4nobu

Jan 14, 2021
Of course, when I ask. I find out how. For those of you that get stuck on this, you need to overhear some ladies talk about the boss. They're near the waterway in the city.
Well, you need to hear the rumour about the boss before you face it.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I'm going to ask again on how, or why, even after getting all 5 gigolos and moved them to the new house doesn't let me have an all-day sex like it's supposed to do. That's been keeping me from finishing this game

Reactions: BodaC

4nobu

Jan 14, 2021
I'm going to ask again on how, or why, even after getting all 5 gigolos and moved them to the new house doesn't let me have an all-day sex like it's supposed to do. That's been keeping me from finishing this game
Where the specific location you can find the second gigolo at central district? The gigolo who can make magic item.

loreofloki

Jun 11, 2019
Where the specific location you can find the second gigolo at central district? The gigolo who can make magic item.
He's in the back end of the synth shop.

You need to have high enough LIMIT, and you have to have learned the skill for that.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
He's in the back end of the synth shop.

You need to have high enough LIMIT, and you have to have learned the skill for that.
My limit aleady maxxed (5 digit eros if it isn't enough information) and all the sex skills have been unlocked. I'm not sure if this is bug, since i had similar problem before. I wamted to unlock masao's raw sex event but it won't trigger even though i had met the requirements. Turns out it was because Alcy had BAD conditions that increases chance of pregnancy when doing raw sex, and once i got rid of that the event finally worked

loreofloki

Jun 11, 2019
My limit aleady maxxed (5 digit eros if it isn't enough information) and all the sex skills have been unlocked. I'm not sure if this is bug, since i had similar problem before. I wamted to unlock masao's raw sex event but it won't trigger even though i had met the requirements. Turns out it was because Alcy had BAD conditions that increases chance of pregnancy when doing raw sex, and once i got rid of that the event finally worked
In that case, try clearing any bad conditions you might have. It could also be that you need to wait until a certain time frame (like 60~80+ days). This is my best guess, because I typically do everything sex related around endgame anyway just to make sure I haven't missed anything.

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Really struggling to level up and get stronger. The bay area decimates me with the undersea vore creatures, but their lvl 31 and im 44 with AS SG Custom level equipment. Any tips on getting more CP as well for skills? The training area stopped giving me skillpoints alltogether, only mana crystals.

Unless I get more stuff after day 60? Still getting use to the time system.

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Really struggling to level up and get stronger. The bay area decimates me with the undersea vore creatures, but their lvl 31 and im 44 with AS SG Custom level equipment. Any tips on getting more CP as well for skills? The training area stopped giving me skillpoints alltogether, only mana crystals.

Unless I get more stuff after day 60? Still getting use to the time system.
The undersea creatures are very strong, i save them for late game when i got stronger. Try the equipments that give makes you stronger like Muscle and Oneself, put on both, see if it helps.

TNNSFW

Mar 4, 2020
I skipped the part how you can determine if alcy is pregnant. How to let her know it? QAQ struggling the whole time with it just becuz of a lazy moment

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
In this game you can see the next move of your enemy.
When they are about to use their ultimate skill use a defensive water c-skill to reduce the damage
I've been trying several times, and every single one of the ten attempts he still manages to oneshot me with that attack. Doesn't matter that I use the water pod for the defense, nor the fact that I'm at level 50 with high agility. I still lose with that single attact even if he's with less than half health.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
How do you get Battle maiden of Anatol item that you need for dlc equipment? I did my first run and get the ending A (true one) and I went back to day 60.

I killed every optional boss in my first run at least on base difficulty and I have their trophies but I did not get the Battle maiden of Anatol which is supposed to be get from defeating all optional bosses.

Must I kill them all on highest difficulty and I get it along with Book of Martial Arts?

Also, can you directly control your Cell party member when you fight outside of just giving it basic instructions in tactics menu?

Last edited:

loreofloki

Jun 11, 2019
How do you get Battle maiden of Anatol item that you need for dlc equipment? I did my first run and get the ending A (true one) and I went back to day 60.

I killed every optional boss in my first run at least on base difficulty and I have their trophies but I did not get the Battle maiden of Anatol which is supposed to be get from defeating all optional bosses.

Must I kill them all on highest difficulty and I get it along with Book of Martial Arts?

Also, can you directly control your Cell party member when you fight outside of just giving it basic instructions in tactics menu?
To answer your question about getting the Battle maiden of Anatol item...you just answered your own question. Yes, you have to beat all the optional bosses on the highest difficulty.

As for controlling your Cell, yes, you can. In the tactics menu, just select "Give Orders" and you will be able to control the actions of the Cell.

Reactions: dragon337111

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
So if the guide is right, i grinded hard AF and did all the true ending routes, but i beat azona too early and can't fight jace.... FML

why the hell is the true ending so convoluted? Now I have to replay the game back up to day 72. If anyone has a save that can still reach the true ending, please let me know. I don't want to replay this game for 3rd time trying to get into the DLC

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
So if the guide is right, i grinded hard AF and did all the true ending routes, but i beat azona too early and can't fight jace.... FML

why the hell is the true ending so convoluted? Now I have to replay the game back up to day 72. If anyone has a save that can still reach the true ending, please let me know. I don't want to replay this game for 3rd time trying to get into the DLC
Wasn't there an option after the ending that you can return to day 60?
It would be easier that way.

Reactions: Eicosa
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes