superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a walkthrough or guide somewhere? the gamegill link doesn't seem to work

Okay after a few tries the site partially loaded. In case anyone else have this issue I copied and pasted what they had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Is there a walkthrough or guide somewhere? the gamegill link doesn't seem to work
you don't need guide just play the game as is... once you reach 60 days you can get most of the ending and there's no missable side quest too... and to slap your face just go recollection room and ask the sheep for true ending req. note.... and make it even easier all req. Are shared to all your save
(Req. = requirement)

penalsquadron

Jan 21, 2019
I successfully obtained the Secret of Origin as below

This is after the fight with Uel without using Malignant Domination. You will get the item after you get your control back. I think the reason why you didn't get it because you haven't had all other "secrets" first, by completing every skill tree.
Bro, I've beaten Uel as specified without using that skill AND having all the Secrets but I still don't get the Secret of Origin

Imma go get a couple of the achievement key items I'm missing before I come back to this part, but I just had to mention this annoying thing since I've been wanting to get to the Append story

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Bro, I've beaten Uel as specified without using that skill AND having all the Secrets but I still don't get the Secret of Origin

Imma go get a couple of the achievement key items I'm missing before I come back to this part, but I just had to mention this annoying thing since I've been wanting to get to the Append story
Sorry but I have no idea what went wrong then. Maybe a new bug from Kagura's part?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
its probably side quest...
I got it on day35 after fans give Mc free items, high morals, and i only have earth max out and getting out of inn a notification Secret of Origins..

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
How do you buy drugs after getting the mild addiction?
Beat the boss of smugglers den first then i think you need to sleep and see event after that you can go back to smugglers den and get event to buy 3, though you can only do that a few times or you get bad end.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Can't believe how invested I got in the story after getting the true ending. Comparing this game to the last H game I played Samurai Vandalism is like night and day. So the memes at kagura's discord about the translation of this game is just not for show. This game is really great. H wise, gameplay wise, and story wise. While I generally liked Oneone1 games, SV shows lack of innovation when it comes to gameplay towards oneone1 games, while the CG is still good, they still pale in comparison to Pray Game's Gameplay H elements.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
So... I just finished my true end before going to the last. Can i just take a moment to mention how stupid Uel's motivation is?

I think Uel's revenge makes sense - it's supposed to be purely emotional, not logical. John Wick did similar things and the movies got a lot of praise, no? I think we shouldn't underestimate at what length people can do for revenge.

I don't think Galsh people are viewed as evil by Robart citizens, giving that the latter still welcome the former as customers in the town. It's just that everyone is afraid the magical PETA members might do something funny in the town when Galsh is around, not the Galsh themselves.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
For those who just finished the game and is looking for ways on how to access the DLC/ Append / Last story. It is stated that it can be accessed from Alcy's heart sheep. So press D, or fast travel option. Then enter the pink circle (the settings/option room.) Speak to the route branching sheep once you've cleared Ending A/True end. 1697350213768.png

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
I think Uel's revenge makes sense - it's supposed to be purely emotional, not logical. John Wick did similar things and the movies got a lot of praise, no? I think we shouldn't underestimate at what length people can do for revenge.

I don't think Galsh people are viewed as evil by Robart citizens, giving that the latter still welcome the former as customers in the town. It's just that everyone is afraid the magical PETA members might do something funny in the town when Galsh is around, not the Galsh themselves.
Don't get me wrong, i have no problem with revenge for killing a dog, because revenge can come from anything. Even something small like "someone stole my toys when i was a child so i'll revenge against him". I have no problem with revenge because of a dog like John Wick. And i will also have no problem if Uel's action is purely "revenge" (up till the part with his uncle's death i still have no problem, it's still revenge).

The problem is everything else. A guy killed John Wick's dog, so he killed him (and his family in the process but it's because they want to stop John). Uel isn't just revenge, he simply hated humanity to the point used humanity as food for animals, eating humans and used babies as fuels for Cells. That hate really come out of nowhere, his hatred should only pointed as his uncle. His backstory also showed no part of anyone else aside from his uncle did anything to him (hence why i said Jace have more reasons to hate humanity than Uel). It's almost as silly as some edgy revenge manga MC where he want to destroy humanity because his family killed by a group of bandits.

This is also why i said Odie has better motivation. Odie's character was a prideful a$$hole from the beginning, his action of becoming Master, destroying Galsh and everything else can also be justified because he just want to prove that he's superior than everyone else. That's not his revenge, his target for revenge is only Dino (and her friends). To me, that's a consistent character and reasonable revenge. I love Uel, his designs, actions and personalities are super intimidating, even way more than Odie and he also feel like the main villain more. Just his motivation feel lackings and not justified enough.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Can't believe how invested I got in the story after getting the true ending. Comparing this game to the last H game I played Samurai Vandalism is like night and day. So the memes at kagura's discord about the translation of this game is just not for show. This game is really great. H wise, gameplay wise, and story wise. While I generally liked Oneone1 games, SV shows lack of innovation when it comes to gameplay towards oneone1 games, while the CG is still good, they still pale in comparison to Pray Game's Gameplay H elements.
I honestly love this game for the gameplay and story. But the H elements... well, let's just say the CGs are beautiful but it's still not feel fappable enough for me. Mosts of H contents are from Alcy, but Alcy's personalities are already supposed to be a sex slave from the beginning for lore reasons. I mean, just look at her classmates from "the last". It's already feel like that those "supposed to be corruption/mind break" H scenes are totally something a normal, in-character Alcy may do if someone ask her enough. I can't feel her corruptions from it at all...

Heck, even end A and end C's difference is only because end A she has her friends to convince her, meaning she'll totally become a sex slave and follow a guy to his home when she's sad and not corrupted at all. Also, i wish there'd be more scenes of her friends, they only have 1 or 2 scenes. Dino need more H ffs, what's wrong with you dev?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
For those who just finished the game and is looking for ways on how to access the DLC/ Append / Last story. It is stated that it can be accessed from Alcy's heart sheep. So press D, or fast travel option. Then enter the pink circle (the settings/option room.) Speak to the route branching sheep once you've cleared Ending A/True end. View attachment 3007066
More like it's kinda dumb that there appears to be no way to go back to the 'main game' from the end of the DLC.
As such, at the end ... you can only opt for new game. At least you can fully unlock the gallery at that point & be done with the game.

Also, like for example with the secret of origin item discussion from before, the DLC at one point suddenly wants you to have these (mostly) story-related items, which you may not have.
However, it offers you absolutely NO way of actually getting it anymore if you don't have it, since you can't go back & do the thing you should do to get it.
That's a major design flaw. Game doesn't even do a scan of your items, giving you a warning when you start the DLC either. SO by the time you find out, it's too late.

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Can someone summarizes how to farm unicorn horn?

I know there's one that appears on guliyev forest every 10 days after the unicorn quest. That one gives you a horn if you're virgin, or attack you if not. But I also remember I met one in kofut wasteland in my previous playthrough. And there's also a book in library mentioning that it appears on 3 places every 3 days. However, I haven't met it even once in this playthrough. Does that one appear only when you're non-virgin?

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes