yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrayGame-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: dreminh

penalsquadron

Jan 21, 2019
Sorry but I have no idea what went wrong then. Maybe a new bug from Kagura's part?
Oh man, I just got the secret of origin and I think I figured it out.
You're right about the condition (beating Uel without the skill), BUT I think the difficulty also has to be at least on Casual or above as well. I was playing on Story this whole time because I was lazy.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Oh man, I just got the secret of origin and I think I figured it out.
You're right about the condition (beating Uel without the skill), BUT I think the difficulty also has to be at least on Casual or above as well. I was playing on Story this whole time because I was lazy.
I see. That's an interesting new info.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I'm a big fan of Magical Girl Celesphonia and someone suggested this game. Not sure about the similarities but I'm powering through. So much info. All the attacks... One thing both games have in common is fast text. A fix for Celes was made so input is required to have the text continue (like battle text). I'm actually recording gameplay just so I can replay the footage and see what the text said. This is really frustrating and surprised the thread doesn't have a fix (or if anyone complained yet). Am I missing something..?

Last edited:

JackTeoh02

Sep 14, 2023
I am level 255, best offensive equipment and on round 4 he one shots me. His Eruption does 23k damage.
I play on casual too.
Venom Burn sounds good, I try it but he has 330 000 health - so I need some damage too.
Honestly this fight is just crazy designed.
Can you send me your save or not ?

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
What I like to do is always have someone who deals less damage cast Radiate Zero all the time for damage reduction and S-Skill cooldown reductions, also Master Zero and Judgement C for buffs if you have the staff or other similar buff skills and the incapacitate. Then with Alcy/Cell(whoever deals more damage) spam Heat Joker/God Hand, if you have Anti-Helix(specially with Eidos) just go spam that instead of S-Skills. Also keep Dragon Beat up all the time then in that case when both Alcy and Cell have Dragon Beat I like to make them cast 1 Anti-Helix then Radiate Zero to help keep Dragon Beat's cooldown as low as possible
Thank you, I try it

Can you send me your save or not ?
Save is attached

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
best way to prevent pregnancy? I just got the confirmation Alcy was pregnant and if she got pregnant once more it'll be game over. So I want to prevent that. I don't remember where to buy contraceptives, only condoms and I'm not sure how to use the, Thanks.

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
best way to prevent pregnancy? I just got the confirmation Alcy was pregnant and if she got pregnant once more it'll be game over. So I want to prevent that. I don't remember where to buy contraceptives, only condoms and I'm not sure how to use the, Thanks.
You should be able to buy strong contraceptives from Yorunia. There's also a key item you can activate to automatically consume one at the end of any day someone cums inside her. Still doesn't completely eliminate the risks, but it should greatly reduce them.

byoma

Jul 25, 2017
Finally beat the optional dlc bosses. There was even stronger equipment available later in the DLC.
I have to say the presentation and music during the final battle are incredible - much better than some AAA games.

Pray Game really showed us what one can do with RPG Maker MV

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
anyone know where the Trick EX support is? Doing a ng+ and wanna get another copy of that

Edit: found it, it's at the wasteland

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveDieRepeat

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
How do you get Fresh Mana EX in a Unicorn run?

Where can I find Planet Core? and Golden Orb?
Both Planet Core and the Golden Orb can be found in the optional Wriggle dungeon on the west side of the map, which unlocks late game with the story. You need Lewd Lv. 1 or 2 to enter, can't remember which (but virgins can still enter).

The Planet Core is the drop from the area boss. The Golden Orb is in another room inside.

Reactions: ghasa1 and StormXP
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes