H-Ken

Feb 9, 2021
Two Questions:

1- Where can I get the "Red Extract" for the AS Sexy Custom EX?

2- Where do I get seedlings of Damiana flower? I need one to get the gardener right?

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Is there another planet core you can get? Keeping eros level at 0 means you can't access the wriggle map

EDIT: <rant removed, that last fight was very satisfying, lol> But still, severe difficulty becomes a real chore later on. Tons of grinding required, for me at least. Maybe I used my skill boosts poorly, and maybe trying severe on a virgin run isn't a great idea anyway.

Also, relatedly: Why does the stun effect c-skill never work in any meaningful fights? I hate that every boss in RPG games always has to ignore status effects and also ignore player status defenses (ie: stun effect c-skill).

Also also: You can't sleep before the final fight? Seems like a bug or an oversight. If you want to grind out levels and you're locked into the final fight event chain, Alcy refuses to sleep. If you need to refresh your energy, the only way I've found to do it is to start the fight event (which refills your energy), then after 30 sec of cutscenes you regain control and can press D to go back to the minimap to continue your grind. Frustrating. Hopefully Kagura can patch that...
Stun effect C-skill only works for enemies using lewd skills. The tutorial even said this. Skills that unconditionally "stun" enemies will use the word "incapacitate" instead.

As for the planet core, you can get it in lewd runs. I suppose you don't intend to stay LIMIT 0 forever, do you?

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Two Questions:

1- Where can I get the "Red Extract" for the AS Sexy Custom EX?

2- Where do I get seedlings of Damiana flower? I need one to get the gardener right?
Red extract is from Wriggle map. The woman NPC in the massage shop will give you Damiana seed assuming you did her a favor already.

Reactions: H-Ken
Oct 10, 2020
How to progress Karen story? The quest said i need to talk to Yorunia, but after I went to Yorunia and talk to her, I can't trigger related event about Karen story.

Is this bug? I want to go to get true ending, but i can't move the progress and stuck in this quest...

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
How to progress Karen story? The quest said i need to talk to Yorunia, but after I went to Yorunia and talk to her, I can't trigger related event about Karen story.

Is this bug? I want to go to get true ending, but i can't move the progress and stuck in this quest...
Is your Earth seed cuurently at 3 or 4? Also, try go check the beach.

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020

If you're at the point where you have to play matchmaker for her, you need to find three people to introduce her to. One is outside the hot spring, one is just downstairs in the underground, and one is in the park in the noble district. Then you go back to Karen and keep introducing them to her.

Reactions: aioross

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Is it possible to get unicorn horns from fighting the unicorn, or only as a virgin? Would like to get on with the corruption, but also want the gear.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there any way to get the trophy for ending A without a virgin run? I really don't want to have to do two entire playthroughs.

Oct 10, 2020
If you're at the point where you have to play matchmaker for her, you need to find three people to introduce her to. One is outside the hot spring, one is just downstairs in the underground, and one is in the park in the noble district. Then you go back to Karen and keep introducing them to her.
I have already finished this

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes