boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
In a word : No.

The game even tells you so.

However, there's only one creature that shows itself to virgins and it's horn is necessary component of an endgame weapon/custom that you use as a material component for the strongest weapon/custom, which only becomes available after defeating a Dragon. So, after collecting, then cut loose. ~.^

The caveat: you have to have the quest active, and have windseed (3) for the long jump ability to access the area.
You will receive a unique item called "Book of the Chastity" when clearing the true ending while being a virgin. It's a crafting material for a powerful gear in Append.

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
just wanted to ask, how do i clear the true ending guide #4? I'm at day 61. Where and how do i clear the quest "The Swallowed Gem". MEanwhile, is it possible to get the swimsuit at lv0 Eros limit? Where do I get the Bondage costume? Also, where is the quest "Discontent Brother" for #4? Lastly, WHERE THE HELL ARE THOS PEREMHELL POTATOES???!!! Cant find any since day 5XD Thanks in advance!
The Swallowed Gem quest becomes doable much later, a dungeon opens up with wiggler (something like that) enemies.

Discontent brother is some mopey dude standing on the side of a building in the noble district.

The potatoes are sold at one of the stalls in the eastern market area, the two ingredient vendors have a rotating inventory. YOU DO NOT NEED THE POTATOES. Any food ingredients will work for the feeding the homeless quest, potatoes are the most cost efficient but the quest dude will take literally everything.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
i wouldn’t call the combat in this game a cakewalk per se, i mean, sure it’s pretty obvious what the best thing to use is in a given situation but unless you’re overleveling like crazy you might get rng’d into a wall… unless you spam consumables. in this regard it’s somewhere between funger (a bit of luck, material, and knowing the enemy pattern = generally reliable kill) and black souls 2 abusing that one ability to not die for some number of turns

if you say “i’ll just use all my consumables every fight and then restock” then yeah it’s not super hard unless you’re literally on level. for example, dragon i have to be slightly careful even at lvl 120 because the cell might just die, and if you lose buffs it’s way harder to survive.

honestly it’s about as good as combat can be when you allow overleveling, cuz eventually without a level cap people can and will unga bunga through. this one’s normal enemies are worse than pronant, but imo the bosses are generally better… i feel.

Reactions: fyreant

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure you have checked my posts?

https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-05-uroom.175597/post-11817786

https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-05-uroom.175597/post-11820187

There is a big content beyond the "true ending". In fact, the "true ending" is a necessary condition to unlock it.
Yeah, I saw all those posts. I was really just kidding about the append being a fantasy/myth haha, tried to make it clear it was a joke in my comment but I guess I didn't do a great job with that.

I was mostly just commenting about the fact that there's like 10 different comments asking "what's in the DLC?" and everybody's too busy enjoying the game to bother trying to list the (from what I'm hearing anyway) tons of additions :LOL:

Anyways, I've gotta quit checking this thread, you guys saying how much there is to do in The Last Story just keeps hyping me up more and more... I'm too tempted to flip that difficulty switch down to casual and just say screw it. Gonna keep trying to stick with serious difficulty though, let the slow burn continue burnin' slow. Virgin runs can be such a tease :BootyTime:

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Hi, I got stuck on the 2nd quest of the element of the wind
Tell me what needs to be done there??

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
Where do I find the gardener and make my way to the back of the synthesizer shop? I'm missing those two gigolos.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
The Swallowed Gem quest becomes doable much later, a dungeon opens up with wiggler (something like that) enemies.

Discontent brother is some mopey dude standing on the side of a building in the noble district.

The potatoes are sold at one of the stalls in the eastern market area, the two ingredient vendors have a rotating inventory. YOU DO NOT NEED THE POTATOES. Any food ingredients will work for the feeding the homeless quest, potatoes are the most cost efficient but the quest dude will take literally everything.
Swallowed Gem is available around day 80?

hey, thanks for that, i have given them enough food for 76 days, nothing is happening, how many days worth of food should i give them?

meanwhile, i dont see the discontent brother quest on day 60, do I have to wait until day80?

thanks again!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
In the roper forest, there will be a clear water lakeish area. THere is a hidden area to the right above the rock with the green wind traces. Triangle is 5 while square is 205.

Room looks like this View attachment 2952029
lol thanks. You did have me going to the right. It's to the left. But I did find another secret room as a result so it's all good. :)

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
Where do I find the gardener and make my way to the back of the synthesizer shop? I'm missing those two gigolos.
https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-last-story-append-v1-05-uroom.175597/post-11828119
Swallowed Gem is available around day 80?

hey, thanks for that, i have given them enough food for 76 days, nothing is happening, how many days worth of food should i give them?

meanwhile, i dont see the discontent brother quest on day 60, do I have to wait until day80?

thanks again!
80 ish sounds right. I think it's while waiting for frau to wake up.

If you can't find the brother in the noble sector it's possible you talked to him already. He'll shop up in mining area of the goblin forest if you have. Then in the training area and somewhere else after that (roper area maybe?).

And for the homeless people I'm not 100% sure what numbers you need to reach. I just went down there once a day and gave them whatever. There are a number of scenes that play while you do that so I think you need to do it over multiple days.

Screenshot shows the wriggler area. It appears after you have a meeting in Karens shop, everyone talks about a mother monster showing up and your character says they'll fight monsters while waiting for the main quest to progress.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

dark998

May 23, 2020
The gardener is in the bottom right corner of the center area. You need the sexy plant thing from the lady in the massage parlor in order for him to join you. In order to get THAT you need to give the digging thing to the digger dude in the slums and be sufficient slutty. The lady will give you some seeds for the plant and you can grow it then recruit the gardener.
I got the gardener gigolo without doing the digger and massage lady quests. To produce the Lewdbloom damiana I used Lewdbloom seedling EX(no idea where I got it from, massage and digger quests are still unfinished in my log) the carrot ingredient as fertilizer and Water of Power. Then used Clear Water the next two days and on the next the damiana flower bloomed.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Game's really good but is there a mod to let me stay naked when going to dungeons? Feels a little annoying to have to melt my clothes off every time if I wanna play my preferred way lol. Someone made a similar mod for magical girl celesphonia so I'm wondering

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
You will receive a unique item called "Book of the Chastity" when clearing the true ending while being a virgin. It's a crafting material for a powerful gear in Append.
Too bad it doesn't tell you that. The notebook lists only 2 "benefits" of being a virgin: the virginism skill (which have 1/2 affect when not virgin), and "treated better regarding certain quests."

Would be nice if they mentioned that you need it for the Ultimate Weapon of Fuck All!

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes