book1701

Dec 6, 2018
Where to find the unicorn after its quest?, also, is there any guide on where to collect all material?

Last edited:

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
there's an item that lets you turn that off. its in the Key Items section in the inventory menu.
Thanks but I'm not talking about armor repair after battle. I'm talking about her clothes magically reappearing when I enter a dungeon naked, even after unlocking the ability to walk around naked.

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone know how to find one more freeloader? Right now I've found 4 freeloaders:
1. Unom (Jobless)
2. Guten (Gardener)
3. Jeff (Chef/Cook)
4. Mazeo (Synthesizer)

Help me guys :"(

1696930738459.png

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
So, I have been giving food to this guy for more than 5 days now I'm sure. When is this quest gonna end? You can see that he has over a hundred days worth of food and the quest info says that he only needs 5 to finish the quest. Is this a bug? Is it over for this save file since I'm trying to get the True End?

nvm I just gave him more food and the quest finished

View attachment 2994931

Last edited:

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Where the hell is this guy and his hideout? I can't find it bro lol

View attachment 2996492 View attachment 2996496
In the northern street of the slums, head west. eventually you'll meet a guy asking for you to guide him somewhere. they are to a shed where a bunch of guys try to rape you.
loose the battle
you'll be taken to a cell.
instead of trying to escape, let yourself get fucked until the 'training' option pops up.
choose the training.
keep a save incase you take the training too far.
after some training rebel and conquer.

if you've already been attacked and defeated the rapists, you broke the quest as you jailed/killed those who would imprison you to turn you into a sex slave.
equivelence: you captured/killed all the dealers while the drug lord runs free and never able to hire anymore.

Last edited:

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Have you tried sleeping at your room at the inn? I think the other beds that have H scenes tied to them take precedence over the limit increase scene.
I've tried sleeping at the inn, but the H scenes doesn't appear at all. And I've tried sleeping at the Apartment at Noble District and the H scenes doesn't appear too. Did I miss something?

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
I've tried sleeping at the inn, but the H scenes doesn't appear at all. And I've tried sleeping at the Apartment at Noble District and the H scenes doesn't appear too. Did I miss something?
Maybe try talking to your cell? I can't remember what the trigger is.

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
Is there any prerequisites requirement to trigger Frau event at canyon on day 80? I have sleep and repeat enter there but there is no event about that. Already beaten the Golsh area and entered top area of ice canyon before.

1697039343884.png

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes