alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
Anyway to get more Planet Core beside resting to day 61 and redoing Wiggle dungeon? Need 2 for Master III gear.

*Edit* Well looks like going back to day 61 and Wiggle boss dont respawn so unless you get en ending and start from beginning i have no idea how to get more Planet Cores

Last edited:

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
How far in the story you need to access yorunia 3rd quest??? I feel like i'm at the end game already (about to go to Golsh part). And i've slept and rest many times idk what i need to do to "dream about a certain person". I'm so frustrated with this game

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
How far in the story you need to access yorunia 3rd quest??? I feel like i'm at the end game already (about to go to Golsh part). And i've slept and rest many times idk what i need to do to "dream about a certain person". I'm so frustrated with this game
You need to rest for the 1 Energy and see some Dreams not fully sleep for a day.

watamate

Aug 24, 2022
Anyone encountered / know how to fix this problem?

Made it all the way to the end of the "extra scenario", used the Monster Birthing Divinity skill, and then this error occurs. Can't even restart the game. Checked the game files and no such thing exists. Effectively bricked.

2023-10-17.png

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Are you sure you've not messed up somewhere in between? If things gone right it should've been like this:
- After days 20, you should clear the bandit's hideout and fought Jace for the first time.
- After Jace's fight, dream about a certain child 3 times (by going to inn and rest using 1 energy, not sleep to past the day).
- After seeing 3 dreams, past the day and go to Yorunia's store and trigger the event where you meet Jace there.
- After days 60, rest again to dream 3 times more (you know it's done when you got Origin Whisper).

All of those events can be cleared even BEFORE you clear Golsh.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Anyone encountered / know how to fix this problem?

Made it all the way to the end of the "extra scenario", used the Monster Birthing Divinity skill, and then this error occurs. Can't even restart the game. Checked the game files and no such thing exists. Effectively bricked.

View attachment 3012516
Which version are you using? If not 1.08 you can try using patch to update to 1.08, KGR used those patches and fixed tons of bug already.

TinKoJuan

Nov 18, 2018
Where I can search for 3rd Karen's Date ? I am running around and talk to all youth but can not find anyone

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Are you sure you've not messed up somewhere in between? If things gone right it should've been like this:
- After days 20, you should clear the bandit's hideout and fought Jace for the first time.
- After Jace's fight, dream about a certain child 3 times (by going to inn and rest using 1 energy, not sleep to past the day).
- After seeing 3 dreams, past the day and go to Yorunia's store and trigger the event where you meet Jace there.
- After days 60, rest again to dream 3 times more (you know it's done when you got Origin Whisper).

All of those events can be cleared even BEFORE you clear Golsh.
Jace is the bandit that keeps nicking alcy's main scenario items, right? I remember fighting him maybe 2 times already. I have "rested", not "sleep" so many times but i think i only had the dream 1 or 2 times. Is his presence related to the dream?

I'm legit hopeless here with my ADHD

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Jace is the bandit that keeps nicking alcy's main scenario items, right? I remember fighting him maybe 2 times already. I have "rested", not "sleep" so many times but i think i only had the dream 1 or 2 times. Is his presence related to the dream?

I'm legit hopeless here with my ADHD
Yeah, that's Jace. I don't want to spoil the story but basically the one you dream about is Jace's past, Alcy synced with him during their encounters. And you need him for the true end.

Anyway, can you tell me 2 things:
1. Check your inventory first and see if you have this thing:
1697565477783.png
It should be either in the support section (together with those ASI) or you're equipping it.

2. Which day are you at? What main quest are you at?

Please tell me those 2 information and i may give you some instruction for true end.

Gorillapants

Dec 12, 2020
Is this game include free roam features, like Renryuu Ascension or Lona RPG? kinda boring after i get all CG and the game will over, start from the beginning.

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
Has somebody an idea how to beat 100% Grim?

That seems pure madness, as soon has he lands a hit it is over

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is the patcher updated? I see the thread is 1.08 now, but the patcher still says 1.07.
I specifically remember changing that... Might of gotten reverted or I didn't press the "update button" when I finished. Regardless, like said previously you can just download it from KG page. Ill fix it though.

Reactions: StormXP
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes