Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I don't know if it's just me but I'm mashing the confirm buttons so hard but the progress in special training just won't get any faster. Is there a way to fix this?

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone know which enemies have battlefuck stuff, or do they all have it? I couldnt get any enemies to have sex moves in battle, dont know if im doing something wrong, have something wrong equipped (went into battles with nothing equipped just using hp potions to survive and still couldnt get restrained/fucked in battle), is there something im missing or a skill or something i need to do to have battle to get this to happen? i tried reading the stuff about combat sex in alcys mind but honestly it doesnt help me.

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
I'm not sure if you have to meet the unicorn as a virgin at least once or not, but at the very least afterwards, you can just murder the unicorns for horns

Not all enemies BF. For those that do, the Cell S-skills entice enemies, particularly Aphrodisiac
i deleted my first reply because I considered that it was exactly this. How can i tell that my Cells s skills are enticing them? sure I see that colorful percentage number go up and theyll attack but not with a sex attack. Is there certain areas I need to be going to or what? maybe im just going to all the wrong enemies, but this is really frustrating figuring this out.

edit: figured it out

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
i deleted my first reply because I considered that it was exactly this. How can i tell that my Cells s skills are enticing them? sure I see that colorful percentage number go up and theyll attack but not with a sex attack. Is there certain areas I need to be going to or what? maybe im just going to all the wrong enemies, but this is really frustrating figuring this out.
enemies that do (list may not be comprehensive):
goblins
ropers
orcs
bandits
wigglers
worms (undersea) - this is more vore than sexytimes, though

enemies that don't (again, not a complete list):
golems of any kind
Golsh tribe
dragon

now, for those that DO BF, it's pretty easy to tell when something is about to.

Beige lightning bolts is Armor Break.. its trying to get Alcy naked
A pink heart is usually a tease attack of some sort
White bubbles is a cum attack.
Two blue figures restraining a pink figure between them.. this is a grapple and the main BF attack that gets progressively sexier the more it is done without being broken.

Now, if you use the C-skill Stun Effect, this interrupts any BF move AND prevents them from doing another for 2 turns. If you haven't been seeing any BF at all, I can only assume you've been spamming this.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
That's good. I think you need to be a virgin for the first appearance to unlock the shop, but at least you don't have to hold onto it for 50 days to make one of everything. Thanks!
Naah, you don't. The only thing you need your virginity for is that first NPC which will, I assume, offer you a side quest (and a scene, since there's a 'unicorn man' scene in the gallery).

If you ain't a virgin, he just takes off & gets replace by 'his brother' (e.g. the unicorn shop).

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
quick three question: 1: where do I deal with her pregnancies? 2: How do I get the swimsuit 3: how can recharge her energy?"beside the bath house and resting"?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
quick three question: 1: where do I deal with her pregnancies? 2: How do I get the swimsuit 3: how can recharge her energy?"beside the bath house and resting"?
1. there's a clinic in the Noble District
2. there's a questline in the inn when you help out serving tables
3. nope, that's it, though there are various items (usually as quest rewards) that increase your max energy and recovery rate (edit: oh, I forgot about consumables like 'Strong One'.. I never used it out of fear of negative side-effects)

Last edited:
Reactions: jasterx17

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
use "strong one" to recover 15 energy, or you can use z-heaven to recover 90 energy (not recomended)

Reactions: jasterx17

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks for the info, and thanks Szarala
Btw you can only obtain z-heaven by getting the bad status "z-heaven addiction" (appear at about day 80, talk to the soldier with black armor in front of hughplin's house to start the quest drug smugglers which is the source of both bad status and the drugs)

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Naah, you don't. The only thing you need your virginity for is that first NPC which will, I assume, offer you a side quest (and a scene, since there's a 'unicorn man' scene in the gallery).

If you ain't a virgin, he just takes off & gets replace by 'his brother' (e.g. the unicorn shop).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020

Ah never saw the replacement. I had done a test and saw him run away and just figured you were locked out of the unicorn content. Can confirm he offers you a side quest to meet the first unicorn and has a brief scene to confirm virginity.

Loko45

Nov 15, 2018
Can somebody help me with the hypnotised event in in the guys house but i always guet the same scenes

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes