle with 2 random buffs that last 7 turns (forced you to get dark seeds ASAP to remove buffs).

Time limit are for endings. Like, if you want true end you need to clear all conditions before the time limit.

Reactions: boboverlord

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Also, relatedly: Why does the stun effect c-skill never work in any meaningful fights? I hate that every boss in RPG games always has to ignore status effects and also ignore player status defenses (ie: stun effect c-skill).
Because that's not how that c-skill stun work?
1696150740668.png

That skill named Stun but it didn't apply Stun debuff on enemy, only a debuff that seal lewd and restraint attacks. It even said so on its description.

For real stun, you need the stun from Water skill instead.

Reactions: Akren

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
What's the use of personal hideout that dude in the undeground digs you? So far it doesn't let me do anything and Alcy just says that she can have some privacy here when horny.
I'm on 14th day in case it's tied to dated events
That place used to grow damiana flower, which can generate monsters in heat and synthesize items

Aug 22, 2018
How to defeat Hughplin? Bought a charm from noble district but it didnt help at all.
Let the enemies do lewd things, use the Cell's ability to reset Alcy's arousal, and use the skill the Cell has that deals damage based on how many sex attacks have been used by the enemy. That skill, given enough time with careful arousal management, will straight up one-shot Hughplin and his illusions due to all the scripted sex attacks.

Also be aware that while you *can* start the fight at level 30, it's going to be *extremely* tough at that level - 50 or up is recommended for the purpose of getting your attack bonus up high enough (Hughplin is a level 70 enemy).

The charm isn't to help with the fight, it's to prevent the sex scene when you go to sleep at night.

Last edited:

ziazis

Sep 25, 2023
Anyone know how I can get the drug addiction ending?
I got this already, but it doesn't progress further beyond mild View attachment 2971423
You have to finish the drug bandit dungeon (while losing once against normal mobs to get the debuff) - then sleep until you get a trigger that she craves these drugs or has to tell someone about it (basically cancel the ending by removing the bad effect with yoru). After the cutscene you can now go back to that bandit ruins and buy the drugs - keep using them sleeping etc. until the severe one keep doing that stuff till she walks around town (after using and not having anything in your inventory anymore). It triggers her to go there alone and you get probably the worst possible ending in the game.

Reactions: eternian
4.60 star(s) 33 Votes